|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) She is wearing red.
(b) She is scantily clad.
(c) She is wearing an evening gown.
(d) She is wearing his shirt.
2. What is the setting established for Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) The roof.
(b) Pops's bedroom.
(c) Living room.
(d) Kitchen table.
3. Where does Junior say Oswaldo was supposed to be going this morning in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) The Bronx.
4. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) A jacket.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A job.
5. What setting is established in the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Living room.
(c) Kitchen table.
(d) Pops's bedroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What setting is established for Act 1, Scene 5?
2. Who is the protagonist of Between Riverside and Crazy?
3. How does Caro say his father died in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. Whom does Lulu claim is "sober" in Act 1, Scene 2 (14)?
5. What does Oswaldo offer Pops to eat in the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)