|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) A personal hell.
(b) Synthetic judgments.
(c) A private universe.
(d) Interim truth.
2. Nietzsche states that physiologists should think twice before dismissing the cardinal instinct of _________ in man.
3. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
4. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
5. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
3. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
4. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
5. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)