|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
2. Who is Kyle Craig?
3. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
4. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
5. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
2. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
3. Why does Alex call Jamilla back and how does she respond?
4. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
5. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
6. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
7. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
8. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
9. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
10. What does Lizzie do with her time in the closet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Cross is respected by the director of the FBI? Use information from the novel to support your conclusions. Why do you feel your opinion is accurate?
Essay Topic 3
The concept of buying humans is age old and a despised, unacceptable part of society. Do you find the concept of buying slaves for sex to be more or less despicable than slavery for workers? Why do you feel this way? Defend your opinion.
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)