|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche frequently blames misunderstandings upon the difference in the _____ of the language.
2. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
(c) Political affiliations.
3. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(c) Act of bearing the soul.
(d) Involuntary memoir.
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Promise of the future.
(b) Immediate results.
(c) Distant uncertainties.
(d) Absolute knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
2. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
3. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
4. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
5. According to the text, which refutable theory has been challenged a hundred times?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)