|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What setting is established for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) Pops's bedroom.
(c) Living room.
(d) The roof.
2. What does Junior say he will drop off when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) Pops's suitcase.
(c) A stolen stereo.
(d) A rent check.
3. Who is the protagonist of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(d) The Church Lady.
4. What season is described in the stage directions when Pops appears in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Why does Pops refuse to take rent money from Oswaldo in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Because Oswaldo is his son.
(b) Because he owes Oswaldo money.
(c) Because he considers him a guest.
(d) Because Oswaldo is his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oswaldo says in Act 1, Scene 5 that the person he visited called him a "weak addict just circlling" what (33)?
2. What does Pops say as he kisses the Church Lady in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Lulu accuse Junior of wanting her to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Pops tell Junior to take out of the room in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What item of clothing does Pops demand of Caro in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)