|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
(b) Religious leaders.
2. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
5. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(d) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is no longer compatible to faith?
2. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
3. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)