|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something the Art Director does to Audrey Meek?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
3. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
4. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
5. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
2. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
3. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
4. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
5. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
6. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
7. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
8. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
9. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
10. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe some of the members of the slave ring allowed their victims to leave when they were finished with them while others killed them? Do you think the ones that allowed their victims to live were more redeemable people? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How did you feel with the way the author ended this book? If you were the author would have have ended the book the same way or a different way? Why?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)