|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(b) The world.
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
Short Answer Questions
1. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
2. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)