|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
2. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
3. What does the Wolf accuse Slava and Zoya of doing?
4. How much had been paid for Audrey?
5. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
2. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
3. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
4. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
5. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
6. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
7. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
8. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
9. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
10. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think it was wise for Cross to continue to meet with and talk to Monnie Donnelley after the FBI suspended her because they thought she was the leak? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Cross and Nooney. Why do you think Nooney did not like Cross? Do you think the way he treated Cross was justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
How did you feel with the way the author ended this book? If you were the author would have have ended the book the same way or a different way? Why?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)