|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
4. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
5. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
Short Answer Questions
1. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
3. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)