|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(a) Cultural differences.
3. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Distant uncertainties.
(b) Immediate results.
(c) Promise of the future.
(d) Absolute knowledge.
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(b) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(c) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(d) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(d) Moral belief.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
3. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
5. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)