|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) World full of promise.
(b) Universe of possibilities.
(c) Bundles od speculation.
(d) Cadre of assumptions.
3. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
4. Which philosopher is referenced in this section in regard to creativity versus morality?
5. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What parents teach.
(b) What they see.
(d) What is taught in church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
2. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
3. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
4. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
5. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)