|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 71, who offers to share an umbrella with Perry and Celeste?
2. In Chapter 77, who screams after Perry falls?
3. In Chapter 80, what does Celeste remember that Perry had promised the boys they would do that morning?
(d) Rock climbing.
4. In Chapter 69, who calls Celeste on her cell phone?
(c) Mindy, the property manager.
(d) Susi, her therapist.
5. In Chapter 70, what color does Stu say that the cocktails were?
6. How long did Jane's neighbor Irene teach primary school?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 19 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 30 years.
7. In Chapter 78, what does Bonnie bring over for Ed and Madeline?
(a) Vegetarian quiche.
(b) Vegetarian Alfredo pasta.
(c) Mexican quinoa bowl.
(d) Vegetarian lasagna.
8. In Chapter 46, who helps Madeline clean up after the book club?
9. In Chapter 83, who does the detective say that he thought killed Perry?
(c) The wife.
(d) The mistress.
10. In Chapter 68, what does Tom give Jane to eat?
(a) Broccoli soup.
(b) French onion soup.
(c) Cheese soup.
(d) Pumpkin soup.
11. Who is Chloe talking to when Madeline comes to pick her up in Chapter 62?
(d) . Amabella.
12. In Chapter 59, what time does Perry leave for a meeting?
(a) 1 p.m.
(b) 1:30 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 3 p.m.
13. In Chapter 82, where is the new boy from that makes friends with Ziggy?
14. In Chapter 80, who does Bonnie say will not be able to lie?
15. In Chapter 82, what is the name of the journalist who is interviewing everyone?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 62, what type of car does Renata drive?
2. In Chapter 73, what does Tom find for Jane to eat?
3. Where does Jane decide to go at the end of Chapter 43?
4. What does Madeline say is the password that Abigail always uses for everything in Chapter 60?
5. In Chapter 73, who has salt and vinegar chips?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)