|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In return, what would that person crave?
(a) Abstract thought.
2. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(b) Upper class.
5. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
2. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
5. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)