|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
(a) Just before Christmas.
(b) Just before Easter.
(c) On Mother's Day.
(d) On New Year's Eve.
2. To what kind of doctor does Pops say he is going to take Lulu when she confesses she is pregnant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To a gynecologist.
(b) To a pediatrician.
(c) To a psychiatrist.
(d) To an obstetrician.
3. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
(a) Epilepsy and high blood pressure.
(b) Depression and anxiety.
(c) Cancer and high blood pressure.
(d) Glaucoma, diabetes, heart, and blood pressure.
4. What does Junior say he will drop off when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Pops's suitcase.
(b) A rent check.
(c) A stolen stereo.
(d) A pack of cigarettes.
5. What had the perp who told the gorilla joke been arrested for?
(a) Domestic abuse.
(b) Public indecency.
(d) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the joke about the gorilla in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. What was Pops's profession before he retired?
3. Why does Pops refuse to take rent money from Oswaldo in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What is Pops doing when Junior arrives that upsets Junior in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does Lulu say the horizon looks like to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)