|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What setting is indicated for the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Kitchen table.
(b) Pops's bedroom.
(c) Living room.
2. What was the name of Pops's wife?
3. Who gave Pops the dog?
(a) Pops's wife.
(d) The Church Lady.
4. Who directed the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
(b) Ron Cephas Jones.
(c) Victor Almanzar.
(d) Austin Pendleton.
5. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Junior enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. What season is described in the opening stage directions for Act 1?
3. Who played the role of Pops in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
4. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
5. Against what/whom has Pops been involved in a lawsuit?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)