|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dick Scott's title?
2. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
(a) Sitting room.
3. Who says to Robert "I didn't want to spoil this last night you're here?"
(a) His mother.
(c) Mrs. Atkins.
4. What excuse does Ruth use as the reason she has to stay on the farm?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
5. Where does Robert bring Mrs. Atkins after dinner?
(a) Furniture store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that Robert "tells things so beautifully?"
2. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
3. What is one opportunity that Andrew says Robert will have by going on the sea voyage?
4. Why does Robert bring up Uncle Dick's name when he's talking with Ruth in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)