|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
(a) He said it was good and he was impressed.
(b) He says that it was good considering it was a test.
(c) He said it was a fair job and that he needs to keep working.
(d) He says that it was a poor job and he needs more training.
2. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
3. What vow does the Wolf make?
(a) To leave D.C.
(b) To leave no further connections.
(c) To take over the mob.
(d) To go after them.
4. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(b) Farley asking for clothes.
(c) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(d) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
5. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Talking to his girlfriend.
(b) Traveling with his mother.
(c) Spending time with his kids.
(d) Reading poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
2. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
3. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
4. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
5. What news does Cross receive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
2. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
3. What does Cross as Woods and what is he told?
4. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
5. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
6. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
7. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
8. What information does Cross learn from Meeks when he interview's her?
9. In what ways does Cross take steps to try and keep his life balanced?
10. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)