|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(b) Innate knowledge.
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) A private universe.
(b) Synthetic judgments.
(c) Interim truth.
(d) A personal hell.
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
4. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)