|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(a) The world.
2. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(c) Moral belief.
3. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
4. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Trigger is present.
(b) Tide rises.
(c) Individual wishes.
(d) Soul speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
4. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
5. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)