1. Where does the author begin his memoir?
2. To whom is the memoir addressed?
3. According to the author, upon what has America's progress been built?
4. According to the author, when Lincoln spoke of the "government of the people," to whom was he addressing?
5. According to the author, what is the purpose of defining races of people?
6. How are racism and race linked?
7. According to the author, America believes itself to be:
This section contains 5,279 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)