Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
2. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
3. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
4. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
5. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
2. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
3. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
4. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
5. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
6. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
7. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
8. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
9. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
10. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
Essay Topic 1
How did you feel with the way the author ended this book? If you were the author would have have ended the book the same way or a different way? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Cross and Nooney. Why do you think Nooney did not like Cross? Do you think the way he treated Cross was justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,346 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)