|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
5. Nietzsche considers psychologists to have a large amount of which trait?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)