|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(b) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
(c) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
(d) Independent but cooperative with each other.
2. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
(b) He finds his kids missing.
(c) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
(d) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
3. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(b) Farley is a large man.
(c) The woman only cries.
(d) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
4. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(b) Tel Aviv.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
(a) He said it was good and he was impressed.
(b) He said it was a fair job and that he needs to keep working.
(c) He says that it was a poor job and he needs more training.
(d) He says that it was good considering it was a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
2. What news does Cross receive?
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
5. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
2. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
3. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
4. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
5. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
6. What does Cross tell Jamilla and how does she react to this information?
7. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
8. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
9. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
10. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)