|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
2. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What is taught in church.
(b) What they see.
(c) What parents teach.
3. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
(d) Self confidence.
4. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
5. In return, what would that person crave?
(d) Abstract thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
2. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
3. Which of the ancient philosophical and theological issues is addressed by Nietzsche?
4. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
5. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)