|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
2. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
3. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
4. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
5. Who requested Cross's presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
2. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
3. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
4. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
5. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
6. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
7. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
8. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
9. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
10. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think Lizzie feels once she learns that her ordeal was started because her husband sold her to the wolf? Why do you think she would feel that way? Do you think Lizzie was really held captive by the wolf or by Sorokin? Why do you think that way?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)