|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
2. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) One of the kidnapping victims.
(b) The mother of one of Cross's children.
(c) A criminal profiler.
(d) Cross's boss.
3. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
(a) That the girls run the show like independent contractors.
(b) That it is like the way a wall street business is run.
(c) That it is like professional baseball.
(d) That it is like the FBI.
4. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
5. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He is the best negotiator in the country.
(b) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(c) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(d) Coulter specifically requested him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
2. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
3. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
4. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
5. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alex call Jamilla back and how does she respond?
2. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
3. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
4. What does Cross remember at the last second which leads the Wolf to believe he is talking to Potter for real?
5. What happens when Cross is summoned back to Washington for a meeting with Burns?
6. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
7. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
8. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
9. What happens while Cross is rescuing Lizzie?
10. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)