|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of chair is Pops sitting in at the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A wingback chair.
(b) A recliner.
(c) A wheelchair.
(d) A folding chair.
2. What is the punchline of the gorilla joke in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) "Well I'm on my ways back out!" (16).
(b) "Well thanks for asking!" (16).
(c) "At these prices I'm not surprised!" (16).
(d) "Well what do you know!" (16).
3. The stage directions indicate that Pops's apartment, "if deregulated, would easily fetch" how many times its current rent (4)?
(a) Five times.
(b) Twenty times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Ten times.
4. What is Lieutenant Caro's first name?
5. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What setting is indicated for the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When did Pops hire a private nurse?
3. What had the perp who told the gorilla joke been arrested for?
4. What did the repeat offender for public masturbation do with the card that Pops gave to him?
5. What was the name of Pops's wife?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)