|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
(a) Restaurant in New York City.
(b) Prison in Colorado.
(c) Warehouse in New Jersey.
(d) Cocktail party in California.
2. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) One of the kidnapping victims.
(b) The mother of one of Cross's children.
(c) Cross's boss.
(d) A criminal profiler.
3. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
(a) They arrived with female companions, but left with none.
(b) They arrived in limousines but left in expensive rare cars.
(c) They arrived unaccompanied, but left with female companions.
(d) They arrived in cars but left in limousines.
4. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
(a) She has to leave.
(b) The boss has just spared his life.
(c) They will break every bone in his body.
(d) The boss wants him brought immediately.
5. How much had been paid for Audrey?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
2. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
3. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
4. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
5. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
2. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
3. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
4. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
5. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
6. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
7. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
8. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
9. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
10. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)