|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who requested Cross's presence?
2. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
3. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
4. Which of the following characters is a violent crimes analyst?
5. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
2. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
3. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
4. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
5. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
6. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
7. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
8. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
9. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
10. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Do you think that Lizzie would have been successful at killing the wolf had she not been rescued by Cross? If not, why? If so, how do you think she would have accomplished this task?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Do you think Sampson will join the FBI? Why or why not?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)