|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is described in the opening stage directions for Act 1?
2. Who is Oswaldo going to make amends with in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
3. What theater company originally produced Between Riverside and Crazy?
(a) Atlantic Theater Company.
(b) Horizon Theater Company.
(c) Labyrinth Theater Company.
(d) Roundabout Theatre Company.
4. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
(a) Cancer and high blood pressure.
(b) Glaucoma, diabetes, heart, and blood pressure.
(c) Epilepsy and high blood pressure.
(d) Depression and anxiety.
5. Why does Pops refuse to take rent money from Oswaldo in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Because he considers him a guest.
(b) Because Oswaldo is his brother.
(c) Because Oswaldo is his son.
(d) Because he owes Oswaldo money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Against what/whom has Pops been involved in a lawsuit?
2. Who is coming to Pops's apartment for dinner later in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What is Pops's last name?
4. To what kind of doctor does Pops say he is going to take Lulu when she confesses she is pregnant in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What are Pops and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)