|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
2. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(c) Upper class.
4. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
2. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
3. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
4. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)