|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ruth respond when Robert says that Andrew writes letters like a farmer in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Robert should not make fun of Andrew.
(b) She agrees with Robert's impression.
(c) She laughs and teases Robert.
(d) She tears up Andrew's letter.
2. What are the last words spoken in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) "So long."
(c) "Be Well."
(d) "Let's hope to God--."
3. What is his mother's reaction when Robert tells his family about him and Ruth?
(b) Relief that Robert is not going on the voyage.
4. Robert says Ruth is mean and:
5. What is the relationship between Mrs. Mayo and Dick Scott?
(b) Sister and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is the train to New York City that the specialist travels on?
2. Why does Ruth tremble in fright when she steps inside Robert's bedroom?
3. Where does Andrew suggest they should bring Robert to get cured?
4. What does Andrew say to Ruth about his feelings for Robert in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What is Ruth reading when Robert comes in and watches her without her knowing in Act 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)