|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(d) Mental illness.
3. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
4. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
(a) Soul atomism.
(d) One God.
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(b) Higher being.
(c) Outer space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
2. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
3. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
5. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)