|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(b) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(c) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(d) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
2. How does Cross gain access to Wolf's Den?
(a) He pretends to be a buyer and is granted access.
(b) He uses Lili's skills to help him crack through.
(c) He uses Potter's eyes.
(d) He has FBI agents break the security.
3. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
(a) Wolf's Pack.
(b) Wolf's Den.
(c) Wolf's Mates.
(d) Wolf Cub.
4. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
(d) Louis XV.
5. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 100.
(c) More than 40.
(d) More than 30.
6. What are Vince and Francis doing before one is abducted?
(a) Dancing and drinking at a club.
(b) Attending their last course for the day.
(c) Eating at a restaurant.
(d) Enjoying the evening on the blanket.
7. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
(a) He takes a week off to spend time with his family.
(b) He continues to research the Russian mob.
(c) He keeps trying to contact the wolf.
(d) He flies out to spend time with Jamilla.
8. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
(a) Hiding in a dumpster.
(b) In a clothing store.
(c) In a park.
(d) In the basement of a home.
9. Where is the wolf during this meeting?
(a) Still in New York.
(b) At his home in Florida.
(c) At the hockey game in Philadelphia.
(d) Waiting to meet with his FBI contact in D.C.
10. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
(a) He is under their protective custody.
(b) He has defected and they have disowned him.
(c) He has diplomatic immunity.
(d) He is not the wolf.
11. How did the wolf originally enter the United States?
(a) Through the Canadian border.
(b) Manipulating the CIA.
(c) He was a KGB double agent for the US.
(d) Smuggled in from Mexico.
12. How does Sorokin escape?
(a) He shoots two agents.
(b) He pretends he is an FBI agent and walks out.
(c) He dives out a window.
(d) He has his lawyer take him out.
13. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Christine apologizing.
(b) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(c) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
(d) Little Alex testifying.
14. What makes the FBI surveillance team think the agent playing Xavier is about to be abducted?
(a) They see weapons hidden under clothes.
(b) They see three men stalking Xavier.
(c) They notice people following Xavier to his car.
(d) They see two men talking into their sleeves who are not FBI.
15. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) Head of the trade delegation.
(b) KGB agent.
(c) Ambassador from Russia.
(d) Russian immigration specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
2. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
3. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
4. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
5. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)