|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
(a) He never kissed Alex.
(b) He yelled if the kids woke up in the night.
(c) He died when Alex was very young.
(d) He has no memories of his father.
2. What plan does the Wolf have for a future job?
(a) To make a billion dollars on one job.
(b) To be president.
(c) To return to his homeland.
(d) To take over all aspects of the mob.
3. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian prime minister.
(b) Russian ambassador.
(c) Russian police officer.
(d) Russian KGB agent.
4. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
5. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Potter finance his purchases?
2. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
3. Where does the couple accost their next target?
4. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
5. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
2. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
3. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
4. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
5. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
6. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
7. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
8. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
9. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
10. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)