|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the meeting with Christine's lawyer begin?
(a) Interrogation of Alex by Christine's lawyer.
(b) Christine walking out of the meeting.
(c) Little Alex testifying.
(d) Christine apologizing.
2. Who does Sorokin agree to lead the FBI to as part of his deal?
(b) Louis XV.
3. What two things is Lizzie determined about?
(a) She is determined to escape and survive.
(b) She is determined to kill wolf and survive.
(c) She is determined to live and have revenge.
(d) She is determined to help the police and kill wolf.
4. What does Cross tell Christine as he gets up to walk out of the meeting with her lawyer?
(a) That this is wrong.
(b) That he cannot listen to this anymore.
(c) That he will have his lawyer contact her.
(d) That she will never get little Alex.
5. Where do they interview Potter?
(a) In Washington.
(b) At the local FBI office.
(c) At the state police station.
(d) In his home.
6. Which of the following characters is observing Lipton's arrest?
7. How does Sorokin escape?
(a) He shoots two agents.
(b) He has his lawyer take him out.
(c) He pretends he is an FBI agent and walks out.
(d) He dives out a window.
8. What is the only thing the FBI agents find as they search the neighborhood?
(a) Sorokin's lawyer.
(b) Stray dog.
(c) Child home alone.
(d) Clothes Sorokin was wearing.
9. How does Cross gain access to Wolf's Den?
(a) He has FBI agents break the security.
(b) He uses Potter's eyes.
(c) He uses Lili's skills to help him crack through.
(d) He pretends to be a buyer and is granted access.
10. Which of the following was Lipton's screen name?
(b) Sphinx 3000.
(d) Louis XV.
11. Why does Burns think the Russians will not tell them who the wolf is?
(a) Because they are protecting him.
(b) Because he is someone important in the government.
(c) Because they are scared of him too.
(d) Because they don't really know.
12. How did Cross tell Nana that he expressed his anger?
(a) He punched a hole in the wall.
(b) He went to the gym.
(c) He yelled all the way home from work.
(d) He went for a long run.
13. What does Cross do after the Sphinx's arrest?
(a) He keeps trying to contact the wolf.
(b) He flies out to spend time with Jamilla.
(c) He continues to research the Russian mob.
(d) He takes a week off to spend time with his family.
14. What does Lipton say he did with all of the girls he purchased from the wolf?
(a) Let them go when he was done with them.
(b) Killed them.
(c) Returned them to the catalogue.
(d) He left them in property and doesn't know what happened to them.
15. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
(b) Clearly surprised.
(c) Emotionally distraught.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
2. How does the FBI arrive to raid Sorokin's home?
3. What happens to Sorokin?
4. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
5. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)