|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
(a) Depression and anxiety.
(b) Glaucoma, diabetes, heart, and blood pressure.
(c) Cancer and high blood pressure.
(d) Epilepsy and high blood pressure.
2. What does Lulu say she is going to be someday in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) An accountant.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A stock broker.
3. Who played Oswaldo in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Victor Almanzar.
(b) Ron Cephas Jones.
(c) Austin Pendleton.
(d) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
4. Pops tells Junior in Act 1, Scene 3 that Moms was his superior in every way except for what exception?
(d) Helping with homework.
5. What type of chair is Pops sitting in at the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A recliner.
(b) A wingback chair.
(c) A folding chair.
(d) A wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is revealed to have spent time in prison in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What nickname did the police give to the perp who Pops says he busted a dozen times for masturbating in public in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What setting is established in the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Who played the role of Pops in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)