Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
(b) Judge Connolly.
2. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to let them kill Lipton.
(b) Not to mess up.
(c) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
(d) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
3. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
(a) He has diplomatic immunity.
(b) He has defected and they have disowned him.
(c) He is not the wolf.
(d) He is under their protective custody.
4. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is deported.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
(d) He is relocated and in protective custody.
5. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He holds him under water until he passes out.
(b) He punches him until he is out cold.
(c) He runs him over with his car.
(d) He shoots him in the leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cross decide to attend the meeting with Christine and her lawyer without his attorney?
2. Who is Kyle Craig?
3. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
4. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
5. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)