Prologue, The Godfathers | Part 1, Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4
1. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
(a) Restaurant in New York City.
(b) Prison in Colorado.
(c) Cocktail party in California.
(d) Warehouse in New Jersey.
2. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
3. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Window shopping for herself.
(b) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(c) Examining some art.
(d) Taking her children to school.
4. What is the couple's job?
(a) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
(b) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
(c) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
(d) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
5. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her art history degree.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her sex appeal.
(d) Her unassuming identity.
6. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Reading poetry.
(b) Spending time with his kids.
(c) Traveling with his mother.
(d) Talking to his girlfriend.
This section contains 5,364 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)