|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Pops's wife?
2. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
(a) March, 2014.
(b) January, 2016.
(c) July, 2014.
(d) August, 2015.
3. Who are the lawyers that Pops has hired in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) O'Connor and Caro.
(b) Bernstein and Stanley.
(c) Lubenthal and Lubenthal.
(d) Henderson and Henderson.
4. Who directed the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Victor Almanzar.
(b) Ron Cephas Jones.
(c) Austin Pendleton.
(d) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
5. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pops doing when Junior arrives that upsets Junior in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
3. What is the punchline of the gorilla joke in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What is Detective O'Connor's first name?
5. The stage directions in the play's opening describe Pops's home as "a rent-controlled Palace ruled by" what (4)?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)