|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pops give to the man with the knife in his head on the way to the hospital, according to the story in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(b) A shot of tequila.
(c) A cigarette and a beer.
(d) A book of Bible verses.
2. What does Junior bring in from the apartment door when he enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A letter from his sister.
(b) A poster for a movie.
(c) A notice from the landlord.
(d) A flyer for a pizza joint.
3. At what time of day does Act 1, Scene 3 open?
4. What was Pops's profession before he retired?
(a) He was a banker.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was an accountant.
(d) He was a police officer.
5. Why is Pops having a dispute with his landlord?
(a) The landlord has engaged in money laundering.
(b) The landlord is attempting to raise the rent for Pops.
(c) The landlord is selling the building.
(d) The landlord wants him to move out of the rent-controlled apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the lawyers that Pops has hired in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Why does Pops refuse to take rent money from Oswaldo in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What theater company originally produced Between Riverside and Crazy?
5. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)