|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Mayo respond when Andrew says he wants to see the world?
(a) Andrew is running away from his own nature.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Write back and tell us everything.
(d) Have fun.
2. What does Andrew say from offstage at the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Anyone home?
(c) What's going on?
(d) Where are you?
3. What experience did Robert have as a child that he tells Ruth about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) He and his dad liked to play checkers.
(b) He and his mother went ice skating.
(c) He was a sickly child.
(d) He loved to color.
4. Who places himself between Mr. Mayo and Andrew when Mr. Mayo threatens to hit Andrew?
(a) Mrs. Mayo.
(b) Mrs. Atkins.
5. In what month is the beginning of the play set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name that Robert's daughter calls him?
2. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
3. What is Ben's job?
4. How does Ruth respond when Robert says that Andrew writes letters like a farmer in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where is Andrew when Robert tells his family that he loves Ruth?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)