|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sorokin escape?
2. Where is the fire that distracts Cross and Mahoney?
3. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
4. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
5. Who calls a meeting to debrief the team about the new information learned in New Hampshire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
2. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
3. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
4. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
5. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
6. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
7. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
8. What happens when Cross makes his way through the crowd of party-goers and walks up to Sorokin?
9. What does Potter do that finally gets to Cross and how does he react when he is fed up?
10. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Sampson will join the FBI? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Write a characterization of Mr. Potter. Do you believe he is a redeemable character? Why or why not? How do you think he was able to compartmentalize his life so well?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)