|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of day does Act 1, Scene 3 open?
2. What character is revealed to have formerly worked with Pops in Act 1, Scene 3?
(c) Lieutenant Caro.
(d) Detective O'Connor.
3. Whom does Lulu claim is "sober" in Act 1, Scene 2 (14)?
4. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) A job.
(c) A jacket.
(d) An apartment.
5. What is Pops's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pops ask Oswaldo for in the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
3. When did Pops hire a private nurse?
4. What is Lieutenant Caro's first name?
5. What television show does the playwright cite in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)