|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 76, 77.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Alex think Christine had returned?
(a) To get money.
(b) To take back their son.
(c) To try to move in with him and his family.
(d) To rekindle their relationship.
2. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
(a) That the kidnappings won't stop.
(b) That the Newport case is linked to the case.
(c) That the people doing the kidnapping are not in charge.
(d) There is key information being withheld.
3. What question is Cross left with after he visits the Art Director's home?
(a) What was the opportunity the art director spoke of?
(b) What will happen now that this man killed himself?
(c) When was the opportunity offered?
(d) Who provided the opportunity?
4. Which of the following best describes Potter's demeanor when Cross asks him about Benjamin Coffey?
(a) Heart broken.
5. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
(a) They arrived in cars but left in limousines.
(b) They arrived with female companions, but left with none.
(c) They arrived unaccompanied, but left with female companions.
(d) They arrived in limousines but left in expensive rare cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vow does the Wolf make?
2. Why does the task force suggest that the young Holy Cross student abduction might be part of the on-going case?
3. Which of the following describes Mr. Potter's reaction to the FBI raid?
4. Where does Christine live?
5. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)