|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
(a) Self confidence.
2. What is the definition of soul atomism?
(a) The belief that the soul is nonexistent.
(b) The belief that the soul reincarnated.
(c) The belief that the soul is made up of groups of atoms.
(d) The belief that the soul is eternal and indestructible.
3. Industrious cultures find it difficult to partake in what pastime?
4. Socrates was known to mock which group of people?
(d) Royal court.
5. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Nietzsche refer to as being without mercy or justice?
2. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
3. It is also crucial for different cultures to understand one another's:
4. The _______ way, which Nietzsche asserts was nobler, consisted in resisting what is self-evident.
5. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)