|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(b) Gray matter.
2. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(c) Being shunned.
4. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(c) Cultural differences.
5. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
Short Answer Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
2. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)