|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
2. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
3. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
4. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
5. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
2. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
3. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
4. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
5. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
6. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
7. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
8. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
9. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
10. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How do you think Lizzie feels once she learns that her ordeal was started because her husband sold her to the wolf? Why do you think she would feel that way? Do you think Lizzie was really held captive by the wolf or by Sorokin? Why do you think that way?
Essay Topic 2
Do you think Cross is respected by the director of the FBI? Use information from the novel to support your conclusions. Why do you feel your opinion is accurate?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the main character of Alex Cross. What kind of person is he? What kind of father? What kind of agent? Is Alex someone you would be able to call friend? Why or why not?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)