|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
2. Which of the following characters is a violent crimes analyst?
3. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
4. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
5. Where does the couple accost their next target?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
2. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
3. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
4. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
5. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
6. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
7. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
8. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
9. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
10. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do you believe some of the members of the slave ring allowed their victims to leave when they were finished with them while others killed them? Do you think the ones that allowed their victims to live were more redeemable people? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What event in the novel did you find most surprising? Why? What event did you find most predictable? Why
Essay Topic 3
The concept of buying humans is age old and a despised, unacceptable part of society. Do you find the concept of buying slaves for sex to be more or less despicable than slavery for workers? Why do you feel this way? Defend your opinion.
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)