|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kyle Craig?
(a) A Russian mafia don who is vying for the wolf's position.
(b) A former FBI agent and serial killer who knows the wolf.
(c) A serial killer who has ties to the Russian mob.
(d) A former CIA agent who let Wolf into the country.
2. What happens to the only witness to the kidnapping?
(a) Every bone in his body is broken.
(b) His throat is slit.
(c) He is knocked unconscious.
(d) He is allowed to leave.
3. Why did Cross agree to let Lili go back online and show him the Wolf's site?
(a) Because he knew he was there to protect her.
(b) Because Monnie would be staying to protect her and her family.
(c) Because he knew her family would already have to go into protective custody so there was no harm.
(d) Because he figured Wolf had already shut down the website.
4. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) James Madison College.
(b) Holy Trinity College.
(c) Holy Cross College.
(d) James Mason College.
5. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
(a) Not to embarrass the Bureau.
(b) Not to mess up.
(c) Not to let Lipton contact the wolf.
(d) Not to let them kill Lipton.
6. What does Potter warn Cross about?
(a) That wolf has a FBI agent feeding him information.
(b) Wolf is crazy and would get revenge.
(c) That he does not know the wolf's identity.
(d) That using the computer has become too dangerous.
7. What is Andrei Prokopev's position in New York?
(a) KGB agent.
(b) Ambassador from Russia.
(c) Head of the trade delegation.
(d) Russian immigration specialist.
8. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
(a) New York.
(d) New Hampshire.
9. What happens to Little Alex?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He was hurt by the wolf.
(c) He has to go live with Christine.
(d) He gets to stay with Cross.
10. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
(a) He can't see her anymore because of Christine.
(b) He wants to visit her when the case is over.
(c) He asks her to come and stay with him.
(d) He and Christine are going to reconcile.
11. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
(a) Phone call.
(c) Catches him at home.
(d) Text message.
12. Where is the fire that distracts Cross and Mahoney?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the closet.
(c) At the pier.
(d) In the kitchen.
13. How often does Lizzie's captor visit her in the closet?
(a) She can't remember the last time he visited.
(b) A few times each day.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a day.
14. How does the FBI arrive to raid Sorokin's home?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) On foot.
(c) By car.
(d) By boat.
15. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To his farm.
(b) To a restaurant.
(c) To his home.
(d) To another state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sorokin ask Cross about?
2. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
3. How many men were involved in the potential kidnapping?
4. What two things is Lizzie determined about?
5. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)