|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
(a) To find out how much the FBI has on him.
(b) To find the hacker.
(c) To visit with his family.
(d) Information he gets from Zoya.
2. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) To berate him for skipping classes.
(b) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(c) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
(d) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
3. What happened to the Art Director?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was captured by the Pennsylvania police.
(c) He moved out of the country.
(d) He was killed by the wolf.
4. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(b) White slave trade.
(c) Italian mob.
(d) Russian mob.
5. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
(a) Resigned and angry.
(b) Suspicious and heartbroken.
(c) Furious and livid.
(d) Tired and sad.
6. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
(b) Who provided the opportunity?
(c) When was the opportunity offered?
(d) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
7. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
(b) Independent but cooperative with each other.
(c) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(d) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
8. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Examining some art.
(b) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(c) Window shopping for herself.
(d) Taking her children to school.
9. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In her own room.
(d) In a closet.
10. Where does the couple accost their next target?
(a) Cab ride home.
(b) Men's room.
(c) At the bar.
(d) Parking lot.
11. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because she has been through so much.
(b) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
(c) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
(d) Because she has no information to help him.
12. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
(a) Spying on the FBI agents.
(b) Police scanner.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Jail house talk.
13. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
14. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
(a) They worked together on a kidnapping.
(b) They tracked a serial killer together.
(c) They worked together on a drug investigation.
(d) They were both investigated by Internal Affairs.
15. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
2. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
3. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
4. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
5. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)