|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sits on the table next to Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) A globe.
(b) Pops's wedding picture.
(c) Junior's wedding picture.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
2. What does Lulu say she is going to be someday in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A nurse.
(c) An accountant.
(d) A stock broker.
3. What does O'Connor attempt to convince Pops to do during her visit in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) To come back to work.
(b) To sell his car.
(c) To give up his civil lawsuit.
(d) To move to Staten Island.
4. What does O'Connor suggest Junior is involved in, in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Illicit trade in stolen electronics.
(b) Cyber hacking.
(c) Performing as a hit-man.
(d) Underground trade of illegal drugs.
5. What does Pops tell Junior to take out of the room in the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The moving boxes.
(b) The wheelchair.
(c) The suitcases.
(d) The flowers and the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What is the setting established for Act 1, Scene 2?
3. What does O'Connor comment that Lulu calls Pops in Act 1, Scene 3?
4. When was the rental rate set on Pops's apartment?
5. Whom does Lulu claim is "sober" in Act 1, Scene 2 (14)?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)