|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In her own room.
2. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
(b) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
(c) Because she has been through so much.
(d) Because she has no information to help him.
3. Where does the couple accost their next target?
(a) At the bar.
(b) Parking lot.
(c) Men's room.
(d) Cab ride home.
4. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
(b) Pizza delivery.
(c) Slava and Zoya.
5. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Not bringing him the right girl.
(b) Not reporting in sooner.
(c) Having their cell phones turned off.
(d) Being in the wrong city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Art Director?
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
3. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
4. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
5. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
2. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
3. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
4. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
5. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
6. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
7. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
8. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
9. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
10. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)