|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Distant uncertainties.
(b) Immediate results.
(c) Absolute knowledge.
(d) Promise of the future.
2. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(b) Moral belief.
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(b) Being shunned.
4. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
3. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
4. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
5. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)