|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christine live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is coherent.
(b) That she is able to remember so many details.
(c) That her captor let her live.
(d) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
3. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(b) Coulter specifically requested him.
(c) He is the best negotiator in the country.
(d) He used to be Coulter's partner.
4. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There are too many witnesses.
(b) There was no way to kidnap her.
(c) There are children present.
(d) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
5. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
6. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
(a) That it is like the FBI.
(b) That the girls run the show like independent contractors.
(c) That it is like the way a wall street business is run.
(d) That it is like professional baseball.
7. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
8. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
(a) White girl case.
(b) Missing women case.
(c) White slave case.
(d) Slave ring case.
9. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
10. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(b) The woman only cries.
(c) Farley is a large man.
(d) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
11. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
(a) He is innocent and no one in the police department will believe him.
(b) He is being set up by Internal Affairs and the Baltimore Police want to kill him.
(c) His wife was kidnapped and this is the only way to help save her.
(d) He has killed his commanding officer who tried to kill him first.
12. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
13. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
(b) Because she has no information to help him.
(c) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
(d) Because she has been through so much.
14. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Gives her art supplies.
(b) Cooks her breakfast.
(c) Lets her choose her room decorations.
(d) Watch movies with her.
15. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian KGB agent.
(b) Russian ambassador.
(c) Russian prime minister.
(d) Russian police officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
2. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
3. How does the interrogation start?
4. What vow does the Wolf make?
5. What status has the case now reached?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)