|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
(a) Restaurant owned by the Wolf.
(b) Home in Florida.
(c) Cabin in the woods.
(d) Secure website.
2. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
(a) That there has not been a ransom requested.
(b) That it was completed by two people.
(c) That there were witnesses.
(d) That it was done in such a public venue.
3. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In the trunk of a car.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In her own room.
4. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
5. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Fixing him a meal.
(b) Kissing him.
(c) Untying him.
(d) Talking quietly to him.
6. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
(a) Gay couple.
(c) Married couple.
(d) Movie stars.
7. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) To berate him for skipping classes.
(b) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(c) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
(d) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
8. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the east.
(b) In the woods in the west.
(c) In a city in the south.
(d) At a cabin in the north.
9. What circumstances does Cross think are strange during the bust?
(a) That things are moving so fast.
(b) That they are using a helicopter.
(c) That there is no on the ground team.
(d) That Farley is home with his girlfriend.
10. What is the couple's job?
(a) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
(b) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
(c) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
(d) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
11. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
(a) To try to move in with him and his family.
(b) To rekindle their relationship.
(c) To take back their son.
(d) To get money.
12. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(b) Coulter specifically requested him.
(c) He is the best negotiator in the country.
(d) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
13. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
(a) They were both investigated by Internal Affairs.
(b) They worked together on a kidnapping.
(c) They tracked a serial killer together.
(d) They worked together on a drug investigation.
14. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
(a) He says that it was a poor job and he needs more training.
(b) He said it was a fair job and that he needs to keep working.
(c) He says that it was good considering it was a test.
(d) He said it was good and he was impressed.
15. Who requested Cross's presence?
(a) Tony Wood's from the director's office.
(b) Nooney, through is secretary.
(c) Baltimore police department.
(d) Coulter from the Baltimore police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
2. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
3. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
4. What happened to the Art Director?
5. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)