|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
(a) They tracked a serial killer together.
(b) They worked together on a kidnapping.
(c) They worked together on a drug investigation.
(d) They were both investigated by Internal Affairs.
2. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the east.
(b) At a cabin in the north.
(c) In the woods in the west.
(d) In a city in the south.
4. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
(a) That the kidnappings won't stop.
(b) That the people doing the kidnapping are not in charge.
(c) That the Newport case is linked to the case.
(d) There is key information being withheld.
5. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to pay him money.
(b) He wants them to become clients of his.
(c) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(d) He wants them to throw a game.
6. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
(a) There is another group kidnapping people.
(b) There is a change in the pattern.
(c) There has been a male kidnapping victim.
(d) There is more than two kidnappers.
7. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Cooks her breakfast.
(b) Gives her art supplies.
(c) Watch movies with her.
(d) Lets her choose her room decorations.
8. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Fixing him a meal.
(b) Untying him.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Talking quietly to him.
9. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
(a) Inside to play games and talk.
(b) To a restaurant for some ice cream.
(c) To the store to rent a movie.
(d) To the park to play basketball.
10. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
11. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her art history degree.
(b) Her unassuming identity.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her sex appeal.
12. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In her own room.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In a cabin.
13. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
(a) Resigned and angry.
(b) Suspicious and heartbroken.
(c) Tired and sad.
(d) Furious and livid.
14. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(b) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
(c) Independent but cooperative with each other.
(d) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
15. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
(b) New York.
(c) Hoover Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross spend his night researching?
2. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
3. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
4. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
5. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)