|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jane's reaction to Carrie calling her when she doesn't show up for work?
(a) She fires Carrie.
(b) She yells at Carrie and insults her.
(c) She gives Carrie a second chance.
(d) She has her arrested.
2. Who grieves the most that Carrie is not working for the Brown's anymore?
3. Which word best describes the conversation Carrie has with Betsey in Chapter 13?
4. At night, what does Miss Maureen's become?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A brothel.
(d) A hairdresser.
5. How does Jane say that girls should sit?
(a) With their knees together.
(b) On their knees.
(c) With their knees apart.
(d) With their legs crossed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children behave under Carrie's care?
2. Who takes the children to the demonstration?
3. Which character does not trust Carrie?
4. What is the best word to describe Carrie's view of her own limitations?
5. Who catches Eugene and Betsey kissing?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)