|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(a) Ari Manning.
2. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
(a) He will not be taken alive.
(b) He is not surrendering.
(c) He is not the wolf.
(d) He did not know Lizzie was there.
3. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
(a) He is disgusted.
(b) He is trying to build a relationship with them.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is trying to better understand it.
4. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
(a) That she will never get little Alex.
(b) That he will have his lawyer contact her.
(c) That he cannot listen to this anymore.
(d) That this is wrong.
5. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is relocated and in protective custody.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is deported.
(d) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
6. What is the only thing the FBI agents find as they search the neighborhood?
(a) Clothes Sorokin was wearing.
(b) Stray dog.
(c) Child home alone.
(d) Sorokin's lawyer.
7. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
(a) The wolf asked him to allow the use of his bank accounts for the wolf's business.
(b) The wolf asked him to go into business and sell his service to other wealthy buyers.
(c) The wolf asked him to keep the books for his business.
(d) The wolf blackmailed him to participate in the business.
8. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
(a) In a clothing store.
(b) Hiding in a dumpster.
(c) In the basement of a home.
(d) In a park.
9. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
(a) Cross is shot.
(b) The helicopter explodes.
(c) Pollack is shot.
(d) The helicopter pilot pulls at a gun and aims it at them.
10. How did the wolf originally enter the United States?
(a) Through the Canadian border.
(b) Manipulating the CIA.
(c) Smuggled in from Mexico.
(d) He was a KGB double agent for the US.
11. How does Sorokin escape?
(a) He pretends he is an FBI agent and walks out.
(b) He has his lawyer take him out.
(c) He dives out a window.
(d) He shoots two agents.
12. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
13. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(b) Sphinx 3000.
(d) Louis XV.
14. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
(a) He flies out to spend time with Jamilla.
(b) He keeps trying to contact the wolf.
(c) He takes a week off to spend time with his family.
(d) He continues to research the Russian mob.
15. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
(a) He went for a long run.
(b) He went to the gym.
(c) He yelled all the way home from work.
(d) He punched a hole in the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
2. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
3. How long does the FBI interrogate Lipton?
4. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
5. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)