|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 94, 95, 96, 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
(a) FBI agent.
(d) Police commissioner.
2. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
(a) They have replaced him with a look-a-like FBI agent.
(b) They have allowed him to keep teaching.
(c) They have provided him with a body guard.
(d) They have put him in the witness protection program.
3. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
(a) Judge Connolley.
4. Where does Cross meet Monnie to hear what information she has to share with him?
(a) Potomac park.
(b) His home.
(c) The same restaurant they had eaten at before.
5. What does Wolf do once Yeggy is dead?
(a) Hire a different person to work on his catalogue.
(b) Take his computer with him.
(c) Break every bone in his body.
(d) Make changes to the catalogue and then burn it to CD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
2. Where does Lizzie continue to be?
3. What does Cross tell Jamilla?
4. What happens when Alex comes home from work?
5. Where does Christine live?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)