|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian KGB agent.
(b) Russian ambassador.
(c) Russian prime minister.
(d) Russian police officer.
2. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
(a) That it is like professional baseball.
(b) That it is like the FBI.
(c) That the girls run the show like independent contractors.
(d) That it is like the way a wall street business is run.
3. Which of the following is not something the Art Director does to Audrey Meek?
(a) Rapes her.
(b) Holds her captive.
(c) Kills her.
(d) Sets her free.
4. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(a) FBI agent.
(b) Police commissioner.
5. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
(a) Cocktail party in California.
(b) Prison in Colorado.
(c) Restaurant in New York City.
(d) Warehouse in New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
2. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
3. What does Cross spend his night researching?
4. Who requested Cross's presence?
5. Why does Cross skip his class?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lizzie Connolly do after she is finished with her shopping and what happens to her?
2. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
3. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
4. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
5. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
6. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
7. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
8. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
9. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
10. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)