|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
2. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
3. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Soul speaks.
(b) Individual wishes.
(c) Trigger is present.
(d) Tide rises.
4. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
5. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)