|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of formula must one make in order to categorize human religion?
2. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(a) Free spirits.
3. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(d) Innate knowledge.
5. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(b) Spiritual hierarchy.
(c) Physical transformation.
(d) Materialistic atomism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
3. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
4. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
5. People have no problem refuting which of the following:
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)