|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the lawyers that Pops has hired in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) O'Connor and Caro.
(b) Henderson and Henderson.
(c) Lubenthal and Lubenthal.
(d) Bernstein and Stanley.
2. Where does the Church Lady say she is from in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. What does O'Connor tells Pops that she wants above all else in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Retire from the police force.
(b) Return to work for the police force.
(c) Move to Baltimore.
(d) For him to walk her down the aisle.
4. What objects are noted in the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A dead Christimas tree and a wheelchair.
(b) A wheelchair and a lamp.
(c) A stack of suitcases.
(d) An EKG monitor and an IV stand.
5. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much is the fund that Pops will be awarded based on the settlement terms in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Lulu accuse Junior of wanting her to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What does Pops tell Lulu to take with her when she goes in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Pops tell Junior at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)