|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Physical transformation.
(b) Spiritual hierarchy.
(d) Materialistic atomism.
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
4. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
Short Answer Questions
1. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
2. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
3. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
4. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)