|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the FBI have under surveillance after listening to a suspicious Internet conversation?
(b) Mr. Potter.
(c) Art director.
2. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(d) Judge Connolley.
3. When does Lipton present himself to Cross?
(a) After his secretary tells him that Cross won't leave.
(b) After Cross tells the secretary it is urgent.
(c) After Cross finally demands to see him at once.
(d) After Cross breaks down the door.
4. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
5. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
(a) Text message.
(b) Catches him at home.
(c) Phone call.
6. What are Vince and Francis doing before one is abducted?
(a) Enjoying the evening on the blanket.
(b) Dancing and drinking at a club.
(c) Eating at a restaurant.
(d) Attending their last course for the day.
7. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
(b) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
8. Who calls a meeting to debrief the team about the new information learned in New Hampshire?
9. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
(b) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
(c) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(d) He asks her to come and stay with him.
10. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
(a) To keep him under surveillance.
(b) That he is the wrong guy.
(c) To move in.
(d) To stand down.
11. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to mess up.
(b) Not to let them kill Lipton.
(c) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
(d) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
12. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
(a) His youngest son, Alex.
(c) His girlfriend, Jamilla.
13. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(b) Because of his age.
(c) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
(d) Because of his race and family's wealth.
14. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) Every bone in his body is broken.
(b) He is allowed to leave.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) His throat is slit.
15. What happens that gets Lizzie's hopes up?
(a) She has not seen wolf for days.
(b) She hears the FBI announce themselves and Wolf's voice.
(c) She notices that a knife was left in one of the pockets.
(d) She has light for the first time ever in the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
2. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
3. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
4. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
5. What does Sorokin reveal to the FBI as he comes out of the clothing store?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)