|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Connor comment that Lulu calls Pops in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Old Man.
(d) Big Daddy.
2. Why is Pops having a dispute with his landlord?
(a) The landlord has engaged in money laundering.
(b) The landlord wants him to move out of the rent-controlled apartment.
(c) The landlord is attempting to raise the rent for Pops.
(d) The landlord is selling the building.
3. What sexually transmitted disease does Lulu compare to her love for Junior in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. Which of the following characters is revealed to have spent time in prison in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. How is Pops's appearance described in the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He is dressed in a suit and tie.
(b) He has a bandage over his eye and he is holding a cane.
(c) He is in pajamas and a bathrobe.
(d) He is wearing his police uniform and an overcoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caro tell Pops in order to diffuse their conflict in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What setting is established in the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What does Pops ask Oswaldo for in the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What did Pops give to the man with the knife in his head on the way to the hospital, according to the story in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Where was Pops when he was shot?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)