|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Little Alex?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He was hurt by the wolf.
(c) He has to go live with Christine.
(d) He gets to stay with Cross.
2. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
(a) The helicopter pilot pulls at a gun and aims it at them.
(b) Pollack is shot.
(c) Cross is shot.
(d) The helicopter explodes.
3. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
(b) Little Alex testifying.
(c) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(d) Christine apologizing.
4. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
(a) Because they are protecting him.
(b) Because they are scared of him too.
(c) Because they don't really know.
(d) Because he is someone important in the government.
5. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
(a) He went for a long run.
(b) He punched a hole in the wall.
(c) He went to the gym.
(d) He yelled all the way home from work.
6. How does Monnie react when Cross informs her of the accusation?
(a) She gets very angry.
(b) She confesses.
(c) She proclaims her innocence and contacts the director.
(d) She is taken aback.
7. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
(a) He is not the wolf.
(b) He is not surrendering.
(c) He will not be taken alive.
(d) He did not know Lizzie was there.
8. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
(c) Judge Connolly.
9. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(b) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
(d) His youngest son, Alex.
10. Which of the following best describes what Cross thinks about this whole situation?
(a) It is believable.
(b) It is funny.
(c) It is insane.
(d) It is not quite the truth.
11. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They are taken into custody.
(b) They are hidden.
(c) They have begun new lives.
(d) They are murdered.
12. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
(a) Wolf tells them all to be careful because they are being watched.
(b) Wolf tells them that the website will be shut down temporarily.
(c) Wolf tells them that Potter has been compromised.
(d) Wolf tells them that they have a spy amongst them.
13. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(a) Sphinx 3000.
(b) Louis XV.
14. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
(b) Emotionally distraught.
(c) Clearly surprised.
15. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
(a) That he cannot listen to this anymore.
(b) That he will have his lawyer contact her.
(c) That this is wrong.
(d) That she will never get little Alex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change has the wolf made to his website?
2. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
3. What do the agents find when they break into the barn?
4. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
5. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)