|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
(c) Free will.
(d) Divine intervention.
2. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
4. Nietzsche believes there are attempts being made to divert attention away from what philosopher?
5. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
2. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
3. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
4. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
5. What is the definition of soul atomism?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)