|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf accuse Slava and Zoya of doing?
2. What news does Cross receive?
3. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
4. Who is Christine Johnson?
5. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
2. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
3. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
4. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
5. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
6. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
7. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
8. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
9. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
10. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the cause of Christine's mental issues? What happened to Cross's wife, Maria? Do you think Jamilla might be turned off by his job based on his past track record? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Cross needs to juggle many things in his life and often does not seem to please anyone doing it that way. How would you feel if Cross was your parent or partner? Why would you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
The wolf is head of a worldwide crime syndicate. Write an essay describing the wolf as a leader. What lengths will he go to in order to stay in charge? How does he remain anonymous? What type of personality traits do you think he displays?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)