|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9: What is Noble - Chapters 257-296.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unhappiness and evil are not opposites to happy and _______.
2. What is a most difficult thing to be understood by a man that is noble?
3. What is the main reason there are so many misunderstandings in philosophy?
(a) Cultural differences.
4. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(a) Internal will.
(c) Higher being.
(d) Outer space.
5. What is the basic difference between these two groups?
(a) Preservation and sacrifice.
(b) Longing for freedom.
(c) Ability to take action.
(d) Self will and selflessness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nietzsche believes that things occur in accordance with the strength of what object?
2. Nietzsche believes that this created state is born out of:
3. According to this particular philosopher, man has developed the ability to create which of the following?
4. Every person, regardless of status or vocation, strives to seek which of the following:
5. Many people believe in the existence of which of the following:
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)