|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Immediate results.
(b) Promise of the future.
(c) Absolute knowledge.
(d) Distant uncertainties.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
3. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(d) Innate knowledge.
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)