|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
2. Man's view of himself may cause him to have to do what?
3. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
(a) Don Giovanni.
(b) Ode to Joy.
(c) Overture to the Meistersinger.
(d) The Magic Flute.
4. The psychologist seeks to dive into what important entity?
(a) Gray matter.
5. Some people still believe in immediate certainties and ______.
(a) Immediate results.
(b) Absolute knowledge.
(c) Distant uncertainties.
(d) Promise of the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. A man may consider himself to be above other men but succeeds only in becoming more ordinary if he gives up all but which of the following?
2. The man who practices moral revenge is most likely limited in what area?
3. A barbaric type of faith requires a sacrifice and suicide of:
4. Another example of tyranny can be seen through personal experiences under what umbrella?
5. Nietzsche refers to the "new European" as being what?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)