|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stage directions in the play's opening describe Pops's home as "a rent-controlled Palace ruled by" what (4)?
(a) "A retired police officer."
(b) "A grieving despot King."
(c) "A lost old man."
(d) "A fallen dictator."
2. What time is it when Junior enters in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) 8:00 a.m.
(b) 9:00 a.m.
(c) 11:00 a.m.
(d) 10:00 a.m.
3. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
(a) Epilepsy and high blood pressure.
(b) Depression and anxiety.
(c) Cancer and high blood pressure.
(d) Glaucoma, diabetes, heart, and blood pressure.
4. Whom does Lulu claim is "sober" in Act 1, Scene 2 (14)?
5. What are Pops and Lulu doing in the opening of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Smoking marijuana.
(b) Playing cards.
(d) Drinking whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu eat for breakfast in Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Who gave Pops the dog?
3. What setting is indicated for the opening of Act 1, Scene 1?
4. What medical condition does Pops claim to have in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. What does Junior tell Pops and Oswaldo not to mess with when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)