|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the couple accost their next target?
2. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
3. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
4. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
5. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
2. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
3. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
4. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
5. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
6. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
7. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
8. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
9. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
10. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the cause of Christine's mental issues? What happened to Cross's wife, Maria? Do you think Jamilla might be turned off by his job based on his past track record? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
Essay Topic 3
How do you think Lizzie feels once she learns that her ordeal was started because her husband sold her to the wolf? Why do you think she would feel that way? Do you think Lizzie was really held captive by the wolf or by Sorokin? Why do you think that way?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)