|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(b) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(c) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(d) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(b) Act of bearing the soul.
(c) Involuntary memoir.
3. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(b) Outer space.
(c) Internal will.
(d) Higher being.
4. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
5. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
2. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
3. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
5. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)