|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 94, 95, 96, 97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to interview Potter?
2. What does Cross see as the commonality among all of the victims in the white slave trade in the US?
(a) They all were wealthy.
(b) They all were married.
(c) They all have lovability.
(d) They all are white.
3. Who prevents Cross from going to the scene in Pennsylvania?
4. Who requested Cross's presence?
(a) Baltimore police department.
(b) Coulter from the Baltimore police.
(c) Nooney, through is secretary.
(d) Tony Wood's from the director's office.
5. How has the FBI covered their bases with Potter?
(a) They have put him in the witness protection program.
(b) They have provided him with a body guard.
(c) They have allowed him to keep teaching.
(d) They have replaced him with a look-a-like FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Cross and acknowledges Cross's concern with the pace of the White Girl case?
2. How does Monnie contact Cross to share information with him?
3. How does the interrogation start?
4. What does Cross notice that makes him think that Coulter was not expecting trouble?
5. What position does Lizzie's husband hold?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)