|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
2. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
3. What happens to Gautier?
4. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
5. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Potter do that finally gets to Cross and how does he react when he is fed up?
2. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
3. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
4. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
5. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
6. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
7. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
8. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
9. Why does Alex call Jamilla back and how does she respond?
10. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a characterization of Mr. Potter. Do you believe he is a redeemable character? Why or why not? How do you think he was able to compartmentalize his life so well?
Essay Topic 2
Cross needs to juggle many things in his life and often does not seem to please anyone doing it that way. How would you feel if Cross was your parent or partner? Why would you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)