|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
(a) He put himself under guard.
(b) He is of Russian decent.
(c) He owns many businesses.
(d) He was Russian ties.
2. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
(a) He takes a week off to spend time with his family.
(b) He flies out to spend time with Jamilla.
(c) He keeps trying to contact the wolf.
(d) He continues to research the Russian mob.
3. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(a) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
(c) His youngest son, Alex.
4. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
(c) Louis XV.
5. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
(b) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He asks her to come and stay with him.
6. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
(a) Illegal diamond trade.
(b) Porn sites and chat rooms.
(c) Illegal prostitution.
(d) Drug connections.
7. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
8. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(d) Ari Manning.
9. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
(a) He went to the gym.
(b) He yelled all the way home from work.
(c) He went for a long run.
(d) He punched a hole in the wall.
10. How does Monnie react when Cross informs her of the accusation?
(a) She gets very angry.
(b) She proclaims her innocence and contacts the director.
(c) She is taken aback.
(d) She confesses.
11. What are Vince and Francis doing before one is abducted?
(a) Dancing and drinking at a club.
(b) Enjoying the evening on the blanket.
(c) Attending their last course for the day.
(d) Eating at a restaurant.
12. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) Because of his age.
(b) Because of his race and family's wealth.
(c) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(d) As a replacement for Benjamin.
13. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
(d) CIA agents.
14. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) KGB agent.
(b) Russian immigration specialist.
(c) Ambassador from Russia.
(d) Head of the trade delegation.
15. What change has the wolf made to his website?
(a) He has put up innocuous information on his site.
(b) He has dismantled the site.
(c) Additional security with eye scanning technology.
(d) He has password locked the site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
2. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
3. What happens to Lipton and his family?
4. Why does Cross head to Texas?
5. What makes the FBI surveillance team think the agent playing Xavier is about to be abducted?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)