|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pops having a dispute with his landlord?
(a) The landlord has engaged in money laundering.
(b) The landlord is selling the building.
(c) The landlord is attempting to raise the rent for Pops.
(d) The landlord wants him to move out of the rent-controlled apartment.
2. Where does Junior say Oswaldo was supposed to be going this morning in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) The Bronx.
(d) New Jersey.
3. What is Pops doing when Junior arrives that upsets Junior in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Talking to Oswaldo.
(b) Reading the newspaper.
(c) Making scrambled eggs.
(d) Drinking in the morning.
4. Who played the role of Pops in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Austin Pendleton.
(b) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
(c) Ron Cephas Jones.
(d) Victor Almanzar.
5. What does Lulu eat for breakfast in Act 1, Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lieutenant Caro describe Pops in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What setting is indicated for the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. When did Pops come into the cop force?
4. What is the setting established for Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Which statement describes Pops's feelings about Lulu's pregnancy in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)