Part 1: On The Prejudices of Philosophers - Chapters 1-10
1. In chapter one, Nietzsche introduces the concept of "will to _____."
2. The philosopher questions what might be achieved through the use or absence of which of the following?
(b) Innate knowledge.
3. Nietzsche discusses how to value oneself along with valuing which of the following:
4. Many people believe that everything is created through the existence of:
5. The author states the belief that everything comes from which source?
(b) Outer space.
(c) Internal will.
(d) Higher being.
6. Nietzsche refers to what type of scientists in this section?
7. Many of these scientists, according to Nietzsche, mistakenly believe that value is the opposite of which of the following?
8. In talking about deception, Nietzsche also makes reference to what type of perspective?
This section contains 3,274 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)