|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 11-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A drive for knowledge can be seen as a mere _________ to get where one is going.
2. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(a) Upper class.
3. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
4. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
(c) Mental illness.
5. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
3. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
4. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)