|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
(a) Because he is someone important in the government.
(b) Because they don't really know.
(c) Because they are protecting him.
(d) Because they are scared of him too.
2. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
(a) Phone call.
(c) Catches him at home.
(d) Text message.
3. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(a) His youngest son, Alex.
(b) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
4. What happens to Gautier?
(a) He elbows his capture and takes down the man.
(b) He is shot in the face.
(c) He ducks and is shot in the shoulder.
(d) He is killed by an FBI agent on accident.
5. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He shoots him in the leg.
(b) He runs him over with his car.
(c) He punches him until he is out cold.
(d) He holds him under water until he passes out.
6. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is trying to better understand it.
(c) He is disgusted.
(d) He is trying to build a relationship with them.
7. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) Every bone in his body is broken.
(b) He is knocked unconscious.
(c) His throat is slit.
(d) He is allowed to leave.
8. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is deported.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
(d) He is relocated and in protective custody.
9. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
(a) He owns many businesses.
(b) He put himself under guard.
(c) He is of Russian decent.
(d) He was Russian ties.
10. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
(a) She can't remember the last time he visited.
(b) A few times each day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a day.
11. Who is Kyle Craig?
(a) A serial killer who has ties to the Russian mob.
(b) A former CIA agent who let Wolf into the country.
(c) A Russian mafia don who is vying for the wolf's position.
(d) A former FBI agent and serial killer who knows the wolf.
12. What happens when Cross and Mahoney try to capture Sphinx?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He dives out the window and runs down the street.
(c) He shoots Cross in the arm.
(d) He flees in his Porsche.
13. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
14. Where does Cross wait for the Wolf's Den to get back to him about 'Potter's' proposal?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) Hoover building.
(d) His own home.
15. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
(c) CIA agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
2. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
3. Who does the FBI have under surveillance after listening to a suspicious Internet conversation?
4. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
5. Where is the fire that distracts Cross and Mahoney?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)