Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
(b) Judge Connolly.
2. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to let them kill Lipton.
(b) Not to mess up.
(c) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
(d) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
3. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
(a) He has diplomatic immunity.
(b) He has defected and they have disowned him.
(c) He is not the wolf.
(d) He is under their protective custody.
4. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is deported.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
(d) He is relocated and in protective custody.
5. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He holds him under water until he passes out.
(b) He punches him until he is out cold.
(c) He runs him over with his car.
(d) He shoots him in the leg.
6. Why does Cross decide to attend the meeting with Christine and her lawyer without his attorney?
(a) To show that he can be reasonable.
(b) To try to plead with her.
(c) To try to placate Christine.
(d) To consider his son's best interests.
7. Who is Kyle Craig?
(a) A serial killer who has ties to the Russian mob.
(b) A Russian mafia don who is vying for the wolf's position.
(c) A former FBI agent and serial killer who knows the wolf.
(d) A former CIA agent who let Wolf into the country.
8. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(b) Louis XV.
(d) Sphinx 3000.
9. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
(a) Because he seems to be more with-it than the other thugs.
(b) Because he ruthlessly shot Gautier.
(c) Because he does not worry about his accomplice.
(d) Because he seems to have an accent.
10. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) Holy Cross College.
(b) Holy Trinity College.
(c) James Madison College.
(d) James Mason College.
11. How did the wolf originally enter the United States?
(a) Smuggled in from Mexico.
(b) Through the Canadian border.
(c) Manipulating the CIA.
(d) He was a KGB double agent for the US.
12. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(b) Because of his age.
(c) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(d) Because of his race and family's wealth.
13. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
14. How does Cross gain access to Wolf's Den?
(a) He uses Lili's skills to help him crack through.
(b) He pretends to be a buyer and is granted access.
(c) He has FBI agents break the security.
(d) He uses Potter's eyes.
15. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(b) Ari Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
2. What change has the wolf made to his website?
3. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
4. What does Lipton say he did with all of the girls he purchased from the wolf?
5. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)