|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caro say his father died in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was shot.
(c) He was in a car accident.
(d) He died from cancer.
2. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
3. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Her Higher Power.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Lulu say the horizon looks like to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fairytale.
(b) A foreign land.
(c) A movie set.
(d) A stage.
5. The stage directions indicate that Pops's apartment, "if deregulated, would easily fetch" how many times its current rent (4)?
(a) Five times.
(b) Twenty times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Pops and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. How did Caro get the money to purchase an engagement ring?
3. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
4. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
5. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)