|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Little Alex?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He has to go live with Christine.
(c) He gets to stay with Cross.
(d) He was hurt by the wolf.
2. Who does the FBI have under surveillance after listening to a suspicious Internet conversation?
(a) Art director.
(c) Mr. Potter.
3. What does Lizzie do to help keep her sane?
(a) She pretends that Wolf is her husband.
(b) She goes into a catatonic state.
(c) She begs Wolf to allow her to have some light.
(d) She is developing an alternate reality.
4. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(a) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
(c) His youngest son, Alex.
5. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
(a) That she will never get little Alex.
(b) That he will have his lawyer contact her.
(c) That he cannot listen to this anymore.
(d) That this is wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
2. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
3. What is the only thing the FBI agents find as they search the neighborhood?
4. How does Monnie react when Cross informs her of the accusation?
5. How does Sorokin escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
2. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
3. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
4. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
5. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
6. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
7. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
8. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
9. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
10. Why does Alex call Jamilla back and how does she respond?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)