|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Junior and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Reciting poetry.
(d) Drinking whiskey.
2. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her Higher Power.
3. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
4. Where was Pops when he was shot?
(a) In the police station.
(b) On the street outside his home.
(c) At home.
(d) At a bar.
5. What is the setting established for Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Pops's bedroom.
(b) The roof.
(c) Living room.
(d) Kitchen table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Pops give to the man with the knife in his head on the way to the hospital, according to the story in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What does Pops tell Junior to take out of the room in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is the punchline of the gorilla joke in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What is Lieutenant Caro's first name?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)