|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Armored Against Fear (pages 135-152).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the author's son when Coats first took him along on an interview?
2. According to Solzhenitsyn, "To do evil a human being must first of all believe that what he's doing is _____ " what?
3. What did the author's parents teach him about religion?
(a) He should find his own spiritual path.
(b) They were devout Muslims.
(c) They were devout Baptists.
(d) They rejected all religions.
4. According to the author, there is no difference between his son and which murdered 17-year-old?
(a) Malcom X.
(b) Prince Jones.
(c) Trayvon Martin.
(d) Jordan Davis.
5. What is PG County?
(a) A poet from Long Island.
(b) Price Goldwin County, MA.
(c) Princeton-Gordon County, Washington, DC.
(d) Prince George's County, MD.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Mecca" that the author describes to his son?
2. What 1986 event helped solidify the author's view that violence is inevitable?
3. How does Dr. Jones describe her feeling the night her son died?
4. Coats explains that the young men who walk the streets of Baltimore loud and rude do so because:
5. What regret does the author have about the friend he made in France?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)