|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
(a) She can't remember the last time he visited.
(b) Once a week.
(c) A few times each day.
(d) Once a day.
2. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(b) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
(c) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(d) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
3. Why does Cross head to Texas?
(a) To visit with an inmate.
(b) To see where Lipton had been held.
(c) To take his family to safety.
(d) To have a secret meeting with the CIA.
4. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(c) Ari Manning.
5. Where does Cross wait for the Wolf's Den to get back to him about 'Potter's' proposal?
(a) New Hampshire.
(c) Hoover building.
(d) His own home.
6. How many people are part of the abduction of Vince and Francis?
7. What do the agents find when they break into the barn?
(a) Francis, naked, bloodied and hanging from the hayloft.
(b) No one, just a radio playing loud music.
(c) No one other than Mr. Potter.
(d) Mr. Potter singing in to a website on a computer.
8. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
(a) He has diplomatic immunity.
(b) He has defected and they have disowned him.
(c) He is not the wolf.
(d) He is under their protective custody.
9. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
(a) Text message.
(c) Phone call.
(d) Catches him at home.
10. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
11. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) James Mason College.
(b) Holy Cross College.
(c) Holy Trinity College.
(d) James Madison College.
12. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
13. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They have begun new lives.
(b) They are murdered.
(c) They are taken into custody.
(d) They are hidden.
14. How does Cross gain access to Wolf's Den?
(a) He pretends to be a buyer and is granted access.
(b) He uses Potter's eyes.
(c) He uses Lili's skills to help him crack through.
(d) He has FBI agents break the security.
15. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
(a) The wolf asked him to keep the books for his business.
(b) The wolf asked him to go into business and sell his service to other wealthy buyers.
(c) The wolf blackmailed him to participate in the business.
(d) The wolf asked him to allow the use of his bank accounts for the wolf's business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
2. Which of the following best describes what Cross thinks about this whole situation?
3. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
4. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
5. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)