|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
2. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
3. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
4. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
5. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
2. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
3. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
4. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
5. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
6. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
7. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
8. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
9. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
10. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
Essay Topic 1
Do you think Cross is respected by the director of the FBI? Use information from the novel to support your conclusions. Why do you feel your opinion is accurate?
Essay Topic 2
Cross needs to juggle many things in his life and often does not seem to please anyone doing it that way. How would you feel if Cross was your parent or partner? Why would you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
Do you believe the Russian government knows who the wolf is? If so, why do you think they will not tell the Americans? If not, how do you think they can confirm that Prokopev is not the wolf?
This section contains 1,346 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)