|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41, 42, 43, 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about how some of the Wolf's guests leave the party compared to how they arrived?
(a) They arrived with female companions, but left with none.
(b) They arrived unaccompanied, but left with female companions.
(c) They arrived in limousines but left in expensive rare cars.
(d) They arrived in cars but left in limousines.
2. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
(a) Farley booby-trapped his own home.
(b) Farley is a large man.
(c) He was in jail during some of the abductions.
(d) The woman only cries.
4. How have the law enforcement officials designated the case Cross is now working?
(a) Missing women case.
(b) White girl case.
(c) Slave ring case.
(d) White slave case.
5. How does the interrogation start?
(a) Farley asking about his girlfriend.
(b) Farley cussing at the detectives over and over.
(c) Farley spitting on one of the detectives repeatedly.
(d) Farley asking for clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What continues to bother Cross about the abductor?
2. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
3. Why does the Wolfe go to visit Yeggy?
4. What does the couple do to blend in as they are following their next target?
5. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)