|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because she has been through so much.
(b) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
(c) Because she has no information to help him.
(d) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
2. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) The mother of one of Cross's children.
(b) One of the kidnapping victims.
(c) Cross's boss.
(d) A criminal profiler.
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
(b) Hoover Building.
(d) New York.
5. What happened to the Art Director?
(a) He was captured by the Pennsylvania police.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He was killed by the wolf.
(d) He moved out of the country.
6. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
(a) The boss has just spared his life.
(b) The boss wants him brought immediately.
(c) They will break every bone in his body.
(d) She has to leave.
7. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
(b) He finds his kids missing.
(c) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
(d) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
8. Why does Cross skip his class?
(a) To do his own private investigation.
(b) To do some research.
(c) To visit Sampson.
(d) To take care of his children.
9. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(a) Police commissioner.
(c) FBI agent.
10. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
(a) Jail house talk.
(b) Police scanner.
(c) Reading the newspaper.
(d) Spying on the FBI agents.
11. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(b) Russian mob.
(c) White slave trade.
(d) Italian mob.
12. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) Three more women have been kidnapped.
(b) There are two more suspects arrested.
(c) There is more reading that she has for him.
(d) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
13. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
(a) Cabin in the woods.
(b) Secure website.
(c) Restaurant owned by the Wolf.
(d) Home in Florida.
14. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
15. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) The woman only cries.
(b) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
(c) Farley is a large man.
(d) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
2. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
3. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
4. How does the interrogation start?
5. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)