|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41, 42, 43, 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
(a) No ransom and high position in society.
(b) Team kidnapping and lack of ransom demand.
(c) Race and position in society.
(d) Team kidnapping and broad daylight kidnapping.
2. What instrument does Cross's daughter play?
3. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
(a) His stuff for work is laying on the front seat of his car.
(b) His children and wife are at home.
(c) The windows and doors are open and unlocked.
(d) The house is freshly painted.
4. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
(a) To update the catalogue.
(b) A security item.
(c) To provide him with new information.
(d) To give him a new assignment.
5. Who is waiting for Cross when he returns home that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
2. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
3. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
4. What does Cross find strange about Lizzie's kidnapping so far?
5. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)