|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
3. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
2. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
5. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)