|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
2. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
3. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
4. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
5. How does the interrogation start?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
2. What does Potter do that finally gets to Cross and how does he react when he is fed up?
3. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
4. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
5. What does Lizzie do with her time in the closet?
6. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
7. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
8. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
9. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
10. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Sampson will join the FBI? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
Essay Topic 3
The concept of buying humans is age old and a despised, unacceptable part of society. Do you find the concept of buying slaves for sex to be more or less despicable than slavery for workers? Why do you feel this way? Defend your opinion.
This section contains 1,302 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)