|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbolic object is noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) A dead Christmas tree, fully lit.
(b) A recliner.
(c) A lawn chair.
(d) An EKG monitor and IV.
2. When do the stage directions indicate Act 2, Scene 1 takes place in relation to the events of Act 1?
(a) 2 days later.
(b) 2 weeks later.
(c) 6 weeks later.
(d) 3 weeks later.
3. Where does Pops go after making his demand in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To his bedroom.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the bathroom.
(d) To the roof.
4. Where does the Church Lady say she is from in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Pops tell the Church Lady that she gave him in Act 2, Scene 4?
6. What does Pops suggest he may do if he survives in Act 2, Scene 2?
(d) Return to work.
7. What does Caro say he believes of the man who shot Pops in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) That he was intending to commit suicide.
(b) That he intended to kill Pops.
(c) That he was racist and bigoted.
(d) That he did not use a racial slur against him.
8. What item of clothing does Pops demand of Caro in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) His necktie.
(b) His hat.
(c) His pocket watch.
(d) His shoes.
9. What setting is established in the stage directions for Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) The roof.
(b) Kitchen table.
(c) Pops's bedroom.
(d) Living room.
10. Who is the protagonist of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(c) The Church Lady.
11. Dialogue in Act 2, Scene 1 reveals that the Church Lady is visiting Pops instead of whom?
12. What was Pops's father's profession?
(a) He was a stock broker.
(b) He was a traveling salesman.
(c) He was a Naval Admiral.
(d) He was a police officer.
13. What is Junior doing in the opening of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
14. Who tells the Church Lady that she is not welcome in the opening of Act 2, Scene 3?
15. What does the Church Lady remark about Lulu after Lulu leaves in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) She believes that Lulu does not love Junior.
(b) She believes that Lulu is a prostitute.
(c) She does not believe Lulu is pregnant.
(d) She believes that Lulu is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu serve to the Church Lady in the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Where is Junior going in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What is in bed with Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What will happen to Junior's criminal record based on the settlement terms in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What sexually transmitted disease does Lulu compare to her love for Junior in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)