|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(a) Moral belief.
2. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
3. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
4. What tends to lead people to search for answers to the highest questions?
5. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
(b) Anti-French .
Short Answer Questions
1. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
2. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
3. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
4. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)