|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the German soul was once considered to be:
2. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. Despite public opinion, Nietzsche has no objections about one of the following.
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
5. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)