|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
(a) That it was done in such a public venue.
(b) That there has not been a ransom requested.
(c) That there were witnesses.
(d) That it was completed by two people.
2. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In her own room.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In a closet.
3. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(b) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(c) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
(d) Farley asking for clothes.
4. What does Donnelly's research show?
(a) A trend of team kidnappings.
(b) A trend of well-off white, blond women being kidnapped.
(c) A trend of powerful brunettes being kidnapped.
(d) A trend of white women disappearing.
5. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Being in the wrong city.
(b) Not bringing him the right girl.
(c) Having their cell phones turned off.
(d) Not reporting in sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Potter finance his purchases?
2. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
3. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
4. Why does Cross skip his class?
5. What does Cross spend his night researching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
2. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
3. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
4. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
5. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
6. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
7. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
8. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
9. What does Lili hope about the information she has seen as she hacked the Wolf's computer?
10. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)