|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. What is no longer compatible to faith?
4. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
5. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
(a) Sexual abstinence.
(d) Dietary restriction.
Short Answer Questions
1. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
2. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
3. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
5. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)