|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
2. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
3. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
4. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
5. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
2. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
3. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
4. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
5. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
6. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
7. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
8. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
9. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
10. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Sampson will join the FBI? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the story there is intense action and many twists and turns. Write an essay describing how the author is able to manage to keep all of the action, twists and turns corresponding throughout the text. Do you think the author manages the amount of details well? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The wolf is head of a worldwide crime syndicate. Write an essay describing the wolf as a leader. What lengths will he go to in order to stay in charge? How does he remain anonymous? What type of personality traits do you think he displays?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)