|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pops demand in addition to the fund he will be awarded based on the settlement terms in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) A new car.
(b) O'Connor's engagement ring.
(c) O'Connor's car.
(d) A new apartment.
2. What is Junior doing in the opening of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Reading a book.
3. What will happen to Junior's criminal record based on the settlement terms in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) It will be shortened.
(b) It will be expanded upon.
(c) It will be amended.
(d) It will be wiped clean.
4. What setting is established for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) The roof.
(c) Pops's bedroom.
(d) Living room.
5. Where is Junior going in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Pops do to reach the agreement for the settlement in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who is the lawyer that Pops describes having a conversation with in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What has been called off in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What symbolic object is noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the conflict between Oswaldo and Pops in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. How does the Church Lady convince Pops to take Communion in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What are Pops's "last wishes" that he relates to Junior in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the main stipulation surrounding Pops's lawsuit?
5. What does the Church Lady ask Pops for money for in Act 2, Scene 1?
6. How have the circumstances of Oswaldo, Lulu, and Junior changed in Act 2, Scene 4?
7. How is the Church Lady described in stage directions?
8. Where in the play do the exposition, rising action, and climax occur?
9. How does Pops describe the circumstances of his injuries in Act 2, Scene 1?
10. What will Pops receive if he signs the non-disclosure agreement to settle his lawsuit in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)