|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
2. What is the one thing that will allow man to gain strength?
3. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
4. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
5. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Free will.
(c) Divine intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
2. Above all else, morality is meant to justify what?
3. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)