|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pops doing when Junior arrives that upsets Junior in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Talking to Oswaldo.
(b) Making scrambled eggs.
(c) Drinking in the morning.
(d) Reading the newspaper.
2. What does Pops ask Lulu that upsets her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He asks if the baby is Junior's.
(b) He asks her if she is a prostitute.
(c) He asks her if she will get married.
(d) He asks her if her father knows.
3. In Act 1, Scene 3, what does Pops claim the man who shot him called him?
4. How does Lieutenant Caro describe Pops in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) "A glorified dictator of the beat" (20).
(b) "A retired old sod" (20).
(c) "One of the great ones" (20).
(d) "A wild one" (20).
5. What was the name of Pops's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Pops and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 2?
2. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
3. What type of chair is Pops sitting in at the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. Why is Pops in conflict with the landlord of his apartment building?
5. What time of day was it when Pops was shot?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)