|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement describes Pops's feelings about Lulu's pregnancy in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) "I'm tickled pink, Lulu" (15).
(b) "Don't nobody tell Junior" (15).
(c) "You are a fool, Lulu" (15).
(d) "We gotta find a solution" (15).
2. How does Pops describe his action of having lived his life in reaction to his father in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) As a shadow.
(b) As one of longing.
(c) As a success.
(d) As a failure.
3. What is Pops' response when Lulu tells him in Act 1, Scene 2, "I really appreciate you taking me in, Dad" (15)?
(a) "I love you, Lulu. You're welcome."
(b) "You're my daughter."
(c) "You need to get out soon, honey."
(d) "You family, Lulu. Ain't a thing."
4. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her Higher Power.
5. What is in bed with Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A stuffed bear.
(b) The cat.
(c) The dog.
(d) His granddaughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the rental rate set on Pops's apartment?
2. Whom does Lulu claim is "sober" in Act 1, Scene 2 (14)?
3. What profession does Caro say his father had in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. What does Pops ask Lulu that upsets her in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. Why is Pops in conflict with the landlord of his apartment building?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)