|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
(d) Self confidence.
3. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(a) Free spirits.
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
2. If a woman attempts to prove something for the sake of womankind, the author states that she has corrupted what?
3. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
5. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)