|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 36, what does Jane know that Geoff and Renata donated to the school last year?
(c) Air conditioning.
2. Where do Jane and Madeline go in Chapter 4 during the kindergarten orientation?
(a) Sunshine Diner.
(b) Jane's Diner.
(c) Blue Blue Cafe.
(d) Auntie Annie's Cafe.
3. In Chapter 13, where will Perry be going?
4. In Chapter 42, how does Celeste tell Gwen that she got a bruise?
(a) Fell down the stairs.
(d) Chasing the boys.
5. What type of gemstone is on the necklace that Celeste gives Jane in Chapter 35?
6. In Chapter 30, how long has Abigail been living with Nathan and Bonnie?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
7. How many miscarriages did Celeste have in a row?
8. In Chapter 39, where are Jane and Ziggy?
(a) Their apartment.
(b) Grocery store.
9. What does Ziggy sleep with in Chapter 36?
(a) Winnie the Pooh.
(b) Favorite blanket.
(c) Teddy bear.
10. In Chapter 6, how many best friends does Jane's mother have?
11. In Chapter 13, what does Max want to show his dad first?
(b) Monkey bars.
(c) Climbing ropes.
(d) Jungle gym.
12. In Chapter 21, what is the name of Madeline's boss at the Pirriwee Theatre?
13. In Chapter 20, who does Jane's friend Anna want to fix her up with?
(a) Her brother, Andrew.
(b) Her co-worker, Bob.
(c) Her cousin, Greg.
(d) Her neighbor, Phillip.
14. In Chapter 20, whose account is Jane working on?
(a) Cut Above Hair Salon.
(b) Perfect Pete's Plumbing.
(c) Hope's Boutique.
(d) Four Paws Grooming Salon.
15. How many children are in Miss Barnes' kindergarten class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane bring to Madeline's house in Chapter 15?
2. How did Celeste and Madeline meet?
3. In Chapter 26 what starts the argument between Celeste and Perry in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 34, what does Madeline decide she will make Ed in the morning as an apology?
5. In Chapter 30, how long does it take Madeline to read Ziggy a story and put him to bed?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)