|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He goes to jail.
(b) He is deported.
(c) He is relocated and in protective custody.
(d) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
2. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
(b) Not to mess up.
(c) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
(d) Not to let them kill Lipton.
3. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
(a) She meditates.
(b) She explores the closet.
(c) She solves complex problems.
(d) She tries to clean herself up.
4. How many people are part of the abduction of Vince and Francis?
5. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(b) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(c) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(d) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
2. What happens to Little Alex?
3. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
4. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
5. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
2. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
3. What does Lizzie do with her time in the closet?
4. What happens while Cross is rescuing Lizzie?
5. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
6. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
7. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
8. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
9. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
10. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)