|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pops ask Lulu that upsets her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He asks her if her father knows.
(b) He asks her if she will get married.
(c) He asks her if she is a prostitute.
(d) He asks if the baby is Junior's.
2. What does Pops tell Junior to take out of the room in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The wheelchair.
(b) The suitcases.
(c) The moving boxes.
(d) The flowers and the dog.
3. What setting is established for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Pops's bedroom.
(b) The roof.
(c) Kitchen table.
(d) Living room.
4. What does O'Connor attempt to convince Pops to do during her visit in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) To sell his car.
(b) To move to Staten Island.
(c) To come back to work.
(d) To give up his civil lawsuit.
5. What medical condition does Pops claim to have in Act 1, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pops tell Junior to call in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is in bed with Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is Pops's last name?
4. How does Pops describe his action of having lived his life in reaction to his father in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What objective does Pops accuse O'Connor and Caro of having in their action of trying to convince him against his pursuit with the city in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)