|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
2. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
(a) Wolf tells them that they have a spy amongst them.
(b) Wolf tells them all to be careful because they are being watched.
(c) Wolf tells them that the website will be shut down temporarily.
(d) Wolf tells them that Potter has been compromised.
3. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They are murdered.
(b) They are taken into custody.
(c) They have begun new lives.
(d) They are hidden.
4. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
5. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He shoots him in the leg.
(b) He punches him until he is out cold.
(c) He runs him over with his car.
(d) He holds him under water until he passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
2. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
3. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
4. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
5. How long does the FBI interrogate Lipton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
2. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
3. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
4. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
5. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
6. What does Potter do that finally gets to Cross and how does he react when he is fed up?
7. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
8. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
9. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
10. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)