|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
2. People tend to base their beliefs on which of the following?
(a) What they see.
(b) What parents teach.
(c) What is taught in church.
3. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
4. What is a word that means something that comes in between?
5. Many philosophers stop their careers, at least temporarily, in order to purse what kind of education?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
3. Of the many types of passion held for God, who holds the most sincere faith?
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)