|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
(b) Louis XV.
2. How does Cross gain access to Wolf's Den?
(a) He uses Lili's skills to help him crack through.
(b) He uses Potter's eyes.
(c) He pretends to be a buyer and is granted access.
(d) He has FBI agents break the security.
3. Where do they interview Potter?
(a) At the local FBI office.
(b) At the state police station.
(c) In his home.
(d) In Washington.
4. What happens to Little Alex?
(a) He gets to stay with Cross.
(b) He has to go live with Christine.
(c) He runs away from home.
(d) He was hurt by the wolf.
5. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
(a) The same restaurant they had eaten at before.
(b) Potomac park.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
2. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
3. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
4. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
5. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
2. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
3. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
4. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
5. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
6. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
7. What does Potter do that finally gets to Cross and how does he react when he is fed up?
8. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
9. What happens while Cross is rescuing Lizzie?
10. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)