|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 25, 26, 27, 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nooney summon Cross to his office after the newspaper article?
(a) To tell him that he is kicked out of his class.
(b) To berate him for skipping classes.
(c) To apologize for not letting him to go Pennsylvania.
(d) He accuses Cross of leaking the information.
2. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
(a) Make changes to the catalogue and then burn it to CD.
(b) Take his computer with him.
(c) Break every bone in his body.
(d) Hire a different person to work on his catalogue.
3. What does Cross begin to think about the entire Coulter incident?
(a) That Coulter is really innocent.
(b) That it was set-up by the Baltimore Police to take out Coulter.
(c) That it was a test by the FBI aimed at Cross.
(d) That his observer from Quantico was really involved and there to spy on Coulter.
4. Where does the crowd at the Wolf's party think he is from?
(a) Tel Aviv.
5. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her sex appeal.
(b) Her art history degree.
(c) Her children.
(d) Her unassuming identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross have a meeting first thing in the morning?
2. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
3. Where is the Wolf from?
4. What were two reasons that the officials believe the Connelly kidnapping is related to their case?
5. Where does Cross fly after his meeting with the director?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)