|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lulu say she thinks Junior feels about the baby in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) She thinks that Junior hopes for a son.
(b) She thinks that Junior is excited to be a father.
(c) She thinks he does not want her to have it.
(d) She thinks that Junior does not believe her.
2. To what kind of doctor does Pops say he is going to take Lulu when she confesses she is pregnant in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) To a psychiatrist.
(b) To a pediatrician.
(c) To a gynecologist.
(d) To an obstetrician.
3. How does Pops describe his last wishes in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) He wants to be cremated and scattered in the ocean.
(b) He wants a large funeral.
(c) He wants Junior to marry Lulu.
(d) He wants no funeral.
4. Who shot Pops?
(a) A black rookie cop.
(b) A white rookie cop.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A man fleeing a robbery.
5. What does Pops ask Lulu that upsets her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) He asks her if she is a prostitute.
(b) He asks her if her father knows.
(c) He asks if the baby is Junior's.
(d) He asks her if she will get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What activity does O'Connor suggest Lulu is engaging in, in Act 1, Scene 3?
3. What sits on the table next to Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is in bed with Pops in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who is paying for Pops's medical bills, according to Junior in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)