|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
2. What in man is developed late and most likely is never fully developed at all?
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(b) Being shunned.
4. Man was not used to accepting that there was _____ placed on him by himself, rather it was placed upon him by another.
5. Nietzsche asserts that if one questions God, one also questions which other concept?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Socrates' famous student mentioned in this chapter?
2. This person, also according to the author, possessed a great deal of which of the following:
3. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
4. A person's responsibility extends into many areas except for which one?
5. What country is the philosopher's homeland?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)