|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(c) Involuntary memoir.
(d) Act of bearing the soul.
2. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
5. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(b) Free spirited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
3. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
4. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
5. _________ are becoming more similar to one another as they become more detached from the origins of race and class.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)