|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
(a) He is the money man.
(b) He is a client.
(c) He is the wolf.
(d) He is not involved at all.
2. Which of the following characters is observing Lipton's arrest?
3. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He punches him until he is out cold.
(b) He runs him over with his car.
(c) He holds him under water until he passes out.
(d) He shoots him in the leg.
4. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He asks her to come and stay with him.
(b) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
5. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
(a) Drug connections.
(b) Illegal prostitution.
(c) Illegal diamond trade.
(d) Porn sites and chat rooms.
6. What does Lipton say he did with all of the girls he purchased from the wolf?
(a) Returned them to the catalogue.
(b) Let them go when he was done with them.
(c) He left them in property and doesn't know what happened to them.
(d) Killed them.
7. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) KGB agent.
(b) Ambassador from Russia.
(c) Russian immigration specialist.
(d) Head of the trade delegation.
8. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
9. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is relocated and in protective custody.
(b) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
(c) He goes to jail.
(d) He is deported.
10. What happens to Gautier?
(a) He ducks and is shot in the shoulder.
(b) He is killed by an FBI agent on accident.
(c) He elbows his capture and takes down the man.
(d) He is shot in the face.
11. How many people are part of the abduction of Vince and Francis?
12. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
(a) Pollack is shot.
(b) The helicopter pilot pulls at a gun and aims it at them.
(c) The helicopter explodes.
(d) Cross is shot.
13. Who does the FBI have under surveillance after listening to a suspicious Internet conversation?
(c) Mr. Potter.
(d) Art director.
14. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(b) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(c) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(d) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
15. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
(a) She notices that a knife was left in one of the pockets.
(b) She hears the FBI announce themselves and Wolf's voice.
(c) She has not seen wolf for days.
(d) She has light for the first time ever in the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
2. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
3. How does Monnie react when Cross informs her of the accusation?
4. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
5. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)