|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
2. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
3. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
4. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
5. Who is Kyle Craig?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
2. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
3. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
4. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
5. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
6. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
7. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
8. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
9. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
10. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Sampson will join the FBI? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
Essay Topic 3
Cross needs to juggle many things in his life and often does not seem to please anyone doing it that way. How would you feel if Cross was your parent or partner? Why would you feel this way?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)