|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
(a) He is not involved at all.
(b) He is a client.
(c) He is the money man.
(d) He is the wolf.
2. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
3. Where is the fire that distracts Cross and Mahoney?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the closet.
(c) At the pier.
(d) In the living room.
4. Why is Cross summoned to Brooklyn?
(a) He is to transport a witness.
(b) He is to start on a new case.
(c) There is a new lead in the wolf case.
(d) He is to handle another hostage negotiation.
5. Why does Cross decide to attend the meeting with Christine and her lawyer without his attorney?
(a) To try to plead with her.
(b) To show that he can be reasonable.
(c) To try to placate Christine.
(d) To consider his son's best interests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
2. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
3. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
4. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
5. Why does Cross head to Texas?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)