|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
2. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He is the best negotiator in the country.
(b) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(c) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(d) Coulter specifically requested him.
3. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley asking for clothes.
(b) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(c) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(d) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
4. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) When was the opportunity offered?
(b) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
(c) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(d) Who provided the opportunity?
5. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
6. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
(a) To try to move in with him and his family.
(b) To rekindle their relationship.
(c) To take back their son.
(d) To get money.
7. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
8. How did Potter finance his purchases?
(a) Salary from the college.
(b) Pornographic sales.
(d) Selling information about the Wolf.
9. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He feels energized when he's there.
(c) He refuses to ever travel there.
(d) He loves it.
10. Which of the following characters is a violent crimes analyst?
11. Where is the Wolf from?
(c) Middle East.
(d) South America.
12. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
(a) Resigned and angry.
(b) Tired and sad.
(c) Furious and livid.
(d) Suspicious and heartbroken.
13. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
14. What does the Wolf accuse Slava and Zoya of doing?
(a) He accuses them of kidnapping the wrong person.
(b) He accuses them of selling him out to his enemies.
(c) He accuses them of hacking into his website.
(d) He accuses them of making too many mistakes.
15. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
(a) He has killed his commanding officer who tried to kill him first.
(b) He is being set up by Internal Affairs and the Baltimore Police want to kill him.
(c) He is innocent and no one in the police department will believe him.
(d) His wife was kidnapped and this is the only way to help save her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
2. What happened to the Art Director?
3. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
4. How much had been paid for Audrey?
5. Where does the couple accost their next target?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)