|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
(a) He is innocent and no one in the police department will believe him.
(b) His wife was kidnapped and this is the only way to help save her.
(c) He is being set up by Internal Affairs and the Baltimore Police want to kill him.
(d) He has killed his commanding officer who tried to kill him first.
2. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In the trunk of a car.
(c) In a cabin.
(d) In her own room.
3. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
(a) Profiles of the victims.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A stack of reading.
(d) Books on the white slave trade.
4. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
(a) He yelled if the kids woke up in the night.
(b) He never kissed Alex.
(c) He died when Alex was very young.
(d) He has no memories of his father.
5. Who is Christine Johnson?
(a) A criminal profiler.
(b) Cross's boss.
(c) One of the kidnapping victims.
(d) The mother of one of Cross's children.
6. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
(a) There is a change in the pattern.
(b) There is more than two kidnappers.
(c) There has been a male kidnapping victim.
(d) There is another group kidnapping people.
7. How does Cross feel after talking to Christine?
(a) Resigned and angry.
(b) Furious and livid.
(c) Suspicious and heartbroken.
(d) Tired and sad.
8. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
(a) They do not leave their car.
(b) They put on costumes.
(c) They purchase several items.
(d) They hide in stores.
9. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
(a) He refuses to ever travel there.
(b) He feels energized when he's there.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves it.
10. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
(a) They arrived in limousines but left in expensive rare cars.
(b) They arrived with female companions, but left with none.
(c) They arrived in cars but left in limousines.
(d) They arrived unaccompanied, but left with female companions.
11. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
(a) She has to leave.
(b) They will break every bone in his body.
(c) The boss has just spared his life.
(d) The boss wants him brought immediately.
12. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Talking quietly to him.
(b) Fixing him a meal.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Untying him.
13. What is the couple's job?
(a) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
(b) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
(c) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
(d) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
14. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
(a) They have to find a good hiding place.
(b) They are trying to avoid their boss.
(c) They allowed their victim to escape.
(d) They have to wait to make the transfer.
15. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
(a) Gives her art supplies.
(b) Cooks her breakfast.
(c) Watch movies with her.
(d) Lets her choose her room decorations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the Art Director's house?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of how Cross feels about the bust of Rafe?
3. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
4. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
5. How much had been paid for Audrey?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)