|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
5. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(c) Unfree will.
(d) Free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
2. What is no longer compatible to faith?
3. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
4. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)