|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has come by to visit Pops during his illness in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Lulu and Glenda.
(b) Mo Lubenstein.
(c) Dolores and Glenda.
(d) O'Connor and Caro.
2. Who directed the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Austin Pendleton.
(b) Ron Cephas Jones.
(c) Victor Almanzar.
(d) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
3. What does Pops ask Oswaldo for in the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His breakfast plate.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) His pocket watch.
(d) A butter knife.
4. At what time of day does Act 1, Scene 3 open?
5. What is Pops's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Church Lady insist on giving to Pops in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What is Detective O'Connor's first name?
3. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
4. What theater company originally produced Between Riverside and Crazy?
5. Whom does Lulu claim is "sober" in Act 1, Scene 2 (14)?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)