|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(c) Guinea pigs.
3. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Interim truth.
(b) A private universe.
(c) A personal hell.
(d) Synthetic judgments.
4. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
3. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
5. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)