|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In general, a man will not take on burden and responsibility without ______.
(d) Moral belief.
2. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
3. It is difficult for people to relate to that which is considered _____.
4. Nietzsche believes that we are, at our base selves, commanding and obeying __________.
(b) Guinea pigs.
5. Nietzsche condemns the woman who seeks to enlighten men and to become what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
2. Nietzsche states that ____________ is a well refuted theory and almost no one in the learned world attaches significance to it.
3. Nietzsche believes that man tends to view himself in what kind of light?
4. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
5. People often cannot recognize philosophies of other:
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)