|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
(a) They have put him in the witness protection program.
(b) They have replaced him with a look-a-like FBI agent.
(c) They have allowed him to keep teaching.
(d) They have provided him with a body guard.
2. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(b) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
(c) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(d) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
3. Who is Kyle Craig?
(a) A serial killer who has ties to the Russian mob.
(b) A former FBI agent and serial killer who knows the wolf.
(c) A Russian mafia don who is vying for the wolf's position.
(d) A former CIA agent who let Wolf into the country.
4. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
(a) He put himself under guard.
(b) He owns many businesses.
(c) He is of Russian decent.
(d) He was Russian ties.
5. Where is the wolf during this meeting?
(a) Still in New York.
(b) Waiting to meet with his FBI contact in D.C.
(c) At the hockey game in Philadelphia.
(d) At his home in Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
2. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
3. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
4. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
5. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
2. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
3. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
4. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
5. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
6. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
7. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
8. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
9. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
10. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)