|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
(a) He finds Sampson waiting for him.
(b) He finds his family waiting on the porch for him.
(c) He finds his kids missing.
(d) He finds Nana lying on the floor.
2. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
3. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(b) Examining some art.
(c) Window shopping for herself.
(d) Taking her children to school.
4. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
(b) There are two more suspects arrested.
(c) There is more reading that she has for him.
(d) Three more women have been kidnapped.
5. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
(a) To find the hacker.
(b) To find out how much the FBI has on him.
(c) To visit with his family.
(d) Information he gets from Zoya.
6. What happened to the Art Director?
(a) He was captured by the Pennsylvania police.
(b) He was killed by the wolf.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He moved out of the country.
7. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
(a) To update the catalogue.
(b) To give him a new assignment.
(c) To provide him with new information.
(d) A security item.
8. Where is the Wolf from?
(b) Middle East.
(c) South America.
9. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
(a) Hire a different person to work on his catalogue.
(b) Take his computer with him.
(c) Break every bone in his body.
(d) Make changes to the catalogue and then burn it to CD.
10. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(b) He wants them to pay him money.
(c) He wants them to become clients of his.
(d) He wants them to throw a game.
11. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
(a) White girl case.
(b) Slave ring case.
(c) Missing women case.
(d) White slave case.
12. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is coherent.
(b) That she is able to remember so many details.
(c) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
(d) That her captor let her live.
13. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
(a) To the store to rent a movie.
(b) To a restaurant for some ice cream.
(c) Inside to play games and talk.
(d) To the park to play basketball.
14. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
(a) To rekindle their relationship.
(b) To get money.
(c) To try to move in with him and his family.
(d) To take back their son.
15. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In the woods in the west.
(b) At a cabin in the north.
(c) In a city in the east.
(d) In a city in the south.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of how the boss feels with the job Cross did in Baltimore?
2. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
3. What does the Wolf want to know from the FBI agent he meets with?
4. What vow does the Wolf make?
5. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)