|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 110, 111, 112, 113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
2. Which of the following characters is observing Lipton's arrest?
3. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) When was the opportunity offered?
(b) Who provided the opportunity?
(c) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(d) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
4. Which of the following is not something the Art Director does to Audrey Meek?
(a) Kills her.
(b) Rapes her.
(c) Sets her free.
(d) Holds her captive.
5. Why does Cross decide to attend the meeting with Christine and her lawyer without his attorney?
(a) To try to plead with her.
(b) To try to placate Christine.
(c) To show that he can be reasonable.
(d) To consider his son's best interests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comment does wolf make that astonishes Cross?
2. Which of the following characters is a violent crimes analyst?
3. How does Cross feel about what these men are doing?
4. What analogy does Cross make about prostitution in the Russian mob?
5. What happens to Gautier?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)