|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pops describe his action of having lived his life in reaction to his father in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) As one of longing.
(b) As a success.
(c) As a shadow.
(d) As a failure.
2. What does the Church Lady confess to be in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) A priestess.
(b) A banker.
(c) A cleaner.
(d) A teacher.
3. What are Junior and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 4?
(b) Drinking whiskey.
(c) Smoking marijuana.
(d) Reciting poetry.
4. What setting is established for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) The roof.
(b) Kitchen table.
(c) Pops's bedroom.
(d) Living room.
5. How much is the fund that Pops will be awarded based on the settlement terms in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caro say he believes of the man who shot Pops in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Oswaldo demand angrily from Pops at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What did Pops take with him when he left, as revealed in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
5. For how long will Pops be able to live rent-free in his apartment according to the settlement terms in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What additional provision does Pops demand of Caro before he will agree to sign the non-disclosure agreement in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Pops give to the Church Lady in Act 2, Scene 4? Why?
3. What conflict occurs between Junior and the Church Lady in Act 2, Scene 3? Why does this conflict emerge?
4. How is the setting for Act 2, Scene 3 described?
5. What is symbolized by Pops's departure in the end of Act 2, Scene 4?
6. What is the time frame of Act 1, Scene 4 in relation to the scenes around it?
7. When and where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place in relation to the previous scenes in Act 1?
8. What are Pops's "last wishes" that he relates to Junior in Act 2, Scene 2?
9. When and where do the stage directions indicate Act 2, Scene 4 begins?
10. How is the Church Lady described in stage directions?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)