|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(a) Upper class.
3. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
(b) Nietzsche's views.
(c) Origin of man.
4. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
2. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)