|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
2. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
3. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
4. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
5. What does Cross want to do in regards to Sampson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
2. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
3. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
4. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
5. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
6. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
7. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
8. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
9. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
10. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
Essay Topic 1
What event in the novel did you find most surprising? Why? What event did you find most predictable? Why
Essay Topic 2
What impact do you believe politics has on the operations of the FBI? Do you feel politics should have any role into the enforcement of laws? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The concept of buying humans is age old and a despised, unacceptable part of society. Do you find the concept of buying slaves for sex to be more or less despicable than slavery for workers? Why do you feel this way? Defend your opinion.
This section contains 1,393 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)