|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
(a) Catches him at home.
(b) Phone call.
(c) Text message.
2. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
(a) She explores the closet.
(b) She meditates.
(c) She tries to clean herself up.
(d) She solves complex problems.
3. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
(a) Pollack is shot.
(b) The helicopter explodes.
(c) The helicopter pilot pulls at a gun and aims it at them.
(d) Cross is shot.
4. What makes the FBI surveillance team think the agent playing Xavier is about to be abducted?
(a) They notice people following Xavier to his car.
(b) They see weapons hidden under clothes.
(c) They see two men talking into their sleeves who are not FBI.
(d) They see three men stalking Xavier.
5. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
6. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
(c) Louis XV.
7. What was different about this operation than the others Cross has participated in?
(a) It is the most chaotic.
(b) It involves the most agencies.
(c) It is the largest.
(d) It is the best run.
8. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
(a) He is not the man they let into the country.
(b) He is an undercover CIA agent.
(c) He has an alibi for most of the days wolf was on the website.
(d) He is not Russian.
9. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He punches him until he is out cold.
(b) He runs him over with his car.
(c) He shoots him in the leg.
(d) He holds him under water until he passes out.
10. When does Lipton present himself to Cross?
(a) After his secretary tells him that Cross won't leave.
(b) After Cross tells the secretary it is urgent.
(c) After Cross finally demands to see him at once.
(d) After Cross breaks down the door.
11. What does Lizzie do to help keep her sane?
(a) She is developing an alternate reality.
(b) She begs Wolf to allow her to have some light.
(c) She goes into a catatonic state.
(d) She pretends that Wolf is her husband.
12. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Little Alex testifying.
(b) Christine apologizing.
(c) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(d) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
13. Who calls a meeting to debrief the team about the new information learned in New Hampshire?
14. What are Vince and Francis doing before one is abducted?
(a) Enjoying the evening on the blanket.
(b) Attending their last course for the day.
(c) Dancing and drinking at a club.
(d) Eating at a restaurant.
15. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
(c) Heart broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
2. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
3. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
4. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
5. What happens to Lipton and his family?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)