|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the children to the demonstration?
(c) Miss Maureen.
2. Who is Jane?
(a) Betsey's grandmother.
(b) Greer's ex-wife.
(c) Charlie's mother.
(d) Betsey's mother.
3. What does Allard threaten to do to people who bother him at school?
(a) Hit them.
(b) Stab them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Burn them.
4. Who is Charlotte Anne?
(a) Betsey's aunt.
(b) Betsey's friend.
(c) Betsey's teacher.
(d) Allard's girlfriend.
5. Why does Betsey create the hopscotch board?
(b) To play with.
(c) She was dared to do it.
(d) Her mother told her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Betsey decide to march?
2. How does Greer comfort himself in Chapter 9?
3. When does Greer bring up the demonstration?
4. What is Betsey's goal in chapter 1?
5. Who does Jane feel grateful for after Bernice leaves the household?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)