|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Spending time with his kids.
(b) Talking to his girlfriend.
(c) Traveling with his mother.
(d) Reading poetry.
2. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
(b) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(c) To berate him for skipping classes.
(d) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
3. What does Donnelly's research show?
(a) A trend of well-off white, blond women being kidnapped.
(b) A trend of team kidnappings.
(c) A trend of white women disappearing.
(d) A trend of powerful brunettes being kidnapped.
4. Where does Lizzie believe she is?
(a) In a city in the east.
(b) In a city in the south.
(c) In the woods in the west.
(d) At a cabin in the north.
5. What does the Wolf accuse Slava and Zoya of doing?
(a) He accuses them of hacking into his website.
(b) He accuses them of kidnapping the wrong person.
(c) He accuses them of selling him out to his enemies.
(d) He accuses them of making too many mistakes.
6. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
(a) Missing women case.
(b) White girl case.
(c) Slave ring case.
(d) White slave case.
7. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
(a) The boss has just spared his life.
(b) The boss wants him brought immediately.
(c) They will break every bone in his body.
(d) She has to leave.
8. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
(a) It is in the middle of a middle class neighborhood.
(b) It has a gourmet kitchen.
(c) It is in a rural setting.
(d) It is covered in plastic.
9. Where does Christine live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
10. Where is the Wolf from?
(a) South America.
(c) Middle East.
11. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
12. Why does Cross skip his class?
(a) To take care of his children.
(b) To do some research.
(c) To do his own private investigation.
(d) To visit Sampson.
13. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There are children present.
(b) There are too many witnesses.
(c) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(d) There was no way to kidnap her.
14. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(b) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(c) He is the best negotiator in the country.
(d) Coulter specifically requested him.
15. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Watch movies with her.
(b) Cooks her breakfast.
(c) Lets her choose her room decorations.
(d) Gives her art supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
2. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
3. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
4. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
5. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)