|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
(a) Spiritual hierarchy.
(b) Materialistic atomism.
(c) Physical transformation.
2. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
3. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Exoteric and esoteric.
(b) Inferior and superior.
(c) Inward and outward.
(d) Backward and forward.
5. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
2. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
3. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
4. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
5. Nietzsche states that one must determine the value of:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)