|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is trying to better understand it.
(c) He is trying to build a relationship with them.
(d) He is disgusted.
2. What happens to Little Alex?
(a) He was hurt by the wolf.
(b) He runs away from home.
(c) He gets to stay with Cross.
(d) He has to go live with Christine.
3. Where does Cross wait for the Wolf's Den to get back to him about 'Potter's' proposal?
(a) His own home.
(c) Hoover building.
(d) New Hampshire.
4. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
(a) That she will never get little Alex.
(b) That this is wrong.
(c) That he cannot listen to this anymore.
(d) That he will have his lawyer contact her.
5. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
(c) Judge Connolly.
6. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
(a) Because he ruthlessly shot Gautier.
(b) Because he seems to have an accent.
(c) Because he does not worry about his accomplice.
(d) Because he seems to be more with-it than the other thugs.
7. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) His throat is slit.
(b) He is allowed to leave.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) Every bone in his body is broken.
8. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(c) Judge Connolley.
9. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To his farm.
(b) To another state.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To his home.
10. Which of the following characters is observing Lipton's arrest?
11. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
(a) They traced the money to a man in Dallas.
(b) The man who was dead has been identified.
(c) They have an account number for the wolf.
(d) They have a name for the wolf.
12. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
(a) Clearly surprised.
(d) Emotionally distraught.
13. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) James Mason College.
(b) James Madison College.
(c) Holy Cross College.
(d) Holy Trinity College.
14. What makes the FBI surveillance team think the agent playing Xavier is about to be abducted?
(a) They see weapons hidden under clothes.
(b) They see three men stalking Xavier.
(c) They notice people following Xavier to his car.
(d) They see two men talking into their sleeves who are not FBI.
15. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They are murdered.
(b) They are hidden.
(c) They are taken into custody.
(d) They have begun new lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
2. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
3. Who calls a meeting to debrief the team about the new information learned in New Hampshire?
4. Where do they interview Potter?
5. What does Lipton say he did with all of the girls he purchased from the wolf?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)