|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
2. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
3. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
4. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
3. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
4. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
5. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)