|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(b) Act of bearing the soul.
(c) Involuntary memoir.
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Physical transformation.
(b) Materialistic atomism.
(c) Spiritual hierarchy.
3. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(c) Innate knowledge.
5. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
4. What is the definition of soul atomism?
5. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)