|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(d) Guinea pigs.
2. Value tends to be linked to what type of feelings?
3. The author believes that the democratization of Europe is an involuntary arrangement for the cultivation of _________.
4. There may be good things that cause shame if they intimate that one is prone to:
5. The German spirit was created despite the ______ of music and philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schelling referred to intellectual intuition as being a "faculty of the _________."
2. It is a part of human nature for one to rearrange his own memory in order to avoid ____.
3. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy concepts are not something that will autonomously _______.
5. Every man has been enhanced through what type of society?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)