|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
2. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
3. Why does Cross skip his class?
4. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
5. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
2. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
3. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
4. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
5. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
6. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
7. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
8. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
9. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
10. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
Essay Topic 2
What event in the novel did you find most surprising? Why? What event did you find most predictable? Why
Essay Topic 3
What was the cause of Christine's mental issues? What happened to Cross's wife, Maria? Do you think Jamilla might be turned off by his job based on his past track record? Why or why not?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)