|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(b) Upper class.
5. Philosophy is not so much an actual _______, rather it is man's recognition of what is already known.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)