|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Soul speaks.
(b) Tide rises.
(c) Individual wishes.
(d) Trigger is present.
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(c) Political affiliations.
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)