|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pops's father's profession?
(a) He was a Naval Admiral.
(b) He was a traveling salesman.
(c) He was a police officer.
(d) He was a stock broker.
2. What does Lulu accuse Junior of wanting her to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Move out of the apartment.
(b) Get a divorce.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Have an abortion.
3. How does Pops describe his last wishes in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He wants a large funeral.
(b) He wants to be cremated and scattered in the ocean.
(c) He wants no funeral.
(d) He wants Junior to marry Lulu.
4. Who told the Church Lady about Pops, as revealed in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Who reveals that there has been a settlement in Pops's case in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Detective O'Connor.
(d) Lieutenant Caro.
6. What does Pops give to the Church Lady in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) His pet carrier.
(b) Lulu's engagement ring.
(c) $1,000 in cash.
(d) O'Connor's engagement ring.
7. What are Junior and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Drinking whiskey.
(b) Reciting poetry.
(d) Smoking marijuana.
8. Who sits by Pops's bedside in the opening of Act 2, Scene 3?
(c) Detective O'Connor.
9. By what name is Pops referred to in the stage directions in Act 2, Scene 4?
10. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) An EKG monitor and an IV stand.
(b) A stack of suitcases.
(c) A dead Christimas tree and a wheelchair.
(d) A wheelchair and a lamp.
11. What setting is established for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The roof.
(b) Living room.
(c) Kitchen table.
(d) Pops's bedroom.
12. What does Lulu serve to the Church Lady in the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) Juice and cookies.
(c) A plate of dinner.
13. Who is the protagonist of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(d) The Church Lady.
14. Who sits by the front door in the opening of Act 2, Scene 3?
(d) The Church Lady.
15. What does Oswaldo do after entering in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) He calls his father.
(b) He calls out for Lulu.
(c) He calls out for Junior.
(d) He vomits on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What setting is established for Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What is Pops doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What is revealed about Caro's father in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What does Pops say as he kisses the Church Lady in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. How does Pops say he felt about his father in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)