|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 46 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Manresa described?
(a) As a timid and polite lady.
(b) As an overdressed windbag.
(c) As a forgetful nuisance.
(d) As an old dear.
2. How does the audience react when Eliza Clark's character appears?
(a) They boo.
(b) They laugh.
(c) They applaud politely.
(d) They whistle and cheer.
3. What book does Mr. Oliver use for reference?
(a) An encyclopedia.
(b) A farmer's almanac.
(c) A dictionary.
(d) A bible.
4. How does Isa feel about Mr. Haines?
(a) Isa is annoyed by Mr. Haines.
(b) Isa thinks Mr. Haines is a brute.
(c) Isa thinks Mr. Haines is witty.
(d) Isa is attracted to Mr. Haines.
5. What is the name of Mr. Oliver's country home?
(a) Nostell Priory.
(b) Pointz Hall.
(c) Harewood House.
(d) Clandon Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mrs. Manresa?
2. What is the name of Mr. Oliver's son?
3. How does Miss La Trobe regard the pageant?
4. What kind of event does Pointz Hall host every year?
5. What country is "Between the Acts" set in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)