|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(a) Thought processes.
2. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
3. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
4. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Soul speaks.
(b) Individual wishes.
(c) Tide rises.
(d) Trigger is present.
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)