|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
2. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
(a) One of his former clients.
(b) Lili Olsen.
(c) Zoya's lover.
(d) His ex-wife and her lover.
3. Which of the following is not something the Art Director does to Audrey Meek?
(a) Sets her free.
(b) Holds her captive.
(c) Kills her.
(d) Rapes her.
4. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
(b) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(c) Independent but cooperative with each other.
(d) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
5. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
(a) Movie stars.
(c) Married couple.
(d) Gay couple.
6. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
(a) Profiles of the victims.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) Books on the white slave trade.
(d) A stack of reading.
7. What happened to the Art Director?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was captured by the Pennsylvania police.
(c) He moved out of the country.
(d) He was killed by the wolf.
8. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
(a) They allowed their victim to escape.
(b) They are trying to avoid their boss.
(c) They have to wait to make the transfer.
(d) They have to find a good hiding place.
9. Which of the following is an accurate description of how Cross feels about the bust of Rafe?
(a) He knows this is not the right suspect and is disappointed.
(b) He thinks it is another test and is angry.
(c) He feels that this might be the guy and is excited.
(d) He doesn't feel right about it, but is excited.
10. What news does Cross receive?
(a) That another kidnapping has occurred.
(b) That Audrey has been found alive.
(c) That the two people killed were the ones doing the kidnapping.
(d) That they have another suspect.
11. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(a) Russian mob.
(b) White slave trade.
(c) Italian mob.
12. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
(b) He finds his kids missing.
(c) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
(d) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
13. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Watch movies with her.
(b) Cooks her breakfast.
(c) Lets her choose her room decorations.
(d) Gives her art supplies.
14. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Having their cell phones turned off.
(b) Not reporting in sooner.
(c) Not bringing him the right girl.
(d) Being in the wrong city.
15. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
(a) Break every bone in his body.
(b) Take his computer with him.
(c) Make changes to the catalogue and then burn it to CD.
(d) Hire a different person to work on his catalogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
2. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
3. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
4. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
5. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)