|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
(a) They have provided him with a body guard.
(b) They have put him in the witness protection program.
(c) They have replaced him with a look-a-like FBI agent.
(d) They have allowed him to keep teaching.
2. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
(a) He says that Benjamin is with someone else.
(b) He denies knowing him.
(c) He says that he left freely.
(d) He says they had a reciprocal relationship that ended.
3. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They are hidden.
(b) They have begun new lives.
(c) They are taken into custody.
(d) They are murdered.
4. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(b) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(c) Because of his race and family's wealth.
(d) Because of his age.
5. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
(b) Not to let them kill Lipton.
(c) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
(d) Not to mess up.
6. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(d) Judge Connolley.
7. What change has the wolf made to his website?
(a) He has password locked the site.
(b) He has dismantled the site.
(c) Additional security with eye scanning technology.
(d) He has put up innocuous information on his site.
8. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
(a) Because he knew her family would already have to go into protective custody so there was no harm.
(b) Because he figured Wolf had already shut down the website.
(c) Because Monnie would be staying to protect her and her family.
(d) Because he knew he was there to protect her.
9. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(c) Sphinx 3000.
(d) Louis XV.
10. What do the agents find when they break into the barn?
(a) Francis, naked, bloodied and hanging from the hayloft.
(b) Mr. Potter singing in to a website on a computer.
(c) No one, just a radio playing loud music.
(d) No one other than Mr. Potter.
11. What did the Russian government tell the FBI about Prokopev?
(a) He has diplomatic immunity.
(b) He is not the wolf.
(c) He has defected and they have disowned him.
(d) He is under their protective custody.
12. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
(a) Text message.
(b) Phone call.
(d) Catches him at home.
13. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To another state.
(b) To his home.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To his farm.
14. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
(a) He made him angry and he had to get rid of him.
(b) He was worthless and damaged when he arrived.
(c) He escaped unintentionally.
(d) He is still around, but he wants two at once now.
15. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) KGB agent.
(b) Ambassador from Russia.
(c) Head of the trade delegation.
(d) Russian immigration specialist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kyle Craig?
2. Where do Cross and Mahoney find Sorokin?
3. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
4. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
5. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)