Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Anyone home?
(c) What's going on?
(d) Where are you?
2. How many telegrams did Ruth and Robert receive from Andrew in New York?
3. Why does Robert bring up Uncle Dick's name when he's talking with Ruth in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He's worried about disappointing him.
(b) He wonders if she's met him.
(c) He says he doesn't like him.
(d) He wants her to interview him.
4. What is Robert's response when Andrew says he's going to accept a job from a friend?
(a) He is upset.
(b) He wants to come.
(c) He is noncommital.
(d) He refuses to speak to him.
5. Who is Andrew?
(a) Robert's cousin.
(b) Robert's younger brother.
(c) Robert's twin.
(d) Robert's older brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the Mayo family after Andrew goes away?
2. How does Ruth speak when she says "I'll go" and walks slowly toward the bedroom?
3. What does Robert believe the rising sun is a symbol of?
4. What does Andrew say to Ruth about his feelings for Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is Robert doing instead of eating his meal in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)