|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) When was the opportunity offered?
(b) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
(c) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(d) Who provided the opportunity?
2. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
(a) Cocktail party in California.
(b) Prison in Colorado.
(c) Restaurant in New York City.
(d) Warehouse in New Jersey.
3. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
(a) That it was completed by two people.
(b) That there has not been a ransom requested.
(c) That it was done in such a public venue.
(d) That there were witnesses.
4. Who requested Cross's presence?
(a) Tony Wood's from the director's office.
(b) Coulter from the Baltimore police.
(c) Baltimore police department.
(d) Nooney, through is secretary.
5. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
(a) Hoover Building.
(c) New York.
6. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
7. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There was no way to kidnap her.
(b) There are too many witnesses.
(c) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(d) There are children present.
8. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
(a) He yelled if the kids woke up in the night.
(b) He has no memories of his father.
(c) He never kissed Alex.
(d) He died when Alex was very young.
9. What circumstances does Cross think are strange during the bust?
(a) That things are moving so fast.
(b) That there is no on the ground team.
(c) That Farley is home with his girlfriend.
(d) That they are using a helicopter.
10. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Talking to his girlfriend.
(b) Spending time with his kids.
(c) Reading poetry.
(d) Traveling with his mother.
11. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds his kids missing.
(b) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
(c) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
(d) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
12. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian ambassador.
(b) Russian KGB agent.
(c) Russian police officer.
(d) Russian prime minister.
13. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
(a) They tracked a serial killer together.
(b) They worked together on a kidnapping.
(c) They worked together on a drug investigation.
(d) They were both investigated by Internal Affairs.
14. What happened to the Art Director?
(a) He was captured by the Pennsylvania police.
(b) He was killed by the wolf.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He moved out of the country.
15. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) To berate him for skipping classes.
(b) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(c) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
(d) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
2. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
3. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
4. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
5. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)