|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
2. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
3. What news does Cross receive?
4. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
5. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
2. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
3. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
4. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
5. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
6. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
7. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
8. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
9. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
10. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What was the cause of Christine's mental issues? What happened to Cross's wife, Maria? Do you think Jamilla might be turned off by his job based on his past track record? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the story there is intense action and many twists and turns. Write an essay describing how the author is able to manage to keep all of the action, twists and turns corresponding throughout the text. Do you think the author manages the amount of details well? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)