|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jane and Madeline go in Chapter 4 during the kindergarten orientation?
(a) Jane's Diner.
(b) Blue Blue Cafe.
(c) Auntie Annie's Cafe.
(d) Sunshine Diner.
2. What song did Saxon sing to Jane?
(a) Bicycle Built for Two.
(b) Mary Poppins.
3. In Chapter 42, how does Celeste tell Gwen that she got a bruise?
(a) Chasing the boys.
(c) Fell down the stairs.
4. In Chapter 4, how old is Jane?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 13, when does school begin again?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, for what activity is Renata's son Jackson famous at school?
2. In Chapter 26 what starts the argument between Celeste and Perry in Chapter 26?
3. After Zach broke up with Jane, what did she buy herself because she deserved it?
4. In Chapter 12, what scent incense is Bonnie trying?
5. How many grandchildren does Gwen have, who is babysitting the twins in Chapter 42?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the principal, Mrs. Lipmann, ask Jane to meet with her in Chapter 36?
2. In Chapter 16, what does Madeline tell Ed that she thought her ex-husband's punishment for walking out on her and Abigail would be?
3. What happens at the end of the mother's race in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 38, what is Celeste's plan if she decides to leave Perry?
5. Why does Madeline think there should be a law that ex-husbands had to live in different suburbs in Chapter 24?
6. Why does Miss Barnes call Jane in Chapter 41, and what does she tell Jane?
7. In Chapter 8, what is Abigail doing with her dad and his new family on Christmas morning?
8. In Chapter 13, what does Celeste remember happened when she and Perry went to a marriage counselor two years ago?
9. In Chapter 11, how does Melissa describe seeing Celeste, Perry, and the twins on the beach during school holidays?
10. In Chapter 40, what is going around the school, and who started it?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)