|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(b) He wants them to become clients of his.
(c) He wants them to pay him money.
(d) He wants them to throw a game.
2. What status has the case now reached?
3. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
(a) That it was a test by the FBI aimed at Cross.
(b) That Coulter is really innocent.
(c) That his observer from Quantico was really involved and there to spy on Coulter.
(d) That it was set-up by the Baltimore Police to take out Coulter.
4. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
(c) Hoover Building.
(d) New York.
5. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
(a) His wife is pregnant.
(b) He was just given a new case with a missing white woman.
(c) He has news about Jamilla.
(d) He has joined the Bureau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
2. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
3. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
4. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
5. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
2. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
3. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
4. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
5. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
6. How is the wolf described in this chapter?
7. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
8. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
9. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
10. What questions does Audrey ask the art director and how does he respond?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)