|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against what/whom has Pops been involved in a lawsuit?
(a) The City of New York.
(b) The City of Boston.
(c) The City of Newark.
(d) The City of Baltimore.
2. What does Oswaldo offer Pops to eat in the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What television show does the playwright cite in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Game of Thrones.
(b) Mork and Mindy.
4. Who are the lawyers that Pops has hired in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Bernstein and Stanley.
(b) Henderson and Henderson.
(c) O'Connor and Caro.
(d) Lubenthal and Lubenthal.
5. Why does Pops refuse to take rent money from Oswaldo in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Because he owes Oswaldo money.
(b) Because Oswaldo is his son.
(c) Because Oswaldo is his brother.
(d) Because he considers him a guest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Junior say Oswaldo was supposed to be going this morning in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who is coming to Pops's apartment for dinner later in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
4. What type of chair is Pops sitting in at the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
5. Who played the role of Pops in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)