|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(a) Divine intervention.
(c) Free will.
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
(a) Universe of possibilities.
(b) World full of promise.
(c) Bundles od speculation.
(d) Cadre of assumptions.
3. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(d) Mental illness.
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche states that philosophies are often formed through various individual things. Which is not on the list mentioned in the text?
2. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
3. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
4. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
5. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)