|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
(a) Heart broken.
2. How does Sorokin escape?
(a) He pretends he is an FBI agent and walks out.
(b) He dives out a window.
(c) He has his lawyer take him out.
(d) He shoots two agents.
3. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He asks her to come and stay with him.
(b) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
4. Where does Cross wait for the Wolf's Den to get back to him about 'Potter's' proposal?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) Hoover building.
(c) His own home.
5. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
(a) He is not surrendering.
(b) He did not know Lizzie was there.
(c) He is not the wolf.
(d) He will not be taken alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lizzie do to help keep her sane?
2. What happens to Little Alex?
3. Where do they interview Potter?
4. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
5. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
2. What does Cross realize about himself after he hangs up the phone from talking to Jamilla?
3. What happens while Cross is rescuing Lizzie?
4. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
5. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
6. What do Cross and Mahoney plan to do with Lizzie's husband and what happens during this process?
7. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
8. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
9. What does Cross do during the long hours he is waiting to hear back from the wolf?
10. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)