|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. This part of society can be directly attributed to what element?
3. The man who practices moral revenge is most likely limited in what area?
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(d) Gray matter.
5. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
2. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
3. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
4. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
5. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)