|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(b) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(c) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(d) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
3. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
4. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
5. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)