|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
(a) That the kidnappings won't stop.
(b) There is key information being withheld.
(c) That the Newport case is linked to the case.
(d) That the people doing the kidnapping are not in charge.
2. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. Where is the Wolf from?
(b) South America.
(d) Middle East.
4. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
(a) They have to find a good hiding place.
(b) They are trying to avoid their boss.
(c) They have to wait to make the transfer.
(d) They allowed their victim to escape.
5. What vow does the Wolf make?
(a) To leave D.C.
(b) To leave no further connections.
(c) To take over the mob.
(d) To go after them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
2. Why does Cross skip his class?
3. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
4. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
5. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
2. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
3. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
4. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
5. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
6. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
7. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
8. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
9. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
10. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)