|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 47 through 62.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the hut where Lina's family is assigned?
(a) No one.
(b) A young man.
(c) A young woman.
(d) An old woman.
2. How much time has passed as Jonas is improving?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What does Lina say to Andrius as they wait for Elena to return?
(a) She wishes she could understand him better.
(b) She is sorry for misjuding him.
(c) She is sorry about his mother.
(d) She wishes life were different for them.
4. What do Lina and Elena stop doing?
(a) Worrying about Jonas as he is better.
(b) Talking to Mrs. Rimas.
(c) Asking for help.
(d) Working in the fields.
5. What does Lina's father say when she signs the drawing?
(a) That she should not sign her drawings until she is recognized as an artist.
(b) That no one would recognize the name.
(c) That she should not sign drawings any more because it is too dangerous.
(d) That she has come up with a good signature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grouchy woman provide for the celebration?
2. To what summer program did Lina once apply for entrance?
3. What does Lina realize about the possibility of running?
4. What does Jonas give Andrius?
5. What do the train occupants do when it rains?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)