|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
2. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
3. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
4. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
5. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lizzie do with her time in the closet?
2. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
3. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
4. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
5. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
6. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
7. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
8. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
9. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
10. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did you feel with the way the author ended this book? If you were the author would have have ended the book the same way or a different way? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Is there anything about the wolf that endears him to the reader or makes him likable? If so, what and why? If not, why do you think the author writes the character in this manner.
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)