|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
5. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
2. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)