|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross gain access to Wolf's Den?
2. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
3. What happens to Little Alex?
4. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
5. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In what way is it true in this novel that the bad guys are those that one would least expect? Do you think this same idea holds true in real life? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write a characterization of Mr. Potter. Do you believe he is a redeemable character? Why or why not? How do you think he was able to compartmentalize his life so well?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)