|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(c) Innate knowledge.
2. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(a) Divine intervention.
(b) Free will.
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(a) Active mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
2. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)