|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
(a) Epilepsy and high blood pressure.
(b) Glaucoma, diabetes, heart, and blood pressure.
(c) Depression and anxiety.
(d) Cancer and high blood pressure.
2. Which statement describes Pops's feelings about Lulu's pregnancy in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "We gotta find a solution" (15).
(b) "You are a fool, Lulu" (15).
(c) "I'm tickled pink, Lulu" (15).
(d) "Don't nobody tell Junior" (15).
3. What does Oswaldo demand angrily from Pops at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) His car keys.
(b) His police badge.
(c) His credit card.
(d) HIs gun.
4. What does Pops tell Lulu to take with her when she goes in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) The dog.
(b) The car.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her passport.
5. The stage directions indicate that Pops's apartment, "if deregulated, would easily fetch" how many times its current rent (4)?
(a) Twenty times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu eat for breakfast in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What does Oswaldo apologize for when he enters in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What did Pops give to the man with the knife in his head on the way to the hospital, according to the story in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Oswaldo ask Pops for money for in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. What was the name of Pops's wife?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)