|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
(a) He is an FBI agent and handles these situations.
(b) He used to be Coulter's partner.
(c) Coulter specifically requested him.
(d) He is the best negotiator in the country.
2. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
3. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(b) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
(c) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(d) Farley asking for clothes.
4. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(b) There was no way to kidnap her.
(c) There are children present.
(d) There are too many witnesses.
5. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) The woman only cries.
(b) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
(c) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(d) Farley is a large man.
6. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
(a) The house is freshly painted.
(b) His stuff for work is laying on the front seat of his car.
(c) His children and wife are at home.
(d) The windows and doors are open and unlocked.
7. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
(a) Race and position in society.
(b) Team kidnapping and broad daylight kidnapping.
(c) No ransom and high position in society.
(d) Team kidnapping and lack of ransom demand.
8. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Talking quietly to him.
(b) Fixing him a meal.
(c) Kissing him.
(d) Untying him.
9. What continues to bother Cross about the abductor?
(a) Increased frequency of attacks.
(b) Increased carelessness.
(c) Helping each other.
(d) Working in a team.
10. How did Potter finance his purchases?
(b) Selling information about the Wolf.
(c) Pornographic sales.
(d) Salary from the college.
11. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Talking to his girlfriend.
(b) Reading poetry.
(c) Spending time with his kids.
(d) Traveling with his mother.
12. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
(a) They arrived unaccompanied, but left with female companions.
(b) They arrived with female companions, but left with none.
(c) They arrived in cars but left in limousines.
(d) They arrived in limousines but left in expensive rare cars.
13. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(b) Who provided the opportunity?
(c) When was the opportunity offered?
(d) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
14. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
(a) They all were wealthy.
(b) They all are white.
(c) They all were married.
(d) They all have lovability.
15. Which of the following words is not an accurate description of Lizzie's capture as seen through her eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport is the Wolf a big fan of?
2. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
3. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
4. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
5. What is the couple's job?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)