|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her art history degree.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her unassuming identity.
(d) Her sex appeal.
2. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
(a) That there has not been a ransom requested.
(b) That it was done in such a public venue.
(c) That there were witnesses.
(d) That it was completed by two people.
3. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
(a) Hire a different person to work on his catalogue.
(b) Break every bone in his body.
(c) Make changes to the catalogue and then burn it to CD.
(d) Take his computer with him.
4. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because she has been through so much.
(b) Because she has no information to help him.
(c) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
(d) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
5. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
(a) Lili Olsen.
(b) Zoya's lover.
(c) One of his former clients.
(d) His ex-wife and her lover.
6. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the south.
(b) In the woods in the west.
(c) In a city in the east.
(d) At a cabin in the north.
7. Which of the following characters is a violent crimes analyst?
8. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Watch movies with her.
(b) Cooks her breakfast.
(c) Gives her art supplies.
(d) Lets her choose her room decorations.
9. How much had been paid for Audrey?
10. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(b) There was no way to kidnap her.
(c) There are children present.
(d) There are too many witnesses.
11. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) To berate him for skipping classes.
(b) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(c) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
(d) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
12. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
13. How did Potter finance his purchases?
(a) Pornographic sales.
(b) Selling information about the Wolf.
(d) Salary from the college.
14. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
15. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is able to remember so many details.
(b) That she is coherent.
(c) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
(d) That her captor let her live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
2. What happened to the Art Director?
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
5. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)