|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 3, what does Pops claim the man who shot him called him?
2. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Her Higher Power.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
3. What does Oswaldo offer Pops to eat in the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What objective does Pops accuse O'Connor and Caro of having in their action of trying to convince him against his pursuit with the city in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He accuses them of trying to attain promotions.
(b) He accuses them of wanting the money for themselves.
(c) He accuses them of trying to rob him.
(d) He accuses them of trying to get at Junior.
5. What setting is established for Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Living room.
(b) Pops's bedroom.
(c) The roof.
(d) Kitchen table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the perp who told the gorilla joke been arrested for?
2. What is Lieutenant Caro's first name?
3. Where does Junior say Oswaldo was supposed to be going this morning in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who tells the joke about the gorilla in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)