|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(a) Royal court.
2. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Free will.
(c) Divine intervention.
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Higher being.
(b) Internal will.
(d) Outer space.
5. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
2. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
3. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
4. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
5. Man was not used to accepting that there was _____ placed on him by himself, rather it was placed upon him by another.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)