|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Pops when he was shot?
(a) At a bar.
(b) On the street outside his home.
(c) At home.
(d) In the police station.
2. What does Pops suggest he may do if he survives in Act 2, Scene 2?
(b) Return to work.
3. How does Pops describe his action of having lived his life in reaction to his father in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) As a success.
(b) As a shadow.
(c) As a failure.
(d) As one of longing.
4. What nickname did the police give to the perp who Pops says he busted a dozen times for masturbating in public in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) "Butch Sundance."
(d) "John Wayne."
5. How does Pops say he believes cops secretly feel about themselves in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) He believes they secretly hate themselves.
(b) He believes they secretly want justice.
(c) He believes they secretly wish they were criminals.
(d) He believes they secretly feel they are god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pops tell Junior to take out of the room in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who shot Pops?
3. What is Pops's last name?
4. What activity does O'Connor suggest Lulu is engaging in, in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Oswaldo says in Act 1, Scene 5 that the person he visited called him a "weak addict just circlling" what (33)?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)