|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jane scared will happen at the demonstration?
(a) Her friends will see them there.
(b) White people will take her children away.
(c) The leaders will use her children as poster children for the movement.
(d) White people will throw things at her children.
2. After talking to Carrie in Chapter 12, what does Betsey decide to do?
(a) Ignore her teacher's orders.
(b) Find a different poet to write about.
(c) Outsmart her teacher.
(d) Stand up for herself.
3. To Carrie, what can ruin clear thinking?
(a) A kiss.
(b) Seeing a boy smile at you.
(c) Being in the presecence of a boy.
(d) A menstruation cycle.
4. What is the name of the hotel with the demonstration?
(a) Chantiss Hotel.
(b) Buckaneer Inn.
(c) Lakehurst Resort.
(d) Chase Hotel.
5. Who makes suspicious off-hand comments in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Betsey ask Greer in Chapter 9?
2. Who tries to cover for Carrie not showing up for work?
3. When does Greer bring up the demonstration?
4. Which of the following best describes Carrie?
5. What is there a piece of at the Brown's home that Carrie left?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)