|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
(a) Police scanner.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Spying on the FBI agents.
(d) Jail house talk.
2. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
(b) When was the opportunity offered?
(c) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(d) Who provided the opportunity?
4. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
(a) A security item.
(b) To update the catalogue.
(c) To give him a new assignment.
(d) To provide him with new information.
5. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
(a) That the people doing the kidnapping are not in charge.
(b) That the Newport case is linked to the case.
(c) There is key information being withheld.
(d) That the kidnappings won't stop.
6. What status has the case now reached?
7. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
8. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Gives her art supplies.
(b) Lets her choose her room decorations.
(c) Watch movies with her.
(d) Cooks her breakfast.
9. How much had been paid for Audrey?
10. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) The mother of one of Cross's children.
(b) A criminal profiler.
(c) Cross's boss.
(d) One of the kidnapping victims.
11. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
(a) One of his former clients.
(b) Zoya's lover.
(c) Lili Olsen.
(d) His ex-wife and her lover.
12. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
(a) He has news about Jamilla.
(b) He was just given a new case with a missing white woman.
(c) He has joined the Bureau.
(d) His wife is pregnant.
13. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
(b) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
(c) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
(d) He finds his kids missing.
14. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
(a) They tracked a serial killer together.
(b) They worked together on a kidnapping.
(c) They worked together on a drug investigation.
(d) They were both investigated by Internal Affairs.
15. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
(a) Missing women case.
(b) White girl case.
(c) Slave ring case.
(d) White slave case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christine live?
2. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
3. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
4. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
5. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)