|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
2. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
3. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(b) Active mind.
5. What is the basic difference between these two groups?
(a) Ability to take action.
(b) Preservation and sacrifice.
(c) Longing for freedom.
(d) Self will and selflessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
2. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
3. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
4. Regardless of a man's nature, it is impossible to erase from his soul the influence of what?
5. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)