|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
2. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
3. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
4. What happens to Little Alex?
5. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
2. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
3. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
4. What happens while Cross is rescuing Lizzie?
5. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
6. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
7. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
8. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
9. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
10. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How did you feel with the way the author ended this book? If you were the author would have have ended the book the same way or a different way? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Cross needs to juggle many things in his life and often does not seem to please anyone doing it that way. How would you feel if Cross was your parent or partner? Why would you feel this way?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)