|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
(a) Interim truth.
(b) Synthetic judgments.
(c) A personal hell.
(d) A private universe.
2. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
3. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Higher being.
(b) Outer space.
(d) Internal will.
5. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. What is the definition of soul atomism?
4. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
5. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)