|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of how Cross feels about the bust of Rafe?
(a) He feels that this might be the guy and is excited.
(b) He doesn't feel right about it, but is excited.
(c) He thinks it is another test and is angry.
(d) He knows this is not the right suspect and is disappointed.
2. How did Potter finance his purchases?
(a) Salary from the college.
(c) Selling information about the Wolf.
(d) Pornographic sales.
3. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Fixing him a meal.
(b) Talking quietly to him.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Untying him.
4. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
(a) There is key information being withheld.
(b) That the Newport case is linked to the case.
(c) That the kidnappings won't stop.
(d) That the people doing the kidnapping are not in charge.
5. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
(a) One of his former clients.
(b) Zoya's lover.
(c) His ex-wife and her lover.
(d) Lili Olsen.
6. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to pay him money.
(b) He wants them to throw a game.
(c) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(d) He wants them to become clients of his.
7. Where does Christine live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
8. What vow does the Wolf make?
(a) To leave no further connections.
(b) To take over the mob.
(c) To leave D.C.
(d) To go after them.
9. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
(a) She has to leave.
(b) The boss wants him brought immediately.
(c) They will break every bone in his body.
(d) The boss has just spared his life.
10. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
(a) To the store to rent a movie.
(b) To a restaurant for some ice cream.
(c) Inside to play games and talk.
(d) To the park to play basketball.
11. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(a) Tel Aviv.
12. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Reading poetry.
(b) Talking to his girlfriend.
(c) Traveling with his mother.
(d) Spending time with his kids.
13. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
(a) To provide him with new information.
(b) A security item.
(c) To give him a new assignment.
(d) To update the catalogue.
14. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
(a) He is being set up by Internal Affairs and the Baltimore Police want to kill him.
(b) He is innocent and no one in the police department will believe him.
(c) His wife was kidnapped and this is the only way to help save her.
(d) He has killed his commanding officer who tried to kill him first.
15. What circumstances does Cross think are strange during the bust?
(a) That there is no on the ground team.
(b) That they are using a helicopter.
(c) That things are moving so fast.
(d) That Farley is home with his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
3. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
4. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
5. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)