|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sorokin?
2. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
3. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
4. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
5. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
2. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
3. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
4. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
5. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
6. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
7. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
8. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
9. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
10. What happens when Cross makes his way through the crowd of party-goers and walks up to Sorokin?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What impact do you believe politics has on the operations of the FBI? Do you feel politics should have any role into the enforcement of laws? Why or why not?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)