|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
2. Why does Cross decide to attend the meeting with Christine and her lawyer without his attorney?
(a) To try to placate Christine.
(b) To show that he can be reasonable.
(c) To try to plead with her.
(d) To consider his son's best interests.
3. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
(a) In the basement of a home.
(b) In a clothing store.
(c) Hiding in a dumpster.
(d) In a park.
4. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He dives out the window and runs down the street.
(c) He flees in his Porsche.
(d) He shoots Cross in the arm.
5. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alex show his support for Monnie?
2. What change has the wolf made to his website?
3. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
4. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
5. What do the agents find when they break into the barn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
2. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
3. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
4. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
5. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
6. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
7. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
8. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
9. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
10. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)