|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
(a) Blind faith.
2. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
3. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Morals are seen as a tyranny against what entity?
2. One's virtues most likely are not the same as whose?
3. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
4. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
5. In the past men have often treated women like what kind of rare creature?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)