|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
(b) United States.
2. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
3. In Nietzsche's mind, whose music heralded the end of centuries-old European taste?
4. Nietzsche says that it is not necessary to get rid of the soul, however one must allow for its:
5. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
2. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
3. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
4. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
5. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)