|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
(a) He will not be taken alive.
(b) He is not surrendering.
(c) He is not the wolf.
(d) He did not know Lizzie was there.
2. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
(a) Wolf's Den.
(b) Wolf's Mates.
(c) Wolf Cub.
(d) Wolf's Pack.
3. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
4. What does Lizzie do to help keep her sane?
(a) She is developing an alternate reality.
(b) She pretends that Wolf is her husband.
(c) She begs Wolf to allow her to have some light.
(d) She goes into a catatonic state.
5. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
6. What happens to Lipton and his family?
(a) They are hidden.
(b) They have begun new lives.
(c) They are taken into custody.
(d) They are murdered.
7. How does Alex show his support for Monnie?
(a) By taking her on a date.
(b) By telling her to keep working the case.
(c) By telling the director she is not guilty.
(d) By taking her and her children out to dinner.
8. What was different about this operation than the others Cross has participated in?
(a) It is the most chaotic.
(b) It is the best run.
(c) It is the largest.
(d) It involves the most agencies.
9. What happens to Gautier?
(a) He is killed by an FBI agent on accident.
(b) He elbows his capture and takes down the man.
(c) He is shot in the face.
(d) He ducks and is shot in the shoulder.
10. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
(b) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(c) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(d) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
11. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
(a) He made him angry and he had to get rid of him.
(b) He was worthless and damaged when he arrived.
(c) He escaped unintentionally.
(d) He is still around, but he wants two at once now.
12. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
(a) She meditates.
(b) She solves complex problems.
(c) She explores the closet.
(d) She tries to clean herself up.
13. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(c) His youngest son, Alex.
(d) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
14. What does Lipton say that the wolf had asked him?
(a) The wolf asked him to go into business and sell his service to other wealthy buyers.
(b) The wolf asked him to keep the books for his business.
(c) The wolf blackmailed him to participate in the business.
(d) The wolf asked him to allow the use of his bank accounts for the wolf's business.
15. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
(a) She hears the FBI announce themselves and Wolf's voice.
(b) She has not seen wolf for days.
(c) She notices that a knife was left in one of the pockets.
(d) She has light for the first time ever in the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kyle Craig?
2. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
3. Why is Cross summoned to Brooklyn?
4. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
5. Who calls a meeting to debrief the team about the new information learned in New Hampshire?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)