|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
2. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
5. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(a) Being shunned.
Short Answer Questions
1. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
2. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
3. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
5. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)