|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To his farm.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) To another state.
(d) To his home.
2. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
(a) She hears the FBI announce themselves and Wolf's voice.
(b) She has not seen wolf for days.
(c) She notices that a knife was left in one of the pockets.
(d) She has light for the first time ever in the closet.
3. How does Sorokin escape?
(a) He has his lawyer take him out.
(b) He pretends he is an FBI agent and walks out.
(c) He dives out a window.
(d) He shoots two agents.
4. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
(a) He dives out the window and runs down the street.
(b) He shoots Cross in the arm.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He flees in his Porsche.
5. Where do they interview Potter?
(a) At the state police station.
(b) In his home.
(c) At the local FBI office.
(d) In Washington.
6. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
7. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 100.
(c) More than 30.
(d) More than 40.
8. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(b) Because of his race and family's wealth.
(c) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(d) Because of his age.
9. How many people are part of the abduction of Vince and Francis?
10. How long does the FBI interrogate Lipton?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Seven hours.
11. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
(a) That he is the wrong guy.
(b) To keep him under surveillance.
(c) To move in.
(d) To stand down.
12. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
(a) Drug connections.
(b) Illegal diamond trade.
(c) Illegal prostitution.
(d) Porn sites and chat rooms.
13. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
(a) She can't remember the last time he visited.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Once a day.
(d) A few times each day.
14. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
(a) He met them at a bar.
(b) The Mafia.
(c) He doesn't know, they just showed up.
(d) The mysterious wolf.
15. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
2. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
3. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
4. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
5. Which of the following best describes what Cross thinks about this whole situation?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)