|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
2. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
3. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
4. Nietzsche divides the main approaches to thought into two groups. What are they?
(a) Backward and forward.
(b) Inward and outward.
(c) Inferior and superior.
(d) Exoteric and esoteric.
5. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
Short Answer Questions
1. Man will go to great lengths to avoid uncovering:
2. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
3. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
4. According to Nietzsche, it is important that man take time to embrace _____.
5. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)