|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
(a) White girl case.
(b) White slave case.
(c) Missing women case.
(d) Slave ring case.
2. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Window shopping for herself.
(b) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(c) Examining some art.
(d) Taking her children to school.
3. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian KGB agent.
(b) Russian prime minister.
(c) Russian ambassador.
(d) Russian police officer.
4. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In her own room.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) In a cabin.
5. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There was no way to kidnap her.
(b) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(c) There are too many witnesses.
(d) There are children present.
6. Why are the agents ordered to bring in Rafe Farley?
(a) His fingerprints were found at the scene.
(b) He is a convicted sex offender.
(c) He knows too much about Audrey's kidnapping.
(d) He has confessed to the crimes, then disappeared.
7. Who is at the door when the doorbell rings in Lili's house?
(b) Pizza delivery.
(c) Slava and Zoya.
8. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(c) Police commissioner.
(d) FBI agent.
9. How old is the female who hacked into the Wolf's website?
10. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
(a) Break every bone in his body.
(b) Make changes to the catalogue and then burn it to CD.
(c) Take his computer with him.
(d) Hire a different person to work on his catalogue.
11. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(a) Tel Aviv.
12. What does Cross spend his night researching?
(a) White slave trade.
(c) Russian mob.
(d) Italian mob.
13. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
(a) There is more than two kidnappers.
(b) There is a change in the pattern.
(c) There has been a male kidnapping victim.
(d) There is another group kidnapping people.
14. Which of the following is not something the Art Director does to Audrey Meek?
(a) Rapes her.
(b) Kills her.
(c) Sets her free.
(d) Holds her captive.
15. Why is Cross reluctant to interview Meeks?
(a) Because he finds her too shy and withdrawn.
(b) Because she has been through so much.
(c) Because she has no information to help him.
(d) Because he thinks she would do better with someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the couple's boss scold them for?
2. What does Zoya tell the man she has tied to the bed?
3. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
4. What vow does the Wolf make?
5. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)