|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(d) Active mind.
2. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) Moral fulfillment.
(b) Basic instinct.
(d) A simple life.
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(a) Unfree will.
(c) Free will.
4. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
5. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
Short Answer Questions
1. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
5. What group of people recognizes only what is common?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)