|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
3. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
4. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Distant uncertainties.
(b) Absolute knowledge.
(c) Promise of the future.
(d) Immediate results.
5. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
2. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
3. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
4. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
5. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)