|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country has the least amount of strength of will?
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
5. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
2. What is no longer compatible to faith?
3. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
4. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)