|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item is reserved only for a few because it is the privilege of the strong and unattainable for the weak?
2. What group of people does Nietzsche refer to as being a superstitious lot?
3. Which of the following is not one of the things that is encouraged by that same religion?
(d) Self confidence.
4. Nietzsche fears if a philosopher does this, he will likely lose:
(c) Sound judgment.
5. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
(b) Free will.
(d) Unfree will.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are many things that hide behind a mask according to Nietzsche. Which one is mentioned in the text?
2. Nietzsche talks about two kinds of moralities that are prevalent on earth; they are subtle and _____ moralities.
3. Nietzsche insists that a refutable theory is one that has not lost its:
4. What type of person does the author refer to as being moralistic?
5. What piece written by that composer is Nietzsche's favorite?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)