|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(c) Upper class.
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
(b) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(c) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(d) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
(b) Active mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
3. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
4. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)