|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(c) Upper class.
3. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
4. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Synthetic judgments.
(b) Interim truth.
(c) A personal hell.
(d) A private universe.
5. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Bundles od speculation.
(b) World full of promise.
(c) Cadre of assumptions.
(d) Universe of possibilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
3. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
4. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
5. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)