|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
(b) There is more reading that she has for him.
(c) There are two more suspects arrested.
(d) Three more women have been kidnapped.
2. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
3. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Having their cell phones turned off.
(b) Not bringing him the right girl.
(c) Being in the wrong city.
(d) Not reporting in sooner.
4. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
(a) They have to wait to make the transfer.
(b) They have to find a good hiding place.
(c) They allowed their victim to escape.
(d) They are trying to avoid their boss.
5. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
(a) Pizza delivery.
(b) Slava and Zoya.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the Art Director?
2. Where does the couple accost their next target?
3. Where does Christine live?
4. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
5. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
2. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
3. What happens as Sorokin is being transported to the courthouse?
4. What does Alex do that he has been dreading in regards to the investigation?
5. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
6. What do the case files say about the crimes Alex has been called in to help with?
7. What happens when Augustino Palumbo asks the Wolf how the two crime syndicates can merge?
8. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
9. Who is Audrey Meek and what trouble does she cause the couple?
10. What does Burns warn Cross about and what does Cross decide is his own personal mantra?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)