|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 49, 50, 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
(a) That his observer from Quantico was really involved and there to spy on Coulter.
(b) That it was a test by the FBI aimed at Cross.
(c) That Coulter is really innocent.
(d) That it was set-up by the Baltimore Police to take out Coulter.
2. What is the couple's job?
(a) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
(b) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
(c) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
(d) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
3. What do Monnie and Cross both believe about the kidnapping?
(a) That the people doing the kidnapping are not in charge.
(b) That the kidnappings won't stop.
(c) There is key information being withheld.
(d) That the Newport case is linked to the case.
4. Which of the following is true about the Russian mob?
(a) Independent but cooperative with each other.
(b) Much backstabbing and no trust in the organization.
(c) Dependent on each other with one leader.
(d) Many leaders always vying to be the true leader.
5. What position did the Wolf formerly hold?
(a) Russian police officer.
(b) Russian ambassador.
(c) Russian prime minister.
(d) Russian KGB agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
2. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
3. What does Cross take the kids to do to make up for missing the movie?
4. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
5. What news does Sampson share with Cross?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)