|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: What is Religious - Chapters 45-62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
2. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
3. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(b) Upper class.
5. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. What group of people tends to be the least communicative?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)