|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What is taught in church.
(b) What they see.
(d) What parents teach.
3. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
5. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Physical transformation.
(c) Spiritual hierarchy.
(d) Materialistic atomism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
2. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
3. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)