|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cross summoned to Brooklyn?
(a) He is to transport a witness.
(b) He is to start on a new case.
(c) There is a new lead in the wolf case.
(d) He is to handle another hostage negotiation.
2. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(b) He asks her to come and stay with him.
(c) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
(d) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
3. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
(a) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
4. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
(a) Once a week.
(b) She can't remember the last time he visited.
(c) A few times each day.
(d) Once a day.
5. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
(a) More than 30.
(b) More than 50.
(c) More than 100.
(d) More than 40.
6. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
(a) The same restaurant they had eaten at before.
(c) Potomac park.
(d) His home.
7. Where is the wolf during this meeting?
(a) At the hockey game in Philadelphia.
(b) Waiting to meet with his FBI contact in D.C.
(c) At his home in Florida.
(d) Still in New York.
8. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
(a) He owns many businesses.
(b) He put himself under guard.
(c) He is of Russian decent.
(d) He was Russian ties.
9. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(b) Because of his race and family's wealth.
(c) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(d) Because of his age.
10. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
(a) The Mafia.
(b) He doesn't know, they just showed up.
(c) The mysterious wolf.
(d) He met them at a bar.
11. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
(a) He is not the wolf.
(b) He will not be taken alive.
(c) He did not know Lizzie was there.
(d) He is not surrendering.
12. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
(a) She has not seen wolf for days.
(b) She notices that a knife was left in one of the pockets.
(c) She has light for the first time ever in the closet.
(d) She hears the FBI announce themselves and Wolf's voice.
13. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(b) Ari Manning.
14. Which of the following best describes what Cross thinks about this whole situation?
(a) It is funny.
(b) It is not quite the truth.
(c) It is insane.
(d) It is believable.
15. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They are taken into custody.
(b) They are murdered.
(c) They are hidden.
(d) They have begun new lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Gautier?
2. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
3. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
4. How does Sorokin escape?
5. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)