|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
(b) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
(c) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(d) To berate him for skipping classes.
2. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
(a) Inside to play games and talk.
(b) To a restaurant for some ice cream.
(c) To the store to rent a movie.
(d) To the park to play basketball.
3. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
(a) One of his former clients.
(b) His ex-wife and her lover.
(c) Zoya's lover.
(d) Lili Olsen.
4. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
5. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
(a) Home in Florida.
(b) Restaurant owned by the Wolf.
(c) Cabin in the woods.
(d) Secure website.
6. Where does the couple accost their next target?
(a) Men's room.
(b) Parking lot.
(c) At the bar.
(d) Cab ride home.
7. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the south.
(b) In a city in the east.
(c) At a cabin in the north.
(d) In the woods in the west.
8. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(b) Farley asking for clothes.
(c) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(d) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
9. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) There are two more suspects arrested.
(b) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
(c) There is more reading that she has for him.
(d) Three more women have been kidnapped.
10. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
11. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Spying on the FBI agents.
(c) Police scanner.
(d) Jail house talk.
12. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
13. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
(a) Movie stars.
(b) Gay couple.
(d) Married couple.
14. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
(a) They were both investigated by Internal Affairs.
(b) They tracked a serial killer together.
(c) They worked together on a kidnapping.
(d) They worked together on a drug investigation.
15. What plan does the Wolf have for a future job?
(a) To return to his homeland.
(b) To be president.
(c) To make a billion dollars on one job.
(d) To take over all aspects of the mob.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Christine Johnson?
2. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
3. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
4. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
5. Which of the following characters is a violent crimes analyst?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)