|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Immediate results.
(b) Distant uncertainties.
(c) Promise of the future.
(d) Absolute knowledge.
2. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
3. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
4. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
5. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(b) Involuntary memoir.
(d) Act of bearing the soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
5. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)