|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
2. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
3. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
4. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
5. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(b) The journey.
(c) The object.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
4. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)