|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the wolf originally enter the United States?
(a) Smuggled in from Mexico.
(b) Manipulating the CIA.
(c) Through the Canadian border.
(d) He was a KGB double agent for the US.
2. Where does Potter tell Cross that he got the boys?
(a) The mysterious wolf.
(b) He doesn't know, they just showed up.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) He met them at a bar.
3. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
(a) She explores the closet.
(b) She solves complex problems.
(c) She tries to clean herself up.
(d) She meditates.
4. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
(a) He takes a week off to spend time with his family.
(b) He flies out to spend time with Jamilla.
(c) He keeps trying to contact the wolf.
(d) He continues to research the Russian mob.
5. What two things is Lizzie determined about?
(a) She is determined to escape and survive.
(b) She is determined to kill wolf and survive.
(c) She is determined to help the police and kill wolf.
(d) She is determined to live and have revenge.
6. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
7. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is relocated and in protective custody.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is deported.
(d) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
8. Where is the wolf during this meeting?
(a) Waiting to meet with his FBI contact in D.C.
(b) At his home in Florida.
(c) At the hockey game in Philadelphia.
(d) Still in New York.
9. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(b) Judge Connolley.
10. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
(a) That he is the wrong guy.
(b) To keep him under surveillance.
(c) To stand down.
(d) To move in.
11. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(c) Ari Manning.
12. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(b) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
(c) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(d) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
13. What change has the wolf made to his website?
(a) Additional security with eye scanning technology.
(b) He has put up innocuous information on his site.
(c) He has dismantled the site.
(d) He has password locked the site.
14. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
(a) He is disgusted.
(b) He is trying to build a relationship with them.
(c) He is trying to better understand it.
(d) He is surprised.
15. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
(b) Not to mess up.
(c) Not to let them kill Lipton.
(d) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
2. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
3. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
4. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
5. When does Lipton present himself to Cross?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)