|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
(a) There has been a male kidnapping victim.
(b) There is a change in the pattern.
(c) There is more than two kidnappers.
(d) There is another group kidnapping people.
2. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
(b) Slava and Zoya.
(c) Pizza delivery.
3. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) Who provided the opportunity?
(b) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
(c) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(d) When was the opportunity offered?
4. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(a) Russian mob.
(b) White slave trade.
(c) Italian mob.
5. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because she has no information to help him.
(b) Because she has been through so much.
(c) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
(d) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
2. Where does Christine live?
3. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
4. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
5. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
2. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
3. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
4. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
5. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
6. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
7. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
8. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
9. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
10. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)