Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is coherent.
(b) That her captor let her live.
(c) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
(d) That she is able to remember so many details.
2. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
(a) He knows too much about Audrey's kidnapping.
(b) He is a convicted sex offender.
(c) He has confessed to the crimes, then disappeared.
(d) His fingerprints were found at the scene.
3. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the south.
(b) In the woods in the west.
(c) At a cabin in the north.
(d) In a city in the east.
4. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to become clients of his.
(b) He wants them to throw a game.
(c) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(d) He wants them to pay him money.
5. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
(a) It is covered in plastic.
(b) It has a gourmet kitchen.
(c) It is in the middle of a middle class neighborhood.
(d) It is in a rural setting.
6. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Not reporting in sooner.
(b) Being in the wrong city.
(c) Having their cell phones turned off.
(d) Not bringing him the right girl.
7. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
(a) Resigned and angry.
(b) Tired and sad.
(c) Furious and livid.
(d) Suspicious and heartbroken.
8. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) The woman only cries.
(b) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(c) Farley is a large man.
(d) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
9. Where does the couple accost their next target?
(a) At the bar.
(b) Men's room.
(c) Parking lot.
(d) Cab ride home.
10. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
11. What does Cross want to do in regards to Sampson?
(a) He wants him to get Cross out of the Bureau.
(b) He wants to get him in on the case.
(c) He wants to have him review his notes on the case.
(d) He wants to get him into the Bureau.
12. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
(a) That Coulter is really innocent.
(b) That it was a test by the FBI aimed at Cross.
(c) That his observer from Quantico was really involved and there to spy on Coulter.
(d) That it was set-up by the Baltimore Police to take out Coulter.
13. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
14. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There are too many witnesses.
(b) There are children present.
(c) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(d) There was no way to kidnap her.
15. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He feels energized when he's there.
(c) He refuses to ever travel there.
(d) He loves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
2. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
3. What news does Cross receive?
4. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
5. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)