|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do they interview Potter?
2. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
3. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
4. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
5. Who calls a meeting to debrief the team about the new information learned in New Hampshire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Cross is rescuing Lizzie?
2. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
3. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
4. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
5. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
6. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
7. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
8. What happens when Cross makes his way through the crowd of party-goers and walks up to Sorokin?
9. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
10. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
Essay Topic 2
What impact do you believe politics has on the operations of the FBI? Do you feel politics should have any role into the enforcement of laws? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)