|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lulu say the horizon looks like to her in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) A fairytale.
(b) A stage.
(c) A movie set.
(d) A foreign land.
2. What has been called off in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Pops's eviction from the apartment.
(b) Junior's marriage to Lulu.
(c) O'Connor's marriage to Caro.
(d) Oswaldo's prison sentence.
3. What activity does O'Connor suggest Lulu is engaging in, in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Dealing drugs.
(c) Illicit trade in stolen electronics.
(d) Cyber hacking.
4. With whom does Lulu say she has an understanding in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her Higher Power.
(c) Her mother.
5. Lulu insists to Pops in Act 1, Scene 2 that he start taking his medications for what conditions?
(a) Glaucoma, diabetes, heart, and blood pressure.
(b) Cancer and high blood pressure.
(c) Depression and anxiety.
(d) Epilepsy and high blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lulu say she is going to be someday in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Pops ask Lulu if she is considering getting in Act 1, Scene 2?
3. To what kind of doctor does Pops say he is going to take Lulu when she confesses she is pregnant in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. What profession does Caro say his father had in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. Where was Pops when he was shot?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)