|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
2. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
3. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
4. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
5. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(a) Innate knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
2. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
3. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
5. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)