|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lulu going in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To visit Junior.
(b) To the doctor.
(c) To visit Oswaldo.
(d) To see her father.
2. What setting is established for Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) The roof.
(c) Living room.
(d) Pops's bedroom.
3. How does Caro say his father died in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He died from cancer.
(d) He was in a car accident.
4. What are strewn about the room in the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Moving boxes.
(b) Piles of garbage.
(c) Bird cages.
5. What was Pops's profession before he retired?
(a) He was a teacher.
(b) He was a police officer.
(c) He was a banker.
(d) He was an accountant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pops give to the man with the knife in his head on the way to the hospital, according to the story in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What item of clothing does Pops demand of Caro in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who sits by Pops's bedside in the opening of Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where is Junior going in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What is in bed with Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)