|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(b) He asks her to come and stay with him.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
2. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
(a) He shoots Cross in the arm.
(b) He flees in his Porsche.
(c) He dives out the window and runs down the street.
(d) He kills himself.
3. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(c) Sphinx 3000.
(d) Louis XV.
4. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(b) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(c) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
(d) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
5. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
(a) He was Russian ties.
(b) He put himself under guard.
(c) He is of Russian decent.
(d) He owns many businesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cross head to Texas?
2. What happens to Sorokin?
3. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
4. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
5. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross think about the way Lipton is acting when he finally presents himself to Cross?
2. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
3. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
4. What lead does Monnie give to Cross to follow-up on?
5. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
6. Why does Alex call Jamilla back and how does she respond?
7. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
8. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
9. Why does Cross have to leave the mobilization center while everyone else is continuing to follow-up on leads?
10. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)