|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the topics addressed in this section is Nietzsche's opinion on conscious versus:
2. Which composer does Nietzsche refer to as being the interlude of the mellow old soul?
3. Who puts himself into a dangerous situation when studying both ordinary and extraordinary people?
4. The author believes that the philosopher strives to rise above what common thing?
(a) A simple life.
(b) Basic instinct.
(d) Moral fulfillment.
5. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(b) Gray matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. A person may eventually grow tired of what part of his opinion?
2. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
3. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
4. The author states that while all philosophers love their truths, the new generation will not be seen as a group of:
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)