|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What they see.
(b) What parents teach.
(c) What is taught in church.
3. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(b) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(c) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(d) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
3. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)