|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
(a) He went for a long run.
(b) He punched a hole in the wall.
(c) He yelled all the way home from work.
(d) He went to the gym.
2. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
(a) Wolf tells them all to be careful because they are being watched.
(b) Wolf tells them that they have a spy amongst them.
(c) Wolf tells them that Potter has been compromised.
(d) Wolf tells them that the website will be shut down temporarily.
3. What does Cross tell Wolf happened to his last purchase?
(a) He escaped unintentionally.
(b) He made him angry and he had to get rid of him.
(c) He is still around, but he wants two at once now.
(d) He was worthless and damaged when he arrived.
4. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(c) Judge Connolley.
5. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
6. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
7. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is deported.
(b) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
(c) He goes to jail.
(d) He is relocated and in protective custody.
8. What two things is Lizzie determined about?
(a) She is determined to live and have revenge.
(b) She is determined to help the police and kill wolf.
(c) She is determined to kill wolf and survive.
(d) She is determined to escape and survive.
9. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He asks her to come and stay with him.
(b) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
10. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) Head of the trade delegation.
(b) Russian immigration specialist.
(c) KGB agent.
(d) Ambassador from Russia.
11. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
(a) They have a name for the wolf.
(b) They traced the money to a man in Dallas.
(c) The man who was dead has been identified.
(d) They have an account number for the wolf.
12. Why does Cross head to Texas?
(a) To take his family to safety.
(b) To have a secret meeting with the CIA.
(c) To see where Lipton had been held.
(d) To visit with an inmate.
13. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(a) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
(b) His youngest son, Alex.
14. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
(a) Because he is someone important in the government.
(b) Because they don't really know.
(c) Because they are scared of him too.
(d) Because they are protecting him.
15. Where is the fire that distracts Cross and Mahoney?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) At the pier.
(d) In the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
2. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
3. How does the FBI arrive to raid Sorokin's home?
4. How long does the FBI interrogate Lipton?
5. Which of the following turns out to be Sphinx?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)