|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
2. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(c) Being shunned.
3. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(d) Act of bearing the soul.
5. What tends to lead people to search for answers to the highest questions?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
3. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
4. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)