|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
3. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the commitment to his work, the philosopher knows deep down that there is one thing that will never be found. What is it?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)