|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
(a) He is not the man they let into the country.
(b) He has an alibi for most of the days wolf was on the website.
(c) He is not Russian.
(d) He is an undercover CIA agent.
2. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) His throat is slit.
(b) Every bone in his body is broken.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) He is allowed to leave.
3. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
(c) Judge Connolly.
4. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(a) Sphinx 3000.
(b) Louis XV.
5. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
(a) He is the wolf.
(b) He is a client.
(c) He is the money man.
(d) He is not involved at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
2. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
3. Where is the wolf during this meeting?
4. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
5. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
2. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
3. What does Cross share with his team that Potter had previously told Cross?
4. What does Lizzie do with her time in the closet?
5. Why does Alex call Jamilla back and how does she respond?
6. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
7. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
8. What does Monnie tell Cross after he takes her and her children to dinner and what does Cross tell her?
9. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
10. What does Burns order Cross to do and what other request does he make of Burns in regard to the Bureau?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)