|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(d) Mental illness.
2. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
3. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
4. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
5. Through a monstrous mix of races, the German people have become all but which one of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. In return, what would that person crave?
2. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
3. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
4. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
5. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)