|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
2. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
5. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
4. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
5. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)