|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the wolf during this meeting?
(a) Waiting to meet with his FBI contact in D.C.
(b) At his home in Florida.
(c) Still in New York.
(d) At the hockey game in Philadelphia.
2. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
(c) CIA agents.
3. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) KGB agent.
(b) Head of the trade delegation.
(c) Russian immigration specialist.
(d) Ambassador from Russia.
4. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) He is allowed to leave.
(b) He is knocked unconscious.
(c) Every bone in his body is broken.
(d) His throat is slit.
5. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
(a) He escaped unintentionally.
(b) He is still around, but he wants two at once now.
(c) He made him angry and he had to get rid of him.
(d) He was worthless and damaged when he arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
2. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
3. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
4. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
5. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)