|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pops ask Lulu that upsets her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He asks her if she will get married.
(b) He asks her if her father knows.
(c) He asks her if she is a prostitute.
(d) He asks if the baby is Junior's.
2. What does Lulu eat for breakfast in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. Pops tells Junior in Act 1, Scene 3 that Moms was his superior in every way except for what exception?
(d) Helping with homework.
4. How much money does the bartender charge the gorilla for his drink in the joke from Act 1, Scene 3?
5. What is Pops' response when Lulu tells him in Act 1, Scene 2, "I really appreciate you taking me in, Dad" (15)?
(a) "I love you, Lulu. You're welcome."
(b) "You family, Lulu. Ain't a thing."
(c) "You need to get out soon, honey."
(d) "You're my daughter."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Connor comment that Lulu calls Pops in Act 1, Scene 3?
2. When did the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy premiere in New York City?
3. Why is Pops in conflict with the landlord of his apartment building?
4. Dialogue in Act 2, Scene 1 reveals that the Church Lady is visiting Pops instead of whom?
5. When do the stage directions indicate that Pops's wife died?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)