|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pops say Junior feels about kids in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He is abusive to kids.
(b) He loves kids.
(c) He is afraid of kids.
(d) He hates kids.
2. What does Junior bring in from the apartment door when he enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) A notice from the landlord.
(b) A flyer for a pizza joint.
(c) A letter from his sister.
(d) A poster for a movie.
3. The stage directions indicate that Pops's apartment, "if deregulated, would easily fetch" how many times its current rent (4)?
(a) Ten times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Twenty times.
(d) Five times.
4. What does Pops ask Oswaldo for in the end of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His breakfast plate.
(b) A butter knife.
(c) His pocket watch.
(d) The newspaper.
5. Who played Oswaldo in the original production of Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Ron Cephas Jones.
(b) Austin Pendleton.
(c) Stephen McKinley Henderson.
(d) Victor Almanzar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
2. Who gave Pops the dog?
3. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Who is the doctor in the building that Pops insists in taking Lulu to see in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)