|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philosophers must be careful and take caution against what emotion?
2. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(b) Cultural differences.
3. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
4. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What they see.
(c) What is taught in church.
(d) What parents teach.
5. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tends to lead people to search for answers to the highest questions?
2. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
3. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
4. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
5. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)