|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vow does the Wolf make?
2. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
3. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
4. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
5. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
2. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
3. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
4. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
5. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
6. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
7. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
8. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
9. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
10. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Is there anything about the wolf that endears him to the reader or makes him likable? If so, what and why? If not, why do you think the author writes the character in this manner.
Essay Topic 2
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
Essay Topic 3
What was the cause of Christine's mental issues? What happened to Cross's wife, Maria? Do you think Jamilla might be turned off by his job based on his past track record? Why or why not?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)