|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals that there has been a settlement in Pops's case in Act 2, Scene 3?
(b) Lieutenant Caro.
(c) Detective O'Connor.
2. What does Junior say he will drop off when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A rent check.
(b) A pack of cigarettes.
(c) A stolen stereo.
(d) Pops's suitcase.
3. What does Junior bring in from the apartment door when he enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A poster for a movie.
(b) A letter from his sister.
(c) A notice from the landlord.
(d) A flyer for a pizza joint.
4. Who shot Pops?
(a) A white rookie cop.
(b) A man fleeing a robbery.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A black rookie cop.
5. Where is Lulu going in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) To visit Oswaldo.
(b) To see her father.
(c) To the doctor.
(d) To visit Junior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is revealed about Caro's father in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What has been called off in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Lulu serve to the Church Lady in the opening of Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What was the name of Pops's wife?
5. How does Pops say Junior feels about kids in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)