|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Synthetic judgments.
(b) A personal hell.
(c) A private universe.
(d) Interim truth.
3. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
4. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) Universe of possibilities.
(c) Cadre of assumptions.
(d) World full of promise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)