|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
(a) Home in Florida.
(b) Secure website.
(c) Cabin in the woods.
(d) Restaurant owned by the Wolf.
2. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) One of the kidnapping victims.
(b) A criminal profiler.
(c) The mother of one of Cross's children.
(d) Cross's boss.
3. What does Cross want to do in regards to Sampson?
(a) He wants to have him review his notes on the case.
(b) He wants him to get Cross out of the Bureau.
(c) He wants to get him into the Bureau.
(d) He wants to get him in on the case.
4. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
(a) If he has any information on the missing women.
(b) If anyone is talking about him.
(c) If he has buried the information he asked him to take care of.
(d) If he knows of the couple's killing.
5. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(a) Police commissioner.
(b) FBI agent.
6. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(c) Tel Aviv.
7. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
(a) To try to move in with him and his family.
(b) To take back their son.
(c) To rekindle their relationship.
(d) To get money.
8. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
(a) They all were married.
(b) They all were wealthy.
(c) They all have lovability.
(d) They all are white.
9. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(a) Italian mob.
(b) White slave trade.
(c) Russian mob.
10. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
11. What news does Cross receive?
(a) That the two people killed were the ones doing the kidnapping.
(b) That Audrey has been found alive.
(c) That they have another suspect.
(d) That another kidnapping has occurred.
12. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
13. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
(a) To find the hacker.
(b) To visit with his family.
(c) Information he gets from Zoya.
(d) To find out how much the FBI has on him.
14. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In the woods in the west.
(b) In a city in the south.
(c) In a city in the east.
(d) At a cabin in the north.
15. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Having their cell phones turned off.
(b) Not bringing him the right girl.
(c) Not reporting in sooner.
(d) Being in the wrong city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
2. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
3. What does Donnelly's research show?
4. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
5. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)