|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the perp who told the gorilla joke been arrested for?
(a) Domestic abuse.
(c) Public indecency.
(d) Armed robbery.
2. What are Junior and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Drinking whiskey.
(c) Reciting poetry.
3. Who reveals that there has been a settlement in Pops's case in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Lieutenant Caro.
(d) Detective O'Connor.
4. What time is it when Junior enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 10:00 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
5. What has been called off in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Pops's eviction from the apartment.
(b) Oswaldo's prison sentence.
(c) O'Connor's marriage to Caro.
(d) Junior's marriage to Lulu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pops call for assistance in getting to the bathroom in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does Lieutenant Caro describe his current situation at work in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What season is described in the stage directions when Pops appears in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. Where does the Church Lady say she is from in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why does Junior assert he is leaving town in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)