|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who places himself between Mr. Mayo and Andrew when Mr. Mayo threatens to hit Andrew?
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
(d) Mrs. Mayo.
2. What does Mr. Mayo threaten to do to Andrew if he finds him still at home in the morning?
(a) Make a new plan.
(b) Give him breakfast.
(c) Throw him out.
(d) Hug him.
3. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's younger brother.
(b) Robert's twin.
(c) Robert's cousin.
(d) Robert's older brother.
4. What does Uncle Dick say to Andrew about the way he spoke up to his father in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "I like your spirit."
(b) "You certainly put him in his place."
(c) "You're rude."
(d) "You were tough on him."
5. What does Ruth tell Robert about her feelings for Andrew?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She was just pretending.
(c) She doesn't love him.
(d) She'll always want to be with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
2. What does Mrs. Mayo say about Ruth and Andrew?
3. What does Mrs. Atkins use in order to move around?
4. Where does Robert bring Mrs. Atkins after dinner?
5. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)