|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Caro get the money to purchase an engagement ring?
(a) He stole it.
(b) From an inheritance.
(c) He won a lawsuit.
(d) In a poker game.
2. What is Detective O'Connor's first name?
3. What is Pops' response when Lulu tells him in Act 1, Scene 2, "I really appreciate you taking me in, Dad" (15)?
(a) "I love you, Lulu. You're welcome."
(b) "You need to get out soon, honey."
(c) "You're my daughter."
(d) "You family, Lulu. Ain't a thing."
4. What is Lieutenant Caro's first name?
5. What time of day was it when Pops was shot?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of chair is Pops sitting in at the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
3. Why does Pops refuse to take rent money from Oswaldo in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Who are the lawyers that Pops has hired in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What symbolic image is described in the room in the stage directions for Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)