|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In her own room.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In the trunk of a car.
2. What plan does the Wolf have for a future job?
(a) To make a billion dollars on one job.
(b) To be president.
(c) To take over all aspects of the mob.
(d) To return to his homeland.
3. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(b) FBI agent.
(d) Police commissioner.
4. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
5. What continues to bother Cross about the abductor?
(a) Increased carelessness.
(b) Increased frequency of attacks.
(c) Working in a team.
(d) Helping each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
2. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
3. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
4. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
5. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is Cross impressed with Potter?
2. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
3. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
4. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
5. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
6. What does Potter do that finally gets to Cross and how does he react when he is fed up?
7. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
8. What order does Burns give to Cross after Pollack is shot?
9. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
10. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)