|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pops' real first name, according to the stage directions in the play's opening?
2. Where does Junior say Oswaldo was supposed to be going this morning in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) The Bronx.
(c) New Jersey.
3. Who is coming to Pops's apartment for dinner later in Act 1, Scene 1?
(b) The Church Lady.
(d) Mo Lubenthal.
4. What setting is indicated for the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Living room.
(b) Kitchen table.
(d) Pops's bedroom.
5. Who is Oswaldo going to make amends with in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pops ask Oswaldo for in the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. When did Pops hire a private nurse?
3. What does Junior say he will drop off when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. The stage directions indicate that Pops's apartment, "if deregulated, would easily fetch" how many times its current rent (4)?
5. Why does Pops complain about Lulu's attire in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)