|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
2. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
3. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
4. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
5. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
(a) Free spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)