|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
(a) The mysterious wolf.
(b) He doesn't know, they just showed up.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) He met them at a bar.
2. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
3. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(a) Judge Connolley.
4. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
(b) Little Alex testifying.
(c) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(d) Christine apologizing.
5. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
(a) He has defected and they have disowned him.
(b) He is not the wolf.
(c) He has diplomatic immunity.
(d) He is under their protective custody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
2. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
3. How does Alex show his support for Monnie?
4. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
5. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
2. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
3. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
4. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
5. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
6. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
7. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
8. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
9. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
10. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)