|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-contradiction is formed through the perversion of which of the following:
(d) Thought processes.
2. Defining a philosopher is a difficult task. To do so, one must be able to show that he has:
3. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
4. Which sector of the population cannot distinguish between finding and creating these objects?
5. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
2. Which person does the author refer to as being profound?
3. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
4. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
5. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)