|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Act 2, Scene 1 end?
(a) With Oswaldo threatening Pops.
(b) With Pops kicking out Oswaldo.
(c) With Junior's return.
(d) With Pops having a heart attack.
2. What does the Church Lady insist on giving to Pops in Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) A letter.
(c) An airplane ticket.
(d) A ride to the doctor.
3. What does Pops say for Lulu to do as he exits in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To call her mother.
(b) To go to hell.
(c) To talk to her father.
(d) To be well.
4. What was the name of Pops's wife?
5. The stage directions indicate that Pops's apartment, "if deregulated, would easily fetch" how many times its current rent (4)?
(a) Twenty times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Ten times.
(d) Five times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu serve to the Church Lady in the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What color clothing is the Church Lady dressed in, in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What type of chair is Pops sitting in at the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Junior bring in from the apartment door when he enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
5. What does the Church Lady remark about Lulu after Lulu leaves in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)