|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
2. What happened to the Art Director?
(a) He moved out of the country.
(b) He was killed by the wolf.
(c) He was captured by the Pennsylvania police.
(d) He committed suicide.
3. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her sex appeal.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her art history degree.
(d) Her unassuming identity.
4. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) There are two more suspects arrested.
(b) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
(c) There is more reading that she has for him.
(d) Three more women have been kidnapped.
5. Who requested Cross's presence?
(a) Baltimore police department.
(b) Coulter from the Baltimore police.
(c) Tony Wood's from the director's office.
(d) Nooney, through is secretary.
6. What role does the couple have to take on in order to follow their next target?
(a) Movie stars.
(c) Gay couple.
(d) Married couple.
7. What is the couple's job?
(a) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
(b) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
(c) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
(d) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
8. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
(a) Information he gets from Zoya.
(b) To find the hacker.
(c) To find out how much the FBI has on him.
(d) To visit with his family.
9. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
(a) He says that it was good considering it was a test.
(b) He says that it was a poor job and he needs more training.
(c) He said it was good and he was impressed.
(d) He said it was a fair job and that he needs to keep working.
10. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is coherent.
(b) That her captor let her live.
(c) That she is able to remember so many details.
(d) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
11. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
(a) Profiles of the victims.
(b) A stack of reading.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) Books on the white slave trade.
12. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
13. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
(a) Cocktail party in California.
(b) Prison in Colorado.
(c) Warehouse in New Jersey.
(d) Restaurant in New York City.
14. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(a) Tel Aviv.
15. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Traveling with his mother.
(b) Talking to his girlfriend.
(c) Spending time with his kids.
(d) Reading poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
2. Who is Christine Johnson?
3. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
4. How does Cross know Detective Coulter?
5. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)