|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(b) Tel Aviv.
2. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she is able to remember so many details.
(b) That her captor let her live.
(c) That she is coherent.
(d) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(b) Examining some art.
(c) Window shopping for herself.
(d) Taking her children to school.
5. What does Donnelly's research show?
(a) A trend of well-off white, blond women being kidnapped.
(b) A trend of powerful brunettes being kidnapped.
(c) A trend of white women disappearing.
(d) A trend of team kidnappings.
6. What does Cross want to do in regards to Sampson?
(a) He wants to have him review his notes on the case.
(b) He wants to get him in on the case.
(c) He wants to get him into the Bureau.
(d) He wants him to get Cross out of the Bureau.
7. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
(a) He wants them to throw a game.
(b) He wants them to give him an autograph.
(c) He wants them to become clients of his.
(d) He wants them to pay him money.
8. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) Cross's boss.
(b) The mother of one of Cross's children.
(c) One of the kidnapping victims.
(d) A criminal profiler.
9. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
10. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
(a) Being in the wrong city.
(b) Not bringing him the right girl.
(c) Having their cell phones turned off.
(d) Not reporting in sooner.
11. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) Three more women have been kidnapped.
(b) There are two more suspects arrested.
(c) There is more reading that she has for him.
(d) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
12. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
(a) The boss wants him brought immediately.
(b) The boss has just spared his life.
(c) They will break every bone in his body.
(d) She has to leave.
13. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
(b) Hoover Building.
(c) New York.
14. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
(a) Information he gets from Zoya.
(b) To find out how much the FBI has on him.
(c) To visit with his family.
(d) To find the hacker.
15. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There are too many witnesses.
(b) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(c) There are children present.
(d) There was no way to kidnap her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Wolfe kill in the bar?
2. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
3. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
4. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
5. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)