|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(c) FBI agent.
(d) Police commissioner.
2. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
(a) That there has not been a ransom requested.
(b) That it was completed by two people.
(c) That it was done in such a public venue.
(d) That there were witnesses.
3. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
(a) Profiles of the victims.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A stack of reading.
(d) Books on the white slave trade.
4. How did Potter finance his purchases?
(b) Pornographic sales.
(c) Salary from the college.
(d) Selling information about the Wolf.
5. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(b) White slave trade.
(c) Russian mob.
(d) Italian mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
2. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
3. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
4. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
5. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
2. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
3. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
4. Why does Nana give Alex a lecture and what does he do after the lecture?
5. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
6. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
7. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
8. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
9. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
10. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)