|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
2. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
3. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
4. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
5. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)