|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 110, 111, 112, 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the wolf's demeanor with Cross?
2. Why is Cross summoned to Brooklyn?
(a) There is a new lead in the wolf case.
(b) He is to handle another hostage negotiation.
(c) He is to transport a witness.
(d) He is to start on a new case.
3. Where do they interview Potter?
(a) In Washington.
(b) At the state police station.
(c) At the local FBI office.
(d) In his home.
4. How does Farley say he learned about the Meek abduction?
(a) Police scanner.
(b) Jail house talk.
(c) Spying on the FBI agents.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
5. What does Coulter tell Cross when they are able to talk via the phone?
(a) He is being set up by Internal Affairs and the Baltimore Police want to kill him.
(b) He is innocent and no one in the police department will believe him.
(c) He has killed his commanding officer who tried to kill him first.
(d) His wife was kidnapped and this is the only way to help save her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross discuss his strategy for dealing with Lipton with?
2. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
3. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
4. What does the CIA confirm about Sorokin's identity?
5. Who does the FBI have under surveillance after listening to a suspicious Internet conversation?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)