|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
(d) The world.
2. Which branch of science is referred to as the "queen of the sciences?"
3. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
4. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
4. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
5. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)