|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
2. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
3. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
4. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
5. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)