1. Where does the Wolf go to visit Augustino Palumbo?
(a) Prison in Colorado.
(b) Restaurant in New York City.
(c) Warehouse in New Jersey.
(d) Cocktail party in California.
2. How old is the target who goes by the codename "Mom?"
3. What is Lizzie Connolly doing while she is being watched by the two individuals?
(a) Shopping for her daughter's birthday.
(b) Window shopping for herself.
(c) Taking her children to school.
(d) Examining some art.
4. What is the couple's job?
(a) To capture Lizzie Connnolly.
(b) To kidnap Lizzie's children.
(c) To steal art that Lizzie has appraised.
(d) To observe Lizzie's daily habits.
5. Why does the male part of the couple think the Wolf might be interested in Lizzie?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her art history degree.
(c) Her unassuming identity.
(d) Her sex appeal.
6. Which of the following is not one of the ways Alex has been spending his extra time lately?
(a) Traveling with his mother.
(b) Reading poetry.
(c) Spending time with his kids.
(d) Talking to his girlfriend.
This section contains 5,364 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)