|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. Who is the first composer to be mentioned in this chapter?
3. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
4. Nietzsche states that philosophy is much like a confession from its author. Instead of acting as a drive for knowledge, it can be considered as a/an:
(a) Involuntary memoir.
(d) Act of bearing the soul.
5. How does the author view the modern day approach to the science of morals?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
2. One should be concerned about the dangerous aspects of a man who claims not to be which of the following?
3. The new age throughout Europe has spawned a new strain of which school of thought?
4. Man was not used to accepting that there was _____ placed on him by himself, rather it was placed upon him by another.
5. One must learn to despise his enemies if he is going to be able to express what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)