|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(b) A simple life.
(c) Basic instinct.
(d) Moral fulfillment.
5. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
Short Answer Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
2. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)