|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(c) Mental illness.
2. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
3. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(a) Innate knowledge.
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(b) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
(a) Trigger is present.
(b) Tide rises.
(c) Individual wishes.
(d) Soul speaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)