|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
(b) Little Alex testifying.
(c) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(d) Christine apologizing.
2. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He holds him under water until he passes out.
(b) He shoots him in the leg.
(c) He runs him over with his car.
(d) He punches him until he is out cold.
3. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
(d) Ari Manning.
4. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
(a) He has an alibi for most of the days wolf was on the website.
(b) He is not Russian.
(c) He is not the man they let into the country.
(d) He is an undercover CIA agent.
5. What role does Lipton say he has in the organization?
(a) He is the wolf.
(b) He is the money man.
(c) He is not involved at all.
(d) He is a client.
6. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) KGB agent.
(b) Russian immigration specialist.
(c) Ambassador from Russia.
(d) Head of the trade delegation.
7. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
(a) That he is the wrong guy.
(b) To keep him under surveillance.
(c) To stand down.
(d) To move in.
8. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
(a) Because he ruthlessly shot Gautier.
(b) Because he seems to have an accent.
(c) Because he does not worry about his accomplice.
(d) Because he seems to be more with-it than the other thugs.
9. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
(a) Because they are scared of him too.
(b) Because they are protecting him.
(c) Because they don't really know.
(d) Because he is someone important in the government.
10. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
(a) She hears the FBI announce themselves and Wolf's voice.
(b) She has light for the first time ever in the closet.
(c) She has not seen wolf for days.
(d) She notices that a knife was left in one of the pockets.
11. Where do they interview Potter?
(a) At the local FBI office.
(b) In his home.
(c) At the state police station.
(d) In Washington.
12. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
(c) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
13. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
(a) He is not surrendering.
(b) He did not know Lizzie was there.
(c) He will not be taken alive.
(d) He is not the wolf.
14. What does Cross notice across the street from his house?
(b) CIA agents.
15. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is relocated and in protective custody.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
(d) He is deported.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
2. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
3. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
4. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
5. How does Sorokin escape?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)