|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
3. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) Universe of possibilities.
(c) Cadre of assumptions.
(d) World full of promise.
4. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
5. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
2. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
3. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
4. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
5. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)