1. What is Mrs. Ponder watching at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) America's Got Talent.
(c) Dancing with the Stars.
2. What is the view from Mrs. Ponder's sewing room?
(a) Gas station.
(b) School yard.
3. What does Mrs. Ponder eat and drink on Friday mornings in her sewing room?
(a) Sausage and eggs.
(b) Bacon and toast.
(c) Oatmeal and orange juice.
(d) Tea and a ginger-nut biscuit.
4. In Chapter 2, how old is Madeline Martha Mackenzie?
5. What type of car is Madeline following in Chapter 2?
6. In Chapter 3, what color are Madeline's toenails?
7. In Chapter 3, when does Jane say that she is moving?
8. Where do Jane and Madeline go in Chapter 4 during the kindergarten orientation?
(a) Auntie Annie's Cafe.
(b) Sunshine Diner.
(c) Jane's Diner.
(d) Blue Blue Cafe.
9. In Chapter 4, how old is Jane?
10. In Chapter 5, what is Jane wearing?
(a) Blue denim skirt and white T-shirt.
(b) Sun dress.
(c) Jeans and a polo shirt.
(d) Black dress.
This section contains 3,143 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)