|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
(b) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(c) Farley is a large man.
(d) The woman only cries.
2. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
(a) That Coulter is really innocent.
(b) That it was set-up by the Baltimore Police to take out Coulter.
(c) That his observer from Quantico was really involved and there to spy on Coulter.
(d) That it was a test by the FBI aimed at Cross.
3. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(b) Tel Aviv.
4. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(b) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(c) Coulter specifically requested him.
(d) He is the best negotiator in the country.
5. What circumstances does Cross think are strange during the bust?
(a) That they are using a helicopter.
(b) That there is no on the ground team.
(c) That Farley is home with his girlfriend.
(d) That things are moving so fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
2. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
3. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
4. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
5. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Director Burns tell the team about the hold up with approaching Lipton's house?
2. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
3. What does Lipton reveal about how became involved with Wolf's operation?
4. What are the illicit secrets the wolf keeps?
5. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
6. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
7. What was the relationship between Cross and Christine and why did it end?
8. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
9. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
10. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)