Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is coherent.
(b) That her captor let her live.
(c) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
(d) That she is able to remember so many details.
2. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
(a) He knows too much about Audrey's kidnapping.
(b) He is a convicted sex offender.
(c) He has confessed to the crimes, then disappeared.
(d) His fingerprints were found at the scene.
3. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the south.
(b) In the woods in the west.
(c) At a cabin in the north.
(d) In a city in the east.
4. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to become clients of his.
(b) He wants them to throw a game.
(c) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(d) He wants them to pay him money.
5. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
(a) It is covered in plastic.
(b) It has a gourmet kitchen.
(c) It is in the middle of a middle class neighborhood.
(d) It is in a rural setting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
2. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
3. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
4. Where does the couple accost their next target?
5. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Cross receive at the briefing and what information does Audrey have?
2. What does Cross reassure Lili about and what does he actually think about this reassurance?
3. What does Cross tell Sorokin and how does he respond to what Cross says?
4. What does the CIA report about the wolf?
5. What happens as Cross is trying to transfer Lipton into FBI custody?
6. What revelation do the two men that Cross takes into custody make that leaves Cross reeling?
7. What does Cross wonder about after the briefing in New Jersey?
8. What happens when Cross and his men approach the would be kidnappers?
9. What does the senior agent tell the group about the White Girl case during his presentation?
10. Who does Burns tell Cross was the leak and what other piece of information does he share?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)