|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(c) Free will.
(d) Divine intervention.
2. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Promise of the future.
(b) Absolute knowledge.
(c) Immediate results.
(d) Distant uncertainties.
3. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
4. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
5. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
Short Answer Questions
1. A false judgment is not necessarily ______ to a person's mind.
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
3. The philosopher is convinced that one must also destroy the Christians' preliminary teaching of:
4. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
5. A certain group of people believes that a thought comes when it wants to come, not when a/an:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)