|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
5. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
2. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)