|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(c) Thought processes.
2. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
3. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
3. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
5. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)