|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pops say he believes cops secretly feel about themselves in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He believes they secretly wish they were criminals.
(b) He believes they secretly want justice.
(c) He believes they secretly hate themselves.
(d) He believes they secretly feel they are god.
2. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
(a) On Mother's Day.
(b) Just before Easter.
(c) Just before Christmas.
(d) On New Year's Eve.
3. What does Oswaldo offer Pops to eat in the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. The actor who plays the nurse attending to Pops in Act 2, Scene 3 is noted as being the same actor who plays what character?
5. What does Junior bring in from the apartment door when he enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A notice from the landlord.
(b) A flyer for a pizza joint.
(c) A poster for a movie.
(d) A letter from his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
3. What resolution is reached for the conflict in the end of Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does the Church Lady remark about Lulu after Lulu leaves in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. By what name is Pops referred to in the stage directions in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)