|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Talking quietly to him.
(b) Kissing him.
(c) Fixing him a meal.
(d) Untying him.
2. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
(a) To visit with his family.
(b) To find out how much the FBI has on him.
(c) Information he gets from Zoya.
(d) To find the hacker.
3. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(a) White slave trade.
(c) Italian mob.
(d) Russian mob.
4. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
(a) The windows and doors are open and unlocked.
(b) The house is freshly painted.
(c) His stuff for work is laying on the front seat of his car.
(d) His children and wife are at home.
5. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Window shopping for herself.
(b) Taking her children to school.
(c) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(d) Examining some art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross want to do in regards to Sampson?
2. What vow does the Wolf make?
3. What plan does the Wolf have for a future job?
4. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
5. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross expect when he returns home again very late and what in fact happens?
2. Who is Nooney, how does he seem to feel about Alex cross and what does he tell Alex?
3. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
4. What happens when the first team moves on Farley's house in New Jersey?
5. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
6. What is happening in Baltimore and why has Alex gone there?
7. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
8. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
9. How is Mr. Potter feeling in this section of the novel?
10. What realization does Cross come to at the very end of the day?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)