|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the FBI agents assigned to work with Cross monitoring?
(a) Porn sites and chat rooms.
(b) Illegal diamond trade.
(c) Illegal prostitution.
(d) Drug connections.
2. What happens as Pollack and Cross are heading toward the helicopter?
(a) Pollack is shot.
(b) The helicopter explodes.
(c) The helicopter pilot pulls at a gun and aims it at them.
(d) Cross is shot.
3. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) Russian immigration specialist.
(b) KGB agent.
(c) Ambassador from Russia.
(d) Head of the trade delegation.
4. How does Potter respond to Alex's questions about Benjamin?
(a) He says that he left freely.
(b) He says they had a reciprocal relationship that ended.
(c) He denies knowing him.
(d) He says that Benjamin is with someone else.
5. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
(b) Not to let them kill Lipton.
(c) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
(d) Not to mess up.
6. How many FBI agents are assigned to look into the Russian mafia for Cross?
(a) More than 50.
(b) More than 40.
(c) More than 30.
(d) More than 100.
7. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To his farm.
(b) To another state.
(c) To his home.
(d) To a restaurant.
8. What happens to Sorokin?
(a) He is deported.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He is relocated and in protective custody.
(d) He is blown up by a rocket launcher.
9. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
(a) They have allowed him to keep teaching.
(b) They have replaced him with a look-a-like FBI agent.
(c) They have put him in the witness protection program.
(d) They have provided him with a body guard.
10. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
(a) Because he knew he was there to protect her.
(b) Because Monnie would be staying to protect her and her family.
(c) Because he figured Wolf had already shut down the website.
(d) Because he knew her family would already have to go into protective custody so there was no harm.
11. How many people are part of the abduction of Vince and Francis?
12. What does Lizzie do when Wolf is gone?
(a) She meditates.
(b) She tries to clean herself up.
(c) She solves complex problems.
(d) She explores the closet.
13. How does Alex show his support for Monnie?
(a) By telling the director she is not guilty.
(b) By telling her to keep working the case.
(c) By taking her on a date.
(d) By taking her and her children out to dinner.
14. How long does the FBI interrogate Lipton?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Seven hours.
(d) Ten hours.
15. How does Cross eventually subdue Sphinx?
(a) He holds him under water until he passes out.
(b) He runs him over with his car.
(c) He shoots him in the leg.
(d) He punches him until he is out cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the website that Monnie told Cross about?
2. What word do the agents get as they are outside Lipton's house waiting for orders?
3. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
4. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
5. What name does Lipton tell Cross that Sorokin also uses?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)