|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) Cross's boss.
(b) One of the kidnapping victims.
(c) A criminal profiler.
(d) The mother of one of Cross's children.
2. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Reading poetry.
(b) Spending time with his kids.
(c) Talking to his girlfriend.
(d) Traveling with his mother.
3. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
(a) If anyone is talking about him.
(b) If he knows of the couple's killing.
(c) If he has any information on the missing women.
(d) If he has buried the information he asked him to take care of.
4. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
(a) Furious and livid.
(b) Resigned and angry.
(c) Suspicious and heartbroken.
(d) Tired and sad.
5. Where does the couple accost their next target?
(a) At the bar.
(b) Parking lot.
(c) Men's room.
(d) Cab ride home.
6. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
(a) He says that it was good considering it was a test.
(b) He says that it was a poor job and he needs more training.
(c) He said it was good and he was impressed.
(d) He said it was a fair job and that he needs to keep working.
7. What is the couple's job?
(a) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
(b) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
(c) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
(d) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
8. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her unassuming identity.
(b) Her sex appeal.
(c) Her art history degree.
(d) Her children.
9. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
10. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In her own room.
(d) In a cabin.
11. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
12. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
(a) Team kidnapping and broad daylight kidnapping.
(b) No ransom and high position in society.
(c) Race and position in society.
(d) Team kidnapping and lack of ransom demand.
13. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian ambassador.
(b) Russian police officer.
(c) Russian KGB agent.
(d) Russian prime minister.
14. What news does Cross receive?
(a) That the two people killed were the ones doing the kidnapping.
(b) That they have another suspect.
(c) That another kidnapping has occurred.
(d) That Audrey has been found alive.
15. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
(a) He has news about Jamilla.
(b) He was just given a new case with a missing white woman.
(c) His wife is pregnant.
(d) He has joined the Bureau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
2. What does the Wolf accuse Slava and Zoya of doing?
3. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
4. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
5. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)