|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
2. How does Pops say he believes cops secretly feel about themselves in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He believes they secretly hate themselves.
(b) He believes they secretly want justice.
(c) He believes they secretly feel they are god.
(d) He believes they secretly wish they were criminals.
3. Why is Pops in conflict with the landlord of his apartment building?
(a) The landlord is harassing Lulu.
(b) The landlord is trying to evict him.
(c) The landlord has been arrested for fraud.
(d) The landlord is selling the building.
4. What is in bed with Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The cat.
(b) A stuffed bear.
(c) His granddaughter.
(d) The dog.
5. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A wheelchair and a lamp.
(b) A dead Christimas tree and a wheelchair.
(c) A stack of suitcases.
(d) An EKG monitor and an IV stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who does Oswaldo say he went to see in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What is the setting established for Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What was Pops's profession before he retired?
5. To what kind of doctor does Pops say he is going to take Lulu when she confesses she is pregnant in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)