|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(b) Physical transformation.
(c) Spiritual hierarchy.
(d) Materialistic atomism.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(d) Act of bearing the soul.
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
5. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
2. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
3. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)