|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is no longer compatible to faith?
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(b) Mental illness.
3. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
(c) Self confidence.
Short Answer Questions
1. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
3. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)