|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41, 42, 43, 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Wolf meet with his five main clients?
(a) Secure website.
(b) Home in Florida.
(c) Cabin in the woods.
(d) Restaurant owned by the Wolf.
2. How does Potter attempt to put his newly captured victim at ease?
(a) Kissing him.
(b) Talking quietly to him.
(c) Fixing him a meal.
(d) Untying him.
3. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
(a) In her own room.
(b) In a cabin.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) In a closet.
4. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
(a) Team kidnapping and lack of ransom demand.
(b) Race and position in society.
(c) Team kidnapping and broad daylight kidnapping.
(d) No ransom and high position in society.
5. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Window shopping for herself.
(b) Taking her children to school.
(c) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(d) Examining some art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Wolf make another stop in the Brighton Beach section of Brooklyn?
2. What does Cross want to do in regards to Sampson?
3. Why do the couple try to kill some time in New York?
4. What does the agent form the behavior analysis unit tell Cross?
5. What circumstances does Cross think are strange during the bust?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)