|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
2. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
(a) He is the money man.
(b) He is a client.
(c) He is not involved at all.
(d) He is the wolf.
3. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
(a) A few times each day.
(b) Once a day.
(c) She can't remember the last time he visited.
(d) Once a week.
4. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(b) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(c) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(d) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
5. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) James Mason College.
(b) Holy Trinity College.
(c) James Madison College.
(d) Holy Cross College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Vince and Francis doing before one is abducted?
2. Why does Cross head to Texas?
3. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
4. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
5. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
2. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
3. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
4. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
5. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
6. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
7. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
8. What does Francis find when he is delivered to Mr. Potter?
9. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
10. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)