|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(c) Political affiliations.
4. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
(c) Other philosophers.
5. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Man was not used to accepting that there was _____ placed on him by himself, rather it was placed upon him by another.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
5. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)