|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 46 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first player who comes out on stage represent?
(b) The dead.
2. What does Giles Oliver do for a living?
(a) Giles is a stockbroker.
(b) Giles is a writer.
(c) Giles is a film producer.
(d) Giles is a lawyer.
3. What is the name of Isa's youngest child?
4. What does Mrs. Swithin ask Isa about after speaking to Mr. Oliver about the event?
(a) The well-being of Isa's children.
(b) Whether Isa has read a particular book.
(c) Isa's ideas for decorating for the event.
(d) Whether Mr. Oliver has been looking pale lately.
5. What does Isa say she has ordered for the coming event?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Mrs. Swithin gives into whole-heartedly?
2. How does Giles feel about what he read in the newspaper?
3. Who is Miss La Trobe?
4. What is the name of Mr. Oliver's dog?
5. What does the servant named Candish prepare for the event?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)