|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
(d) Religious fanatics.
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(b) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(c) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(d) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
3. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
4. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
3. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
4. Which of the following is not tied to religious neurosis:
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)