|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 41, 42, 43, 44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zoya refuse to complete the job for the Wolf at this time?
(a) There are too many witnesses.
(b) There was no way to kidnap her.
(c) They were not sure she was the appropriate target.
(d) There are children present.
2. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
3. Where does the couple accost their next target?
(a) Cab ride home.
(b) Men's room.
(c) At the bar.
(d) Parking lot.
4. How does the Wolf feel about New York?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He feels energized when he's there.
(c) He refuses to ever travel there.
(d) He hates it.
5. What status has the case now reached?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
2. What does Alex remember about his own father when he is comforting his son that might be disconcerting to the reader?
3. Why does Cross doubt that Farley and his girlfriend abducted Meek or the others?
4. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
5. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)