|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does the FBI arrive to raid Sorokin's home?
a) On foot.
b) By car.
c) By helicopter.
d) By boat.
2. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
a) Tired and sad.
b) Suspicious and heartbroken.
c) Furious and livid.
d) Resigned and angry.
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
a) Illegal prostitution.
b) Drug connections.
c) Illegal diamond trade.
d) Porn sites and chat rooms.
5. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
a) That she is able to remember so many details.
b) That she is coherent.
This section contains 825 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)