|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 66, what does Perry make for breakfast?
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) Hashbrowns and bacon.
2. In Chapter 59, what time does Perry leave for a meeting?
(a) 1:30 p.m.
(b) 3 p.m.
(c) 2 p.m.
(d) 1 p.m.
3. In Chapter 76, when does Celeste remember that Perry used Saxon's name before?
(a) When he stole from the fish and chip shop.
(b) When he hit another kid.
(c) When he stole a bicycle.
(d) When he got stopped by the police.
4. In Chapter 80, where does Bonnie say that she went to hide the last time that she saw her father hit her mother?
(a) Laundry room.
(b) Under her bed.
(c) Coat closet.
5. Why does Nathan call Madeline in Chapter 57?
(a) Abigail has an undesirable boyfriend.
(b) Abigail ran away.
(c) Abigail got hurt.
(d) Abigail has built a website.
6. What type of underwear is Chloe wearing in Chapter 62?
(a) Minnie Mouse.
(b) Sleeping Beauty.
(c) Day of the week.
7. In Chapter 46, how far does Celeste remember that Saxon had to drive to get his wife's phone that she left at the church?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
8. In Chapter 73, who has salt and vinegar chips?
(a) Samantha and Stu.
(d) Harper and Graeme.
9. In Chapter 61, why does Thea say when she is being interviewed that she was going past Mrs. Ponder's house?
(a) She was going to the library.
(b) She was going to the beach.
(c) Harriet forgot a book.
(d) Harriet forgot her lunch box.
10. In Chapter 64, what is Celeste wearing when Madeline drops off the twins?
(a) Man's white T-shirt and pajama pants.
(b) Sweatpants and a sweatshirt.
(c) Lounging pajamas.
(d) Yoga pants and a T-shirt.
11. How does Perry hurt Celeste in Chapter 54?
(a) Kicks her in the stomach.
(b) Slams her head against the wall.
(c) Twists her arm.
(d) Punches her knee.
12. What is Tom wearing to trivia night in Chapter 70?
(a) Blue button-down shirt.
(b) Black T-Shirt.
(c) Elvis jumpsuit.
(d) Plaid button-down shirt.
13. In Chapter 66, what music wakes Celeste?
(b) New Age.
14. What are the names of Perry and Saxon's mothers?
(a) Nancy and Mary.
(b) Anna and Betty.
(c) Megan and Margaret.
(d) Jean and Eileen.
15. In Chapter 69, who calls Celeste on her cell phone?
(b) Susi, her therapist.
(c) Mindy, the property manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 68, what does Tom give Jane to eat?
2. How long did Jane's neighbor Irene teach primary school?
3. In Chapter 82, what is the name of the journalist who is interviewing everyone?
4. Where is the man from who offers to donate $100,000 to Amnesty International?
5. In Chapter 78, how does Nathan say that Bonnie's father died?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)