|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Absolute knowledge.
(b) Distant uncertainties.
(c) Promise of the future.
(d) Immediate results.
3. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Interim truth.
(b) A private universe.
(c) A personal hell.
(d) Synthetic judgments.
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
Short Answer Questions
1. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
2. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
3. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
5. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)