|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. Some say there are two types of genius: one who strives to accomplish, achieve, and possess; the other is content with what?
(d) Giving birth.
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
5. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
2. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
5. Virtues most likely relate directly to what type of inclinations?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)