Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
2. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
3. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
4. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
5. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
2. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
3. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
4. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
5. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
6. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
7. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
8. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
9. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
10. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
Essay Topic 1
What impact do you believe politics has on the operations of the FBI? Do you feel politics should have any role into the enforcement of laws? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The concept of buying humans is age old and a despised, unacceptable part of society. Do you find the concept of buying slaves for sex to be more or less despicable than slavery for workers? Why do you feel this way? Defend your opinion.
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)