|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
2. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He dives out the window and runs down the street.
(c) He flees in his Porsche.
(d) He shoots Cross in the arm.
3. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(b) Because of his race and family's wealth.
(c) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(d) Because of his age.
4. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
(b) CIA agents.
5. Why is Cross summoned to Brooklyn?
(a) He is to handle another hostage negotiation.
(b) He is to start on a new case.
(c) He is to transport a witness.
(d) There is a new lead in the wolf case.
6. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
(a) Cross is shot.
(b) The helicopter explodes.
(c) Pollack is shot.
(d) The helicopter pilot pulls at a gun and aims it at them.
7. Who is Kyle Craig?
(a) A former CIA agent who let Wolf into the country.
(b) A serial killer who has ties to the Russian mob.
(c) A Russian mafia don who is vying for the wolf's position.
(d) A former FBI agent and serial killer who knows the wolf.
8. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(b) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(c) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(d) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
9. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
(a) He has an alibi for most of the days wolf was on the website.
(b) He is an undercover CIA agent.
(c) He is not the man they let into the country.
(d) He is not Russian.
10. Why does Cross decide to attend the meeting with Christine and her lawyer without his attorney?
(a) To try to placate Christine.
(b) To try to plead with her.
(c) To show that he can be reasonable.
(d) To consider his son's best interests.
11. Which of the following best describes what Cross thinks about this whole situation?
(a) It is not quite the truth.
(b) It is funny.
(c) It is insane.
(d) It is believable.
12. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To another state.
(b) To his farm.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To his home.
13. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
(a) That he is the wrong guy.
(b) To move in.
(c) To stand down.
(d) To keep him under surveillance.
14. What was different about this operation than the others Cross has participated in?
(a) It is the most chaotic.
(b) It is the best run.
(c) It is the largest.
(d) It involves the most agencies.
15. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(c) Ari Manning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Little Alex?
2. Where is the fire that distracts Cross and Mahoney?
3. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
4. What is the only thing the FBI agents find as they search the neighborhood?
5. What makes the FBI surveillance team think the agent playing Xavier is about to be abducted?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)