|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
2. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) World full of promise.
(c) Universe of possibilities.
(d) Cadre of assumptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
2. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)