|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
3. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(c) Thought processes.
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(a) Innate knowledge.
5. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Spiritual hierarchy.
(c) Physical transformation.
(d) Materialistic atomism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
4. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
5. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)