|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
2. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
3. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) Soul atomism.
(d) One God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
2. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
3. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
4. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)