|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some cultures attempt to mediate between which two groups?
(a) Moral and immoral.
(b) Father and son.
(c) Educated and uneducated.
(d) Slave and master.
2. When one desires an object the actual interest relates to:
(a) The journey.
(d) The object.
3. It is most likely that even in a modern age, one may still possess which of the following:
4. This part of society can be directly attributed to what element?
5. Which faith is most closely related to sacrifice according to Nietzsche?
Short Answer Questions
1. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
2. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
3. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)