|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What they see.
(b) What is taught in church.
(c) What parents teach.
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Spiritual hierarchy.
(c) Physical transformation.
(d) Materialistic atomism.
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. What is no longer compatible to faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
3. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
4. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
5. What is the definition of soul atomism?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)