|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(b) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(c) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(d) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
2. Catholicism has a much stronger tie to what other race?
3. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
4. Nietzsche believes that a woman's approach to life is considerably more:
5. What is another way to describe how Nietzsche uses the term "Fatherlandishness?"
(d) Blind faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country has the least amount of strength of will?
2. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
3. One must be careful not to commit self-denial and self-____________.
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
5. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)