|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Act of bearing the soul.
(c) Involuntary memoir.
4. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
5. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
3. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)