|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jane spend time?
(a) Tom Cat Club.
(b) Alley Cat Club.
(c) Tiger Cub Club.
(d) Lioness Club.
2. What do Regina and Roscoe do that makes Betsey believe they are very much in love?
(b) Talk to each other.
(c) Hold hands.
3. Who is blamed for chicken grease all over the kitchen?
4. What causes Vida to dislike Bernice immediately?
(a) Her personality.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her education.
(d) Her teeth.
5. What solution is reasonable to Betsey when she gets frustrated with her family?
(a) To run away.
(b) To find a new housekeeper.
(c) To separate her parents.
(d) To kill her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts out a fire that Allard starts?
2. What is the name of Vida's ex-husband?
3. What kind of neighborhood does Betsey live in?
4. What is Jane looking for in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the girl who points out prejudice for the first time at Betsey's school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Greer stop doing quizzes and drumming?
2. What does Jane fear will happen at the demonstration?
3. What is Jane's reaction to Bernice appearing?
4. In chapter 12, what revelation does Vida have about Carrie?
5. What types of prejudice have been introduced in the story as of Chapter 4? Give a specific example of each.
6. Describe Carrie.
7. How does Jane react to Greer's request to take the children to a demonstration?
8. How does Veejay define prejudice?
9. How does Betsey justify Carrie's actions?
10. How does Betsey feel as she gets rid of the the hopscotch board?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)