|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lieutenant Caro describe his current situation at work in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) "I'm back to being a beat cop now" (20).
(b) "I'm rising fast in the force" (20).
(c) "I'm a glorified paper shuffler now" (20).
(d) "I'm about to be fired" (20).
2. Who played Oswaldo in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Austin Pendleton.
(b) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
(c) Ron Cephas Jones.
(d) Victor Almanzar.
3. What are Pops and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Drinking whiskey.
(d) Playing cards.
4. What setting is established in the opening of Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) Living room.
(d) Pops's bedroom.
5. Who gave Pops the dog?
(a) Pops's wife.
(d) The Church Lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
2. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
3. What did the repeat offender for public masturbation do with the card that Pops gave to him?
4. Who directed the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
5. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)