|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: The Free Spirit - Chapters 24-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
2. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(d) Thought processes.
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(c) Active mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
5. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)