|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character in the play is described as a recovering alcoholic?
2. What does Oswaldo offer Pops to eat in the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
3. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her Higher Power.
4. What theater company originally produced Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Roundabout Theatre Company.
(b) Horizon Theater Company.
(c) Labyrinth Theater Company.
(d) Atlantic Theater Company.
5. Against what/whom has Pops been involved in a lawsuit?
(a) The City of Boston.
(b) The City of New York.
(c) The City of Baltimore.
(d) The City of Newark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What television show does the playwright cite in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. Who is coming to Pops's apartment for dinner later in Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What was the name of Pops's wife?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)