|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
2. What is the basic difference between these two groups?
(a) Longing for freedom.
(b) Self will and selflessness.
(c) Preservation and sacrifice.
(d) Ability to take action.
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
(a) Educated and uneducated.
(b) Slave and master.
(c) Father and son.
(d) Moral and immoral.
5. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(d) Free spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. A person may eventually grow tired of what part of his opinion?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
4. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
5. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)