|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the rental rate set on Pops's apartment?
2. Who is coming to Pops's apartment for dinner later in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Mo Lubenthal.
(c) The Church Lady.
3. Whom does Pops claim injured him in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A drug-high bandito.
(c) A white rookie cop.
(d) Lieutenant Caro.
4. How much money does the bartender charge the gorilla for his drink in the joke from Act 1, Scene 3?
5. How does Pops say he believes cops secretly feel about themselves in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He believes they secretly hate themselves.
(b) He believes they secretly feel they are god.
(c) He believes they secretly want justice.
(d) He believes they secretly wish they were criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lieutenant Caro describe his current situation at work in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
3. Who does Oswaldo say he went to see in Act 1, Scene 5?
4. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How does Act 2, Scene 1 end?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)