|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Pops and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Smoking marijuana.
(c) Drinking whiskey.
2. What is Lulu supposedly studying?
3. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She thinks that Junior does not believe her.
(b) She thinks that Junior is excited to be a father.
(c) She thinks that Junior hopes for a son.
(d) She thinks he does not want her to have it.
4. What does Lulu say the horizon looks like to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A movie set.
(b) A fairytale.
(c) A stage.
(d) A foreign land.
5. Who is the doctor in the building that Pops insists in taking Lulu to see in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Anderson.
(b) Dr. Stephens.
(c) Dr. Shaw.
(d) Dr. Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pops' response when Lulu tells him in Act 1, Scene 2, "I really appreciate you taking me in, Dad" (15)?
2. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What medical condition does Pops claim to have in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Oswaldo offer Pops to eat in the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Which statement describes Pops's feelings about Lulu's pregnancy in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)