|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(b) Mental illness.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
3. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
4. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) Cadre of assumptions.
(c) World full of promise.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
5. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(c) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
2. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
3. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
4. Nietzsche believes that if the explanation were possible then which of the following could be traced back to it?
5. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)