|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) Russian immigration specialist.
(b) KGB agent.
(c) Head of the trade delegation.
(d) Ambassador from Russia.
2. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
(a) Because he ruthlessly shot Gautier.
(b) Because he does not worry about his accomplice.
(c) Because he seems to be more with-it than the other thugs.
(d) Because he seems to have an accent.
3. What two things is Lizzie determined about?
(a) She is determined to escape and survive.
(b) She is determined to live and have revenge.
(c) She is determined to help the police and kill wolf.
(d) She is determined to kill wolf and survive.
4. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
(a) Illegal prostitution.
(b) Illegal diamond trade.
(c) Drug connections.
(d) Porn sites and chat rooms.
5. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Christine apologizing.
(b) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(c) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
(d) Little Alex testifying.
6. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) Every bone in his body is broken.
(b) His throat is slit.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) He is allowed to leave.
7. Which of the following best describes what Cross thinks about this whole situation?
(a) It is believable.
(b) It is insane.
(c) It is funny.
(d) It is not quite the truth.
8. What makes the FBI surveillance team think the agent playing Xavier is about to be abducted?
(a) They see three men stalking Xavier.
(b) They see two men talking into their sleeves who are not FBI.
(c) They see weapons hidden under clothes.
(d) They notice people following Xavier to his car.
9. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
(a) He says they had a reciprocal relationship that ended.
(b) He says that Benjamin is with someone else.
(c) He says that he left freely.
(d) He denies knowing him.
10. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New York.
11. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
(a) He dives out the window and runs down the street.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He flees in his Porsche.
(d) He shoots Cross in the arm.
12. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
(a) She tries to clean herself up.
(b) She meditates.
(c) She explores the closet.
(d) She solves complex problems.
13. Where does Cross wait for the Wolf's Den to get back to him about 'Potter's' proposal?
(a) His own home.
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) Hoover building.
14. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He punches him until he is out cold.
(b) He holds him under water until he passes out.
(c) He shoots him in the leg.
(d) He runs him over with his car.
15. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
(b) Clearly surprised.
(c) Emotionally distraught.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
2. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
3. What are Vince and Francis doing before one is abducted?
4. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
5. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)