|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attempts to impose morality upon one's character?
2. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(b) Outer space.
(c) Higher being.
3. People will often take great pains to hide what is delicate and personal, even if it means which of the following:
(d) Being shunned.
4. Self-contradiction also involves which of the following emotions?
5. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that will never cease being awkward long enough for people to understand that there are no opposites, only subtleties of gradation?
2. In many cases philosophers may prefer a handful of certainties to which of the following?
3. Just because something is true does not mean that it ceases to be _________.
4. Who puts himself into a dangerous situation when studying both ordinary and extraordinary people?
5. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)