|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Window shopping for herself.
(b) Taking her children to school.
(c) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(d) Examining some art.
2. How much had been paid for Audrey?
3. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There are too many witnesses.
(b) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(c) There are children present.
(d) There was no way to kidnap her.
4. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
(a) He has joined the Bureau.
(b) He has news about Jamilla.
(c) He was just given a new case with a missing white woman.
(d) His wife is pregnant.
5. What plan does the Wolf have for a future job?
(a) To return to his homeland.
(b) To take over all aspects of the mob.
(c) To be president.
(d) To make a billion dollars on one job.
6. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
7. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(b) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
(c) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
(d) Independent but cooperative with each other.
8. Where does Christine live?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
9. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
(a) To rekindle their relationship.
(b) To take back their son.
(c) To get money.
(d) To try to move in with him and his family.
10. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Police scanner.
(c) Spying on the FBI agents.
(d) Jail house talk.
11. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
(a) That it was done in such a public venue.
(b) That there has not been a ransom requested.
(c) That it was completed by two people.
(d) That there were witnesses.
12. What does Donnelly's research show?
(a) A trend of well-off white, blond women being kidnapped.
(b) A trend of powerful brunettes being kidnapped.
(c) A trend of team kidnappings.
(d) A trend of white women disappearing.
13. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) Farley is a large man.
(b) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(c) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
(d) The woman only cries.
14. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
15. Why does Cross skip his class?
(a) To do his own private investigation.
(b) To take care of his children.
(c) To visit Sampson.
(d) To do some research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Cross receive?
2. Where does the couple accost their next target?
3. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
4. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
5. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)