|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
2. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
3. How did Potter finance his purchases?
4. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
2. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
3. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
4. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
5. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
6. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
7. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
8. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
9. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
10. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do you think Lizzie feels once she learns that her ordeal was started because her husband sold her to the wolf? Why do you think she would feel that way? Do you think Lizzie was really held captive by the wolf or by Sorokin? Why do you think that way?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What event in the novel did you find most surprising? Why? What event did you find most predictable? Why
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)