|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapters 86, 87, 88, 89.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Monnie share with Alex when she calls?
(a) Three more women have been kidnapped.
(b) She thinks an FBI agent is involved.
(c) There are two more suspects arrested.
(d) There is more reading that she has for him.
2. Who shoots the blond criminal that Cross was chasing?
3. What does Donnelly's research show?
(a) A trend of well-off white, blond women being kidnapped.
(b) A trend of white women disappearing.
(c) A trend of powerful brunettes being kidnapped.
(d) A trend of team kidnappings.
4. What good news does Burns share with Cross?
(a) They have a name for the wolf.
(b) They have an account number for the wolf.
(c) The man who was dead has been identified.
(d) They traced the money to a man in Dallas.
5. What does Donnelly give to Cross?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A stack of reading.
(c) Books on the white slave trade.
(d) Profiles of the victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cross think the blond man he is chasing may be the wolf?
2. What makes the FBI even more suspicious about Lipton?
3. What does the Wolf want with the two players?
4. What does Audrey's captor do for her?
5. Where does the couple accost their next target?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)