|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
2. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
3. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
5. Man is considered to be what kind of creature?
(b) Free spirited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regardless of a man's nature, it is impossible to erase from his soul the influence of what?
2. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
3. Nietzsche believes that an entity was created simply to encourage man to return to the workday. What is that entity?
4. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
5. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)