|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
(b) His home.
(c) Potomac park.
(d) The same restaurant they had eaten at before.
2. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
3. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
(a) Illegal diamond trade.
(b) Porn sites and chat rooms.
(c) Drug connections.
(d) Illegal prostitution.
4. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
(a) He put himself under guard.
(b) He owns many businesses.
(c) He is of Russian decent.
(d) He was Russian ties.
5. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
(a) He is the money man.
(b) He is a client.
(c) He is the wolf.
(d) He is not involved at all.
6. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
(a) To stand down.
(b) To move in.
(c) That he is the wrong guy.
(d) To keep him under surveillance.
7. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(b) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He asks her to come and stay with him.
8. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
9. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
(a) He punched a hole in the wall.
(b) He went to the gym.
(c) He yelled all the way home from work.
(d) He went for a long run.
10. What two things is Lizzie determined about?
(a) She is determined to help the police and kill wolf.
(b) She is determined to escape and survive.
(c) She is determined to live and have revenge.
(d) She is determined to kill wolf and survive.
11. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
(a) That he cannot listen to this anymore.
(b) That she will never get little Alex.
(c) That this is wrong.
(d) That he will have his lawyer contact her.
12. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
13. Why is Cross summoned to Brooklyn?
(a) He is to transport a witness.
(b) He is to handle another hostage negotiation.
(c) There is a new lead in the wolf case.
(d) He is to start on a new case.
14. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
(a) Wolf tells them that Potter has been compromised.
(b) Wolf tells them all to be careful because they are being watched.
(c) Wolf tells them that the website will be shut down temporarily.
(d) Wolf tells them that they have a spy amongst them.
15. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) Holy Trinity College.
(b) Holy Cross College.
(c) James Madison College.
(d) James Mason College.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
2. Where do they interview Potter?
3. How does Monnie react when Cross informs her of the accusation?
4. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
5. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)