|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 110, 111, 112, 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Vince and Francis go to school?
(a) James Mason College.
(b) James Madison College.
(c) Holy Trinity College.
(d) Holy Cross College.
2. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
(a) Because of his race and family's wealth.
(b) Because of his age.
(c) As a replacement for Benjamin.
(d) Because it was multiple kidnappers.
3. How does Alex show his support for Monnie?
(a) By taking her on a date.
(b) By telling her to keep working the case.
(c) By telling the director she is not guilty.
(d) By taking her and her children out to dinner.
4. Where do the agents follow their suspect?
(a) To his farm.
(b) To his home.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To another state.
5. What astonishes Cross about Meeks?
(a) That she wants to talk about her ordeal.
(b) That she is able to remember so many details.
(c) That her captor let her live.
(d) That she is coherent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burns tell Cross they have grabbed a suspect?
2. What does Director Burns warn Cross about?
3. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
4. Why was Cross summoned to Baltimore for this incident?
5. How did Potter finance his purchases?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)