|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to become clients of his.
(b) He wants them to pay him money.
(c) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(d) He wants them to throw a game.
2. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
(a) They purchase several items.
(b) They hide in stores.
(c) They do not leave their car.
(d) They put on costumes.
3. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
(a) Slava and Zoya.
(c) Pizza delivery.
4. Where does Christine live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Who requested Cross's presence?
(a) Baltimore police department.
(b) Tony Wood's from the director's office.
(c) Nooney, through is secretary.
(d) Coulter from the Baltimore police.
6. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
(a) Gay couple.
(b) Movie stars.
(d) Married couple.
7. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian ambassador.
(b) Russian police officer.
(c) Russian prime minister.
(d) Russian KGB agent.
8. Which of the following is not something the Art Director does to Audrey Meek?
(a) Holds her captive.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Sets her free.
(d) Rapes her.
9. What news does Cross receive?
(a) That they have another suspect.
(b) That another kidnapping has occurred.
(c) That the two people killed were the ones doing the kidnapping.
(d) That Audrey has been found alive.
10. What vow does the Wolf make?
(a) To go after them.
(b) To take over the mob.
(c) To leave no further connections.
(d) To leave D.C.
11. How did Potter finance his purchases?
(a) Pornographic sales.
(b) Salary from the college.
(d) Selling information about the Wolf.
12. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
(a) He knows too much about Audrey's kidnapping.
(b) He is a convicted sex offender.
(c) His fingerprints were found at the scene.
(d) He has confessed to the crimes, then disappeared.
13. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
14. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
(b) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
(c) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(d) Independent but cooperative with each other.
15. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
(a) That Coulter is really innocent.
(b) That it was a test by the FBI aimed at Cross.
(c) That it was set-up by the Baltimore Police to take out Coulter.
(d) That his observer from Quantico was really involved and there to spy on Coulter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
2. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
3. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
4. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
5. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)