|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
2. Which of the following characters is observing Lipton's arrest?
3. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
4. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
5. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
2. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
3. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
4. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
5. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
6. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
7. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
8. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
9. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
10. What does Lizzie do with her time in the closet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The wolf is head of a worldwide crime syndicate. Write an essay describing the wolf as a leader. What lengths will he go to in order to stay in charge? How does he remain anonymous? What type of personality traits do you think he displays?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Is there anything about the wolf that endears him to the reader or makes him likable? If so, what and why? If not, why do you think the author writes the character in this manner.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)