|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
2. What does Nietzsche believe has been responsible for the education of the spirit?
3. The authors believe that which group is not honest enough?
(a) Upper class.
4. The ___________ movement in Europe accompanies a great tremendous physiological process.
5. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does one often view another who has many similar qualities?
2. In order to be able to gather a great deal of information one must possess which quality?
3. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
4. Nietzsche has no regard for one segment of the population. What is it?
5. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)