|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
2. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(b) Divine intervention.
(d) Free will.
3. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
4. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
5. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
(a) Moral and immoral.
(b) Educated and uneducated.
(c) Slave and master.
(d) Father and son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
2. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
3. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
4. Regardless of a man's nature, it is impossible to erase from his soul the influence of what?
5. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)