|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
2. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
3. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
4. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
5. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
2. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
3. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
4. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
5. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
6. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
7. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
8. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
9. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
10. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What event in the novel did you find most surprising? Why? What event did you find most predictable? Why
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe some of the members of the slave ring allowed their victims to leave when they were finished with them while others killed them? Do you think the ones that allowed their victims to live were more redeemable people? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Is there anything about the wolf that endears him to the reader or makes him likable? If so, what and why? If not, why do you think the author writes the character in this manner.
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)