|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Detective O'Connor's first name?
2. What setting is established for Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) Living room.
(c) Pops's bedroom.
(d) The roof.
3. Where does the Church Lady say she is from in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Oswaldo demand angrily from Pops at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) His police badge.
(b) His car keys.
(c) His credit card.
(d) HIs gun.
5. How does Act 2, Scene 1 end?
(a) With Oswaldo threatening Pops.
(b) With Pops having a heart attack.
(c) With Junior's return.
(d) With Pops kicking out Oswaldo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Junior say he will drop off when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What color clothing is the Church Lady dressed in, in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Who played the role of Pops in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
4. The stage directions in the play's opening describe Pops's home as "a rent-controlled Palace ruled by" what (4)?
5. What is Oswaldo's condition when he enters in Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)