|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scenes 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the repeat offender for public masturbation do with the card that Pops gave to him?
(a) He threw it in Pops's face.
(b) He threw it away.
(c) He got it laminated.
(d) He sold it.
2. Who tells the joke about the gorilla in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Lieutenant Caro.
(d) Detective O'Connor.
3. What is Pops's last name?
4. What was the name of Pops's wife?
5. How does Lieutenant Caro describe his current situation at work in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) "I'm back to being a beat cop now" (20).
(b) "I'm rising fast in the force" (20).
(c) "I'm a glorified paper shuffler now" (20).
(d) "I'm about to be fired" (20).
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Junior assert he is leaving town in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What does Junior say he will drop off when he leaves Pops's apartment in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. What nickname did the police give to the perp who Pops says he busted a dozen times for masturbating in public in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What medical condition does Pops claim to have in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. How is Junior preparing to go out of town in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)