|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit does Alexandras Lukas have?
(a) Running his hand through his hair.
(b) Saying "alright."
(c) Clearing his throat.
(d) Winding his watch.
2. How does Mr. Stalas act toward Lina?
3. Why are the prisoners given more food than usual?
(a) There is more available in this region.
(b) So they can work harder at their destination.
(c) There is a new, more compassionate commandant.
(d) They are not given more food.
4. What does the grouchy woman provide for the celebration?
(d) A brief Christmas story preformance.
5. What does Jonas find?
(a) A barrel to be used as a stove.
(b) An ax.
(c) A rifle.
(d) Some boxes of warm clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elena have Lina take Mr. Stalas?
2. What are the prisoners told they have to do?
3. For what does Lina beg Kretsky?
4. What has Andrius considered doing for his mother?
5. What does Lina think of Andrius?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)