|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(d) Thought processes.
3. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
4. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
5. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
2. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
3. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)