|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
4. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(a) Thought processes.
5. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(a) Innate knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
2. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)