1. What country is "Between the Acts" set in?
2. What does Mr. Haines do for a living?
3. What have Mr. Haines, his wife, and Mr. Oliver gathered to discuss at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of Mr. Oliver's country home?
5. What is the name of Mr. Oliver's son?
6. What season is it at the beginning of the novel?
7. What does Lucy Swithin like to read about?
8. What does Lucy imagine as she looks out the window?
This section contains 4,096 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)