|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(b) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
4. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
5. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(a) Free will.
(b) Divine intervention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
3. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
4. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
5. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)