|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lulu ask about having called when she enters in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) Her mother.
2. Who is the protagonist of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(b) The Church Lady.
3. How does Pops say Junior feels about kids in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He hates kids.
(b) He is abusive to kids.
(c) He is afraid of kids.
(d) He loves kids.
4. How much money does the bartender charge the gorilla for his drink in the joke from Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What does Junior bring in from the apartment door when he enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A poster for a movie.
(b) A notice from the landlord.
(c) A flyer for a pizza joint.
(d) A letter from his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What does Lulu accuse Junior of wanting her to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. When did Pops hire a private nurse?
4. To whom did Caro give the engagement ring which he purchased?
5. The stage directions in the play's opening describe Pops's home as "a rent-controlled Palace ruled by" what (4)?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)