|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
(a) Hoover Building.
(c) New York.
2. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
(b) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
(c) He finds his kids missing.
(d) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
(a) It is in the middle of a middle class neighborhood.
(b) It has a gourmet kitchen.
(c) It is covered in plastic.
(d) It is in a rural setting.
5. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
(a) One of his former clients.
(b) Zoya's lover.
(c) Lili Olsen.
(d) His ex-wife and her lover.
6. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
(a) That the girls run the show like independent contractors.
(b) That it is like the FBI.
(c) That it is like professional baseball.
(d) That it is like the way a wall street business is run.
7. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
(a) Inside to play games and talk.
(b) To a restaurant for some ice cream.
(c) To the store to rent a movie.
(d) To the park to play basketball.
8. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
(a) He said it was a fair job and that he needs to keep working.
(b) He says that it was a poor job and he needs more training.
(c) He says that it was good considering it was a test.
(d) He said it was good and he was impressed.
9. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(b) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(c) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
(d) Farley asking for clothes.
10. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
(a) He has killed his commanding officer who tried to kill him first.
(b) He is innocent and no one in the police department will believe him.
(c) His wife was kidnapped and this is the only way to help save her.
(d) He is being set up by Internal Affairs and the Baltimore Police want to kill him.
11. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
(a) They hide in stores.
(b) They purchase several items.
(c) They put on costumes.
(d) They do not leave their car.
12. What vow does the Wolf make?
(a) To go after them.
(b) To leave D.C.
(c) To leave no further connections.
(d) To take over the mob.
13. What does the Wolf accuse Slava and Zoya of doing?
(a) He accuses them of making too many mistakes.
(b) He accuses them of selling him out to his enemies.
(c) He accuses them of kidnapping the wrong person.
(d) He accuses them of hacking into his website.
14. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(c) FBI agent.
(d) Police commissioner.
15. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
2. What circumstances does Cross think are strange during the bust?
3. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
4. How much had been paid for Audrey?
5. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)