|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Betsey adorn herself with in Chapter 7?
(a) Sheets and pipe cleaners.
(b) A robe and glitter.
(c) Blankets and makeup.
(d) Curtains and feathers.
2. What is the name of Vida's ex-husband?
3. In the first chapter, what do Betsey's two sisters fight about?
(c) Bathroom privileges.
(d) A shirt.
4. Which of the following did Carrie do?
(a) Cut somebody.
(b) Hit somebody with her car.
(c) Slapped somebody.
(d) Shot somebody.
5. What is the name of the girl who points out prejudice for the first time at Betsey's school?
(b) Charlotte Anne.
(c) Susan Linda.
(d) Jane Sommers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regina compare Betsey to?
2. What does Carrie warn Betsey?
3. Where does the Veiled Prophet parade take place?
4. What does the reader learn about Veejay in Chapter 4?
5. What solution is reasonable to Betsey when she gets frustrated with her family?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)