|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(d) Upper class.
4. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
3. There is no need to do be the sole protector of mankind and the earth; instead, take time to seek _________.
4. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
5. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)