|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(b) Political affiliations.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Inferior and superior.
(b) Backward and forward.
(c) Inward and outward.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
5. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
Short Answer Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
5. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)