|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares the moral sentiments of what region to the rest of the world?
(c) United States.
2. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
3. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
4. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
5. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche points to the various German factions, including the Christian romantic movement and others including which of the following?
2. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
3. What is the definition of soul atomism?
4. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
5. Who will serve as the only judge to the tests we put ourselves through?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)