|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
(a) No ransom and high position in society.
(b) Race and position in society.
(c) Team kidnapping and broad daylight kidnapping.
(d) Team kidnapping and lack of ransom demand.
2. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
(a) If he has buried the information he asked him to take care of.
(b) If he knows of the couple's killing.
(c) If he has any information on the missing women.
(d) If anyone is talking about him.
3. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(b) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(c) Coulter specifically requested him.
(d) He is the best negotiator in the country.
4. What status has the case now reached?
5. What vow does the Wolf make?
(a) To go after them.
(b) To leave no further connections.
(c) To leave D.C.
(d) To take over the mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
2. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
3. Where does Christine live?
4. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
5. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
2. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
3. Why was the release to the media shocking and what does it cause Cross to think?
4. How is Benjamin delivered to Mr. Potter and how does Mr. Potter feel about this purchase?
5. What happens when Cross makes his way through the crowd of party-goers and walks up to Sorokin?
6. What does the wolf tell Zoya they will do before he kills her?
7. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
8. How does Lizzie try to stay sane and what does she know about her captor?
9. Who is waiting for Alex when he gets home and what do the two do and talk about?
10. What happens just as Cross and Mahoney prepare to make their move?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)