|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color clothing is the Church Lady dressed in, in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) All white.
(b) All black.
(c) All red.
(d) All blue.
2. Where does the Church Lady say she is from in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does Pops tell Lulu they will be having for dinner in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Chicken and waffles.
(b) Shrimps and veal.
(c) Barbecue ribs.
(d) Pork roast.
4. At what time of day does Act 1, Scene 3 open?
5. Who gave Pops the dog?
(a) The Church Lady.
(d) Pops's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who played the role of Pops in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
2. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
3. How does Lieutenant Caro describe his current situation at work in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does O'Connor suggest Junior is involved in, in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. When did Pops come into the cop force?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)