|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long will Robert be at sea?
(a) One year.
(b) Six years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Robert gently pull away from Ruth's face when he's talking with her by the fence?
(a) One of her hands.
(b) A veil.
(c) A bandana.
(d) A bandaid.
3. What is Dick Scott's title?
4. What charms Ruth about Robert's voice when he's telling the dreams of his childhood?
(a) Its high-pitched quality.
(b) His British accent.
(c) His gruff sound.
(d) Its low, musical sound.
5. When does Robert tell his family that he loves Ruth?
(a) In the morning.
(b) At dinner.
(c) After dinner when he returns home.
(d) Before dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says "We'll be late for supper, Rob?"
2. How old is Ruth?
3. What nickname does Robert give Ruth?
4. Why does Ruth complain about her mother to Robert at the beginning of the play?
5. Who is Andrew?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)