|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
2. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
3. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
4. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
5. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
2. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
3. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
4. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
5. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
6. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
7. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
8. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
9. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
10. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you believe some of the members of the slave ring allowed their victims to leave when they were finished with them while others killed them? Do you think the ones that allowed their victims to live were more redeemable people? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How do you think Lizzie feels once she learns that her ordeal was started because her husband sold her to the wolf? Why do you think she would feel that way? Do you think Lizzie was really held captive by the wolf or by Sorokin? Why do you think that way?
Essay Topic 3
Is there anything about the wolf that endears him to the reader or makes him likable? If so, what and why? If not, why do you think the author writes the character in this manner.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)